Give your Blog a clean look with “The Frog” a Hight Quality Magazine Responsive Theme coded and designed with a lot of care and love. Professional Creative Theme with a remarkable clean layout design suitable for any type of site, completely responsive to look perfectly in all mobile devices, easily usable with any device as well as PCs.
11 Custom Widgets
And, obviously, all default widgets too, that are nicely styled, “The Frog” theme give you the opportunity to use all Widgets, the way you want and with the unlimited custom sidebars, every page / article can have different widgets.
- Description for every Category, better for SEO purpose WordPress categories are a way to make it easier for people to find more information on the same topic. They also help search engines to better index your blog, this functions brings more benefits for SEO purpose.
- Fly-Out Navigation for Mobile and Tablets This is a Highly Customisable Responsive Menu Plugin, with 45 customisable options. The plugin creates a nice three-lined menu button (or custom image if you choose) that users can click to bring a slide out menu, which is easily navigated. A lot nicer and neater than the select drop-down menu alternative.
- Multi-column Tag Map and Categories Map displays a columnized and alphabetical (English) listing of all tags, categories, pages or single taxonomies used in your site similar to the index page of a book. This makes it easier for your visitors to quickly search for topics that might intrest them, this functions brings more benefits for SEO purpose.
- Live Search technique means that most people will find the results they are looking for before they finish typing their query, and it saves them the step of having to click a submit button to get their search results.
- Unlimited Sidebars Custom Sidebars allows you to create all the widgetized areas you need, your own custom sidebars, configure them adding widgets, and replace the default sidebars on the posts or pages you want in just few clicks.
- Responsive WordPress Theme Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
- Blog Posts Unlimited images for the gallery slider format with drag and drop, this theme can be used like a photography theme too! With meta boxes for videos Youtube & Vimeo.
- Translation Ready You can translate the Theme to your own language. The theme includes .po & .mo files for easy translation.
- Easy Setup .XML File This Premium WP Theme includes a .xml file that will allow you to import the sample data to your site, what you see in my demo is what you get!
- Reviews and rating with unlimited Criteria with drag and drop and unlimited colors / fonts, etc. Taqyeem Ratings & Reviews Plugin This plugin was built for adding lovely ratings and reviews to your posts, pages, and custom post types.
Theme UpdatesVersion: 2.3 – July 06, 2017
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.8 - Fixed: Comments issues, when you left a comment the page jumps at the top instead of displaying the comment added. - Updated: Documentation.Version: 2.2 – January 20, 2017
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.7+ - New: Theme compatibility with HTTPS/SSL. (Note: Images from Theme Options: Logo / Favicon, etc, need to be uploaded again). - Improved: Slider Loading. - Added: Negative top margin option for logo via Theme Options up to -10px. - Updated: To latest Font Awesome version 4.7 - Updated: Feedburner Subscribe Widget for HTTPS/SSL compatibility.Version: 2.1 – September 28, 2016
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.6+ - New: Automatic, free theme updates. - New: Pinch zoom for mobile devices. - Fixed: Responsive menu issue. - Improved: Minor CSS and HTML improvements. - Updated: Documentation.Version: 2.0 – June 08, 2016
- Fixed: Issue with gallery / meta-box plugin. - Fixed: Featured / Random Article titles with limit number of characters displaying symbols instead of letters in some languages like Russian / Japanese, added mb_substr. - Added: CSS Style for Tables.Version: 1.9 – April 27, 2016
- New: WordPress 4.5+ Compatibility. - New: Post Submission Form = Anonymous / Guest front end posting without login. Submit post from frontend as a not logged in user or as a logged in user. - New: Social Share Counter. - Added: Plugin - WP Facebook Open Graph protocol. - Improved: Minor CSS changes. - Improved: Videos display for smaller devices. - Improved: Contact Form 7 radio / checkbox input. - Updated: To latest Font Awesome version 4.6.1 - Updated: Documentation. - Updated: .XML file demo content. - Fixed: Masonry / Infinite scroll loading issue, unorganized posts layered on top of each other. - Fixed: Slider Featured / Random Articles issue with the title in WordPress 4.5 - Removed: meta-box plugin removed from main theme.Version: 1.8 – December 15, 2015
- New: WordPress 4.4 Compatibility. - Improved: Slider loading and height image issue. - Added: .screen-reader-text class (Text meant only for screen readers). - Updated: TGM Plugin Activation class for security vulnerability. - Updated: To latest font awesome version 4.5 - Updated: Documentation. - Fixed: Warnings from Theme Check (The Frog WP passed the tests). - Fixed: The Called Constructor Method For WP_Widget Is Deprecated. - Removed: Google fonts plugin ( It has not been updated for more than a year, there are better plugins ).Version: 1.7 – May 11, 2015
- Updated: TGM Plugin Activation class for security vulnerability. - Updated: To latest font awesome version 4.3. - Updated: Documentation. - Fully Compatible with WordPress version 4.2+ - Improved: Added theme support title tag, introduced in WordPress Version 4.1Version: 1.6 – January 06, 2015
- Improved: Missing words / widgets, added to .mo and .po files for an easy translation. - Improved: Sticky Post disabled in widgets. - Improved: Thumbs Up/Down font size decrease for article page. - Improved: Ribbon color link for categories using the !important tag in default.css. - Updated: languages/default.po file with the missing words. - Fixed: Minor CSS issue for shortcodes (boxes).Version: 1.5 – November 15, 2014
- NEW: Google Webmaster added Missing requires for SERP/SEO "entry-title", "updated" and "vcard author". - Improved: Removed red background color for Grid / Masonry style for smaller displays (1280 by 800 pixels). - Improved: Default Google Font / Youtube and Vimeo now works with SSL enabled. - Fixed: Child Theme when W3 Total cache plugin is enabled, thanks to user "misteeque".Version: 1.4 – November 07, 2014
- New: Add different excerpt for every article. - New: Color picker for header menu links, in case you want a white background. - Improved: Masonry style load, no more "jumps". - Improved: The excerpt to display Traditional Chinese words. - Improved: Numbers of topics for tags for PHP Version 5.5Version: 1.3 – November 03, 2014
- New: Choose from Theme Options one of the 2 predefined templates (Big/Small Thumbnails) for Categories / Tags / Author / Search / etc. page. - Improved: Added ID comments when you click comments, it goes to the comments form. - Improved: Added the missing words for translation to .po file. - Improved: Author name on article page displayed to the right when you choose to display the First & Last Name. - Fixed: Author name from prev/next article that shows when you scroll the page article.Version: 1.2.1 – October 25, 2014
- Added anthemes-reviews.zip plugin deleted in previos version by mistake.Version: 1.2 – October 25, 2014
- New: Color picker for entry links from Theme Options. - New: Color picker for background color from Theme Options. - New: Custom Widget - Top Articles in last 30 days. - New: Rel attribute "nofollow" option for the links/buttons used from the shortcodes.Version: 1.1 – October 22, 2014
- New: Full size visible for smaller screens size: 1280px. - Improved: More space to the left for Thumbs up/down. - Improved: Hide next/prev article in smaller devices.