About The Review
An elegant and clean layout, ideal for business and commercial use.
Special Campaign Monitor versions have also been included that are loaded with CM tags, ready to be imported straight into the CM editor.
The versions provided are just design to show potential usage. It’s it’s a doddle to to update the header graphic and link colors to one that matches your content.
- Includes Campaign Monitor editing tags
- Highly flexible three column layout
- Loads of potential layout variations
- Standards based html – Inline CSS and table layout
- Based on HTML Email Boilerplate – helps avoid major rendering problems with common email clients
- Well commented code
- CSS3 enhancements – rounded corners & dividers – no images needed
- 630px wide – best practice for email newsletters
- Fully customizable to match your brand or design via the single image header
- Includes layered PNG & PSD files
- Tested against top 10 email clients via Litmus
‘The Review’ comes with an identical set of templates that are chock-full of Campaign Monitor tags. This means that you can import the template directly into Campaign Monitor and start editing via their easy point and click interface. No knowledge of HTML required!
If you already know your way around CM, and want a bit more information – this template makes extensive use of image, singleline, and multiline tags. But if you’re happy editing some HTML, you can always add your own tags and make even bigger changes – everything is well commented so you’ll be fine!
I also have some other designs which are set up as Campaign Monitor templates: Boost newsletter design, Hudson newsletter design, and V3 Newsletter design
Help & feedbackIf you run into any problems, let us know and we’ll try to help
We also appreciate all feedback, good or bad. If you have any comments or questions please feel free to email us or leave a comment and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Don’t forget to rate this item – it only takes a second and really means a lot