Compatible with WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.2.
Full WordPress 5 compatibility.
Full Elementor compatibility.
Full WooCommerce compatibility.
Full Gutenberg compatibility.
Skip to changelog.
The7 | the Most customizable WordPress Theme on the Market!
The7 features full and seamless integration with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) and Ultimate Addons. Most our buyers agree that The7 is the best theme to be used with these plugins, up to date!
Its 1000+ Theme Options allows to craft almost any imaginable design. And Design Wizard feature lets you create a boutique-grade website design in mere minutes.
Both Wizard and advanced Theme Options can work in visual WP Theme Customizer-like and old-school backend editing modes.
The7 comes bundled with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), Ultimate Addons, Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go Pricing Tables and ConvertPlus. It is also fully compatible with most popular plugins like WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast SEO, All in One WP Migration, W3 Total Cache and many others.
You get the ultimate website building toolkit for as low as $39!
And the greatest thing about bundled plugins in The7 is that (unlike in other themes) they will not nag about purchasing them. This is especially important when you are building a website for a customer and do not want to waste time explaining that “plugins that come with the theme are perfectly legal to use without dedicated licenses; simply ignore all those warnings and purchase-me messages”.
Тeedless to say, The7 and all bundled plugins are mobile friendly (certified by Google), SEO and GDPR ready.
To make your workflow as productive as possible, we’ve created 40 (and counting) high quality pre-made websites that you can use as a foundation for website you are building.
They can be imported in a single click. And The7 will take care of installing all required plugin, content and sliders automatically!
Do not need an entire website or want to combine pages from different demos? No problem! Copy a link (URL) to a page from our demo and use Pages > Import interface to get only pages you need.
As an additional bonus you get the access to ever growing library of premium Revolution Sliders and Visual Composer templates (created by us)!
But we’re not done yet!
Theme comes with exclusive The7 Elements plugin that further enhances and extends WPBakery Page Builder capabilities. It adds dedicated post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements for Portfolio, Photo and Video Albums, Testimonials, Team and many others!
The7 has an advanced and unique page templates system. It allows to choose a header layout, sidebar, footer, and over 250 other settings for each page/post/project/etc. individually. You can even have landing pages and micro-sites within your main website with no additional set up!
Want to learn a bit more about some of The7 features?
1000+ Theme Options
Never shall you say “we can’t do that, the theme does not permit it” again! The7 features over 1000 Theme Options, making it the most customizable theme on the market. With The7 you have the power to customize even tiniest details of your website appearance!
Even a beginner can easily handle The7’s wast array of appearance customization options thanks to the Design Wizard feature. Choose preferred site layout, upload your logo, select the desired color scheme, set up preferred fonts and click the “Create” button. Wizard will create a pro-grade design based on these settings automatically!
Design Wizard is also extremely handy for rapid design prototyping.
25 versatile designs out of the box. You can use them “as is” or as a solid foundation for your unique design.
WPBakery Page Builder with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
According to most of our buyer The7 is the best theme to be used with the WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. Furthermore we’ve enhanced and extended the WPBakery Page Builder with the set of exclusive post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements:
Super customizable Blog List (new!)
Super customizable Blog Masonry and Grid (new!)
Blog Masonry & Grid (legacy)
Portfolio Masonry & Grid
Portfolio Justified Grid
Albums Masonry & Grid
Albums Justified Grid
Photos Justified Grid
Photos Masonry & Grid
Before / After (an essential tool to showcase retouch work for designers and photographers)
Call to Action
Shortcodes for text editor: Gap, Fancy Media, Button, Fancy List
40 (and counting) Ready-Made Websites
The7 Comes with 40 pre-made dummy websites complete with exclusive Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder templates. Check them out!
Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready.
Your site will always look sharp and utilise 100% of screen estate on every device.
The7 has 3 individually customizable display modes: for desktops/laptops, tablets and phones.
Unlimited Header Layouts
6 basic header layouts with innumerable variations and setting for each:
Inline (menu on the right of the logo)
Classic (menu below the logo section; “centered” layout option available)
Split-header (centered logo with menu on each side)
Side (vertical header on the side of the page)
“Navigation on click” with side header (side header revealed after the click on the menu icon)
“Navigation on click” with overlay navigation (modern overlay navigation revealed after the click on the menu icon)
You can also make pages stand out with transparent, overlapping and header under slideshow options.
4 mobile header layouts. Option to select different header for phones and tablets.
Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Photo Scroller and Porthole Slider comes bundled with The7.
This feature gives you an option to add a background image, page title and breadcrumbs (numerous interpositions) to each page/post/project/etc. individually.
Sidebar and Footer
customize the appearance of your Sidebars and Footer. Assign individual Sidebar and Footer to any page/post/project/album/gallery/microsite/etc. you like.
Multiple Showcase Options for Your Creative Works
There are many ways to showcase your creative works with The7. To name a few:
4 different slideshows
Masonry, justified grid and list portfolios and galleries
Responsive magnific popup lightbox
Dedicated Post Types for:
Plenty of Blog, Portfolio & Galleries Layouts
You can choose:
Masonry, grid or list view.
Justified grid layout for portfolio, albums and galleries
Infinite scroll / lazy loading option
Any number of columns + min. column width option
Additionally you can specify the appearance of photo album:
Unique Page Templates System
Innovative page templates system in The7 allows you to display your content like portfolio projects, blog posts or team members in a couple of clicks. Moreover, you can specify which categories to show on a certain page. Therefore, you can create an unlimited number of different portfolios, galleries, blogs, teams, etc.!
List of page templates:
Albums – justified grid
Albums – masonry & grid
Blog – list
Blog – masonry & grid
Gallery – justified grid
Gallery – masonry & grid
Portfolio – justified grid
Portfolio – list
Portfolio – masonry & grid
230+ Settings for Pages/Posts/Projects/Etc.
In The7 you can individually customize header layout and type, footer, sidebar and numerous other setting for each page/post/project/etc.
A unique page template that can be used for landing pages, one-page-sites, blank pages,.. even sites-in-site!
Select custom menu
Enable / disable top bar, header, floating menu, bottom bar
Use custom logos, logo link and favicon
Enable / disable beautiful page loading
Choose wide or boxed layout
Custom CSS field
All regular options like header, slideshow, sidebars, etc. settings are also available
Multiple menu rows / columns
Numerous additional styling options
100% WooCommerce 3 Compatibility.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimised to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
6 Premium Plugins Included!
The7 offers more value for money. It includes 6 premium plugins: Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go – Pricing tables, WPBakery Page Builder, Ultimate Addons and Convert Plus free of charge!
For more info on how our bundled plugins work, check out this article.
Compatible With Most Popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact Form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially mobile friendly (confirmed by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All in One SEO Pack” and “Yoast SEO”.
Optimised for SPEEED!
Correctly set up sites build on The7 will have better loading time and scores in tests like GTMetrix and Pingdom then standard WordPress themes!
100% Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
The7 is 100% translation ready and fully compatible with WPML.
Extensive documentation. Premium Class Support for free.
Faced a problem? No worries – we have the knowledge-base, the interactive troubleshooter and our premium-class customer support service is always there to help you.
Unlimited Design Styles
Due to The7’s versatility you can create almost any design style you like. To name a few: flat, minimal, clean, iOS, macOS, OS X, material and metro design, etc.
This list is incomplete. Please visit The7 demos to see everything by yourself!
Need some help?
Faced a problem? No worries – our premium class customer support is always there to help you.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our Support Portal: support.dream-theme.com. Requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!
v.9.0.1 (Jun 25, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with the wrong number of columns in Masonry & Grid Elementor 2. Fixed: issue with Slider Revolution not being activated upon "Hotel" demo import. 3. Fixed: issue with private post not being displayed even for logged in users. 4. Fixed: JS conflict with "admin-meta-box-magic.min.js" in WPBakery front-end editing mode.
v.22.214.171.124 (Jun 18, 2020)
PRO Elements deprecation message added.
v.9.0.0 (Jun 18, 2020)
1. New: Photo Scroller Elementor widget. Great for showcasing photos and other creative work. 2. New & improved: Masonry & Grid Elementor widget complete overhaul with a plethora of new settings. 3. New & improved: Theme Builder now works for Product pages. We have added 5 custom Product page widgets to match The7 aesthetics. 4. New & improved: numerous WooCommerce integration improvements (both in the front-end and under-the-hood). 5. New & improved: PRO features were integrated into The7 Elements plugin. PRO Elements plugin is now obsolete and can be safely removed after updating the theme and The7 Elements. 6. Improved: color settings were added to microwidgets in the floating header. 7. Improved: compatibility with various third-party plugins (MEC, RestoPress, WPML, etc.) 8. Fixed: the microwidgets area does not resize with certain theme options combination. 9. Fixed: Portfolio Justified Grid (WPB) not working in portfolio archive templates. 10. Fixed: issue with WPB Slideshow element breaking on orientation change event on mobile devices. 11. Fixed: issue with an incorrect image with caption alignment/interposition. 12. Minor improvements to the theme accessibility. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.8.8.1 (May 22, 2020)
Improved compatibility for basic WooCommerce widgets/shortcodes in Elementor.
v.8.8.0 (May 18, 2020)
1. New demo: Fashion Store - https://the7.io/fashion-store/ 2. New The7 widgets for Elementor: - Products Masonry & Grid; - Products Carousel. 3. Improved: option to hide the title in WooCommerce products pages. 4. Improved: redundant .SVG files removed from standard The7 icon fonts. 5. Fixed: issue on archive pages with posts backgrounds always being visible (even when they are disabled). 6. Fixed: issue in IE11 with Elementor full-width rows not stretching properly. 7. Fixed: issue with word wrap not working in The7 Breadcrumbs in Elementor. 8. Fixed: issue with header area and top bar having different paddings in boxed layouts. 9. Fixed: WooCommerce ratings are visible even after being disabled. 10. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce notification popups overlapping. 11. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce not showing borders for some buttons. 12. General improvements to WooCommerce compatibility and appearance. 13. Improvements to WPML Compatibility. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.8.7.2 (May 6, 2020)
v.8.7.1 (Apr 30, 2020)
New: "The7 Breadcrumbs" Elementor widget. Improved: Google Fonts list updated. Improved: "alt" attribute added to lightbox buttons. Fixed: issue with share buttons not being visible in the gallery lightbox. Fixed: issue with "play" button positioning in the gallery page template. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.8.7.0 (Apr 24, 2020)
1. New demo: Business Adviser (https://the7.io/business-advisors/) 2. Improved: header section editing is enabled for the Elementor theme builder (update PRO Elements to v.2.9.3 via The7 > Plugins). 3. Improved: PRO Elements is no longer required for demo import when Elementor Pro is already in use. 4. Improved: UI of "Portfolio Masonry & Grid" shortcode for WPBakery Page Builder. 5. Improved: tags taxonomy added to Portfolio CPT. 6. Fixed: issue with The7 Elemenor widgets displaying the content even if a related post type is disabled. 7. Fixed: issue with "WooCommerce Masonry & Grid" for WPB pagination not working when used in a blog post. 8. Fixed: issue with a mobile menu in a bottom bar missing an icon. 9. Fixed issue with posts not being clickable in carousel shortcodes/elements/widgets. 10. Fixed: issue with a side gap when using the "floating menu button" header layout. 11. Fixed: issue with extra border in the menu in the "split" header layout. 12. Fixed: issue with "+" quantity WooCommerce button missing the border. 13. Fixed: issue with "maximum background width" and content "jumping" when scroll shows up. 14. Updated: ru_RU lang files.
v.8.6.0 (Apr 8, 2020)
1. New demo: Online Courses & Education- https://the7.io/online-courses/ 2. Improved: single and archive page editing is enabled for the Elementor theme builder (update PRO Elements to v.126.96.36.199 via The7 > Plugins). 3. Improved: "mobile menu" (hamburger) and "close" buttons. Including: - icons style selection; - more interposition and styling options. 4. Improved: more styling options for menu items dividers, and decorative lines in the header. 5. Improved: better RTL compatibility. 6. Fixed: issue with cloned Album Carousel elements not processing clicks. 7. Fixed: issue with Elementor footer not being imported. 8. Fixed: Hotel Booking plugin "blinking". 9. Fixed: If search microwidget is set to "Input width: fixed width", its placeholder text is always white in FF. 10. Fixed: WooCommerce collapsable sidebar overlay blocking the sidebar in mobile layouts. 11. Fixed: WooCommerce checkout page; coupon field and corresponding button not being equal in height. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.188.8.131.52 (Mar 27, 2020)
1. New demo: Elementor Minimal Creative - https://the7.io/elementor-minimal-creative/ 2. Beta-feature: footer editing via theme builder (Templates > Theme Builder). You must have both the theme and PRO Elements plugin updated to the newest versions. 3. Improved: filtering by URL added to "portfolio masonry & grid" shortcode. 4. Improved: one request (icon font) less Fontello, used mainly for service purposes, is moved to legacy features. 5. Accessibility improvement: "title" attribute added to inputs. 6. Fixed: issue when responsiveness is disabled in theme options, header paddings resetting to 0 on mobile devices. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.8.4.1 (Mar 13, 2020)
1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0. 2. Fixed: issue with header side paddings being doubled if the header is set to "floating" and its layout to "split header". 3. Fixed: the search icon is not visible in IE 11 with a certain setting combination.
v.184.108.40.206 (Mar 6, 2020)
1. Fixed: Fatal error when using a heavily customized child theme after v.8.4.0 update. 2. Improved: ru_RU language files updated.
v.8.4.0 (Mar 5, 2020)
1. New: PRO Elements plugin (Elementor add-on) added to the theme package. 2. New Elementor demos: - Consulting: https://the7.io/consulting/ - Logistics: https://the7.io/logistics/ 3. Improved: WooCommerce filters UI on mobile devices. 4. Improved: FA5 icon in Contact Form replaced with The7 standard icon set. 5. Fixed: in the Elementor editing interface, if a Slideshow is selected for a page title, the transparent header option is not available. 6. Fixed: if there are multiple videos in a gallery, their audio keeps playing when switching to the next video. 7. Fixed: IE11 compatibility issue with "Full height row" with "Background Override: Browser full dimension" on demos. 8. Fixed: issue with misaligned buttons in the Gallery lightbox. 9. Fixed: issue with fancy titles having black background by default. Minor improvements to pre-made websites installation process. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.3.0 (Feb 27, 2020)
1. New demo: The7: Elementor Business One-Page (https://the7.io/elementor-business-one-page/). 2. Fixed: request to google font API even when google fonts are not in use. 3. Fixed: navigation arrows positioning not working since the last theme/plugins update. 4. Fixed: "background under the box" being overwritten by the "content background". 5. Fixed: issue with thumbnails generation when emulating different browser width in dev tools. 6. Fixed: issue with website logo doubling in Elementor tablet editing mode. 7. Minor WooCommerce integration improvements. 8. Minor Elementor integration improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.2.1 (Feb 10, 2020)
1. New demo: Clothing Store (WooCommerce). Check it out here: https://the7.io/clothing/ 2. Fixed: microwidgets not showing up if a text field is empty. 3. Fixed: issue in portfolio shortcode with "custom link" showing up even if it is being disabled. 4. Fixed: missing field "item" in breadcrumbs. 5. Fixed: issue in Team Masonry & Grid shortcode with border color. 6. Fixed: issue with empty space showing up above the sidebar, when the browser width is equal to the mobile breakpoint value. 7. Updated: ru_RU lang file. 8. Updated: fr_FR lang file. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.2.0 (Jan 29, 2020)
1. WooCommerce 3.9 compatibility. 2. New: settings for top bar responsiveness were added: - breakpoint; - paddings for it. 3. Improved: top bar paddings will not sum up with header paddings. 4. New: additional settings for header paddings responsiveness were added: - breakpoint; - paddings for it. 5. New: dedicated "Collapse columns after" setting was added for the footer. 6. New: fancy title can now use the featured image (post cover) as a background. 7. Improved: buttons to automatically install the default FontAvesome 4/5 were added to The7 > Icons Manager. 8. Improved: "Icon gap" setting was added for the "Button" WPB shortcode. 9. Improved: hover behavior on mobile devices. 10. Fixed: issue with inactive bundled plugins being activated after the update. 11. Fixed: issue with full-screen backgrounds on iOS/iPadOS devices. 12. Fixed: issue with transparent icons in Carousel shortcodes. 13. Fixed: issue with items cropping in Carousel shortcodes. 14. Fixed: issue with Carousel shortcodes stretching columns. 15. ru_RU lang files updated. 16. General improvements to Elementor compatibility. 17. General improvements to WPB shortcodes by Dream-Theme. Other minor improvements and fixes.
Ultimate Addons and Convert Plus by BrainstormForce (Jan 23, 2020)
v.220.127.116.11 (Jan 23, 2020)
1. Fixed: "data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated" warnaing. 2. Improved: additional Elementor settings are included in demo content.
v.8.1.1 (Jan 17, 2020)
1. Improved: opacity option added to social icons microwidget. 2. Fixed: issue with the theme downgrading Slider Revolution to v.5 on plugin update. 3. Fixed: issue with hovers in microwidgets. 4. Fixed: issue with styles of microwidgets in mobile layouts. Other minor improvements and under the hood changes.
v.8.1.0 (Jan 11, 2020)
1. New: mobile breakpoint and paddings settings for the main area, footer, and bottom bar were added. 2. New: [dt_year] shortcode for dynamically displaying the current year in the copyright area. 3. New: "Set display "swap" for google fonts" option was added to The7 > My The7, Settings screen. It yields an insignificant score boost in the Google Page speed test. It also messes up fonts loading Not recommended, unless you know exactly what you are doing. 4. Fixed: "HEX color () needs to be 6 or 3 digits long" error in Elementor. 5. Fixed: issue with gaps between images in galleries on mobile devices. 6. Fixed: issue with images captions positioning. 7. Fixed: issue with progress bar widget animation not working. 8. Fixed: issue with incorrect images sizing in the WooCommerce grid layout on hover. 9. Fixed: missing "close" icon in the search overlay. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.0.0 (Dec 25, 2019. Merry Christmas!)
Attention! We have revised the "Side paddings" block in Theme Options > Advanced > Responsiveness. This should cause no issues, but you may want to double-check the settings described in paragraph 3 below. 1. New: full support for Elementor page builder has landed! Including (but not limited to): - The7 custom post types; - Masonry/Grid widget; - Carousel widget; - essential page template settings. 2. New: Elementor Starter - a multipurpose demo built exclusively for Elementor: https://the7.io/elementor-starter/ 3. Improved: Theme Options > Advanced > Responsiveness, "Side paddings" block was revised and split between 4 different screens: - General Appearance > Layout, "Margins for pages, posts & templates"; - Top Bar & Header > Layout > Header layout settings, "Header paddings" (available for Classic, Inline, and Split header layouts); - Top Bar & Header > Mobile Header > First header switch point (tablet), "Header paddings"; - Top Bar & Header > Mobile Header > Second header switch point (phone), "Header paddings"; - Footer & Bottom Bar > Footer > Footer layout, "Paddings". 4. Improved: left/right margin settings were added to "Page Margins" block in page templates (these settings overwrite ones found in Theme Options). 5. Improved: "Full width" option was added to Footer & Bottom Bar > Footer > Footer layout. 6. Improved: "link" setting was added for Multipurpose microwidget. 7. Improved: update for de_DE language files. 8. Fixed: "Read more" button translation issue in blog shortcodes. Other minor improvements and fixes.
Attention! Some images on the pre-made websites and are not included and can be purchased here.