A Responsive Magazine HTML5 Template
Following the trends in design, today we are happy to introduce you a new template for blog, news, magazine website. The News Time is a nice magazine HTML5 Template which has a clean and simple design with great readability so you content really is the focus and easy to use.
The News Time is created with love using the latest HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap Framework techniques with a validity code. It is responsive and flexible across not only in different browsers. Cross browser compatible: IE7 to IE10, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera but more importantly, display also adapts to those individuals who are using tablet PCs and smartphones, thus making the site visit a great experience for everyone. Attracting many of your site visitors to explore your page even more.
The News Time magazine HTML5 template includes 12 Validated and well commented HTML5 Pages. It comes with a lot of features, a lot of elements.The News Time will make a great magazine/news/blog website for you. This magazine HTML5 template was designed and coded by KOPATHEME
- Fully Responsive Design
- HTML5 and CSS3 technique
- 12 validated page template included
- Document included
- Built with Boostrap and retina ready
- HTML5 and CSS3 tableless design
- A lot of elements
- Google Web Fonts
- Documentation included
- form validator
- Flexslider jQuery plugin
- Icomoon Icons Font
- – main menu
- – form validator that is used for contact page (contact form) and single page (comment form)
- – Images loaded
- – Wrapper video
- – Twitter plugin
- – Masonry plugin
- You can get supports through our forum at https://kopatheme.com/forum/.
- We are available for customize the theme if you need. Please send us your email at firstname.lastname@example.org In working day (from Monday to Friday), all the question or problem related to our magazine html5 template will be responded within maximum 24 hours. No matter how long it takes, we will support you until the problem is completely fixed. Support request sent during weekends will be processed on next Monday morning.