Could this be used as a town guide, to provide detailed information on each town?
“NOTICE: The image you’re trying to load is located on another domain. To avoid stealing bandwidth, please download the imge and upload it to your domain.” This error appear even on your demo, how to fix it? thanks.
Just means you need to use your own images for your posts/pages. If you’re not sure how to use your own images, please post a new thread on my support forum and I’ll be happy to assist: http://themolitor.com/forums
Hi. When I pull up my site on a mobile device I get the following error:
It only happens on the home page when the site first loads. If I switch to another page then come back it loads fine. How do I fix it?
Thanks for purchasing!
Please keep in mind I do not monitor these comments for support requests. If you have questions or need help, please post a new thread on my support forums here: http://themolitor.com/forums
Hi team! Please tell me how much the form of submitting a new place can be configured (is it possible to display a small widget with a Google map in it, so that the user does not enter the address manually, instead it simply set the pin on the map?). I want to buy a theme, but this issue is important for me.
Thanks for your interest in The Navigator!
The submission form currently is a hard-coded file that is not editable from the WordPress dashboard. You could implement a system that removes the manual process of entering Geo Data, but it would require a bit of custom development. To explore the cost/time associated with this functionality, please feel free to submit a request here: http://www.themolitor.com/custom/
Good day! Yesterday I sent a request for the customization of the “Navigator” theme, but I worry that he got into “spam”, because i did not receive an answer yet. The address for answer, which I pointed out – email@example.com
I got the message out of spam. Please allow some time for me to review…
Hello Christopher i still not receive an answer yet.
Apologies for the delay. Back in the office now after a holiday.
I am looking at creating a directory site and I am considering your theme but I would like to know the answers to a few questions please?
The site is only for one category of business and it is one where clients will never visit the business premises. All the businesses are based in the UK.
1) The site is only for one type of business so there will only be one category, however I do not want people to have to select this category every time the search. I just want them to have to use location search without having to select the only category. Is this possible?
2) The location search should be able to be done by Town, City, County or Postcode where the person searching can enter any of these to return search results.
3) When a business creates a listing then again they dont have to select a category as above as there is only one category on the site.
4) When they are adding their business they will obviously include their address details for location of area of work but should also have the option of selecting a radius in miles from their postcode that they would consider working in and this should reflect in the search results. For example someone based in Town A may also wish to be able to work in Towns B and C so this needs to reflect in the searches.
5) Claim a business feature needs to be able to be used along with the ability to pay for the listing during the process of claiming.
6) Recurring billing (monthly, annually) must be supported.
7) Please list what additional plug ins are needed to operate your theme like the above. It appears to me that many themes are not true in reflecting the actual cost of running a site properly as there can be several hundred dollars of plug ins required.
All features are showcased in the demo site and listed in the feature list on the main item page. If you don’t see a feature there, it is not built into the theme.
Regarding plugins, nothing is required for the theme to work like the demo site.
Does this theme support PHP7?
Yes, latest version should be supported.
Hello, we use the Theme with about 700 Map Markers and it worked fine for the last few Month – instantly we get an error “Maximum call stack size exceeded” and just about 600 Markers are loading on the Map. Any Idea what we can do?
For help, please use my support forum as I do not monitor these comments for support requests: http://themolitor.com/forums
Can this theme be setup up so that people that signup to the site with the role of “author”, are able to create locations with the location submission form, however anyone that is not signed up, does not have access to the form, but can view the locations?
The submission form is a page template that utilizes WordPress features like “Private”, which makes it accessible only to registered users (published locations are visible to public).
You can also password protect the page if you don’t want to deal with people signing up and having a separate account, so you have a couple options here.
Hope that helps!
Please help me here to decide which directory website to purchase during the sale period as there are many and all with same price
1. Can you please share a list of current live websites using your theme to check them more before I make the purchase
2. Can your theme allow users to sign in and then add location. With map and everything required then to allow the owner of the website approve the new addition
3. Does it support RTL if yes can you share and example website
4. Does it have simple version to display the directly as text only, something Ike dmoz
5. Can I upload a CSV file to the theme with thousands of locations to add in bulk a directory listing with categories and google maps lat and long with full addresss and images
6. Can it run from time to time to collect the business listing new images from the Google places pages.
1. I don’t have a current list handy, sorry.
2. You can make the “add location” form password protected via built-in WordPress functionality.
3-6. Not currently a feature.
Can I bulk upload the listing from the excel sheet/CSV?
Bulk upload is not a build-in feature. Something like that would require a plugin of some kind.
how can I turn off the pagination – I want to show more than 10 items on the map in one category…
already figuered it out
Thanks for following up!
I just realized that map markers dissapeared on my site. is there a fix for this? I am asuming there has been a change to google maps api!
I am going to upgrade to latest version. I believe this will solve the problem.
Updating should help, but there is a relatively new requirement to have an API key for your map system.
Details on my support forums: http://themolitor.com/forums
What is the version of the last theme? what is the difference of this version and Version: 2.0.1?
The changelog (with update details) is posted on the item page here:
For support, please use my support forums as I do not provide theme support services here in the comments: http://themolitor.com/forums
Hi! I have already done so… Thanks
hi pre purchase question
How simple is it to start with a single country map on the homepage instead of the whole world. Is this something starightforward for me to do?
Thanks in advance
and also my country is small so i would need the scale to be much smaller. It is the UAE. Thanks
The map auto-adjusts to “fit” all locations. If you’re just posting locations in a specific region, the map will “fit” to that region. You can also manually control the “zoom” level of the map to override any automatic settings.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work