Compatible with WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.6.
Full WordPress 5 compatibility.
Full Elementor, Elementor Pro and PRO Elements compatibility.
Full WooCommerce compatibility.
Full Gutenberg compatibility.
Skip to changelog.
The7 | the Most customizable WordPress Theme on the Market!
The7 features full and seamless integration with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) and Ultimate Addons. Most our buyers agree that The7 is the best theme to be used with these plugins, up to date!
Its 1000+ Theme Options allows to craft almost any imaginable design. And Design Wizard feature lets you create a boutique-grade website design in mere minutes.
Both Wizard and advanced Theme Options can work in visual WP Theme Customizer-like and old-school backend editing modes.
The7 comes bundled with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), Ultimate Addons, Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go Pricing Tables and ConvertPlus. It is also fully compatible with most popular plugins like WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast SEO, All in One WP Migration, W3 Total Cache and many others.
You get the ultimate website building toolkit for as low as $39!
And the greatest thing about bundled plugins in The7 is that (unlike in other themes) they will not nag about purchasing them. This is especially important when you are building a website for a customer and do not want to waste time explaining that “plugins that come with the theme are perfectly legal to use without dedicated licenses; simply ignore all those warnings and purchase-me messages”.
Тeedless to say, The7 and all bundled plugins are mobile friendly (certified by Google), SEO and GDPR ready.
To make your workflow as productive as possible, we’ve created 40 (and counting) high quality pre-made websites that you can use as a foundation for website you are building.
They can be imported in a single click. And The7 will take care of installing all required plugin, content and sliders automatically!
Do not need an entire website or want to combine pages from different demos? No problem! Copy a link (URL) to a page from our demo and use Pages > Import interface to get only pages you need.
As an additional bonus you get the access to ever growing library of premium Revolution Sliders and Visual Composer templates (created by us)!
But we’re not done yet!
Theme comes with exclusive The7 Elements plugin that further enhances and extends WPBakery Page Builder capabilities. It adds dedicated post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements for Portfolio, Photo and Video Albums, Testimonials, Team and many others!
The7 has an advanced and unique page templates system. It allows to choose a header layout, sidebar, footer, and over 250 other settings for each page/post/project/etc. individually. You can even have landing pages and micro-sites within your main website with no additional set up!
Want to learn a bit more about some of The7 features?
1000+ Theme Options
Never shall you say “we can’t do that, the theme does not permit it” again! The7 features over 1000 Theme Options, making it the most customizable theme on the market. With The7 you have the power to customize even tiniest details of your website appearance!
Even a beginner can easily handle The7’s wast array of appearance customization options thanks to the Design Wizard feature. Choose preferred site layout, upload your logo, select the desired color scheme, set up preferred fonts and click the “Create” button. Wizard will create a pro-grade design based on these settings automatically!
Design Wizard is also extremely handy for rapid design prototyping.
25 versatile designs out of the box. You can use them “as is” or as a solid foundation for your unique design.
WPBakery Page Builder with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
According to most of our buyer The7 is the best theme to be used with the WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. Furthermore we’ve enhanced and extended the WPBakery Page Builder with the set of exclusive post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements:
Super customizable Blog List (new!)
Super customizable Blog Masonry and Grid (new!)
Blog Masonry & Grid (legacy)
Portfolio Masonry & Grid
Portfolio Justified Grid
Albums Masonry & Grid
Albums Justified Grid
Photos Justified Grid
Photos Masonry & Grid
Before / After (an essential tool to showcase retouch work for designers and photographers)
Call to Action
Shortcodes for text editor: Gap, Fancy Media, Button, Fancy List
40 (and counting) Ready-Made Websites
The7 Comes with 40 pre-made dummy websites complete with exclusive Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder templates. Check them out!
Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready.
Your site will always look sharp and utilise 100% of screen estate on every device.
The7 has 3 individually customizable display modes: for desktops/laptops, tablets and phones.
Unlimited Header Layouts
6 basic header layouts with innumerable variations and setting for each:
Inline (menu on the right of the logo)
Classic (menu below the logo section; “centered” layout option available)
Split-header (centered logo with menu on each side)
Side (vertical header on the side of the page)
“Navigation on click” with side header (side header revealed after the click on the menu icon)
“Navigation on click” with overlay navigation (modern overlay navigation revealed after the click on the menu icon)
You can also make pages stand out with transparent, overlapping and header under slideshow options.
4 mobile header layouts. Option to select different header for phones and tablets.
Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Photo Scroller and Porthole Slider comes bundled with The7.
This feature gives you an option to add a background image, page title and breadcrumbs (numerous interpositions) to each page/post/project/etc. individually.
Sidebar and Footer
customize the appearance of your Sidebars and Footer. Assign individual Sidebar and Footer to any page/post/project/album/gallery/microsite/etc. you like.
Multiple Showcase Options for Your Creative Works
There are many ways to showcase your creative works with The7. To name a few:
4 different slideshows
Masonry, justified grid and list portfolios and galleries
Responsive magnific popup lightbox
Dedicated Post Types for:
Plenty of Blog, Portfolio & Galleries Layouts
You can choose:
Masonry, grid or list view.
Justified grid layout for portfolio, albums and galleries
Infinite scroll / lazy loading option
Any number of columns + min. column width option
Additionally you can specify the appearance of photo album:
Unique Page Templates System
Innovative page templates system in The7 allows you to display your content like portfolio projects, blog posts or team members in a couple of clicks. Moreover, you can specify which categories to show on a certain page. Therefore, you can create an unlimited number of different portfolios, galleries, blogs, teams, etc.!
List of page templates:
Albums – justified grid
Albums – masonry & grid
Blog – list
Blog – masonry & grid
Gallery – justified grid
Gallery – masonry & grid
Portfolio – justified grid
Portfolio – list
Portfolio – masonry & grid
230+ Settings for Pages/Posts/Projects/Etc.
In The7 you can individually customize header layout and type, footer, sidebar and numerous other setting for each page/post/project/etc.
A unique page template that can be used for landing pages, one-page-sites, blank pages,.. even sites-in-site!
Select custom menu
Enable / disable top bar, header, floating menu, bottom bar
Use custom logos, logo link and favicon
Enable / disable beautiful page loading
Choose wide or boxed layout
Custom CSS field
All regular options like header, slideshow, sidebars, etc. settings are also available
Multiple menu rows / columns
Numerous additional styling options
100% WooCommerce 3 Compatibility.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimised to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
6 Premium Plugins Included!
The7 offers more value for money. It includes 6 premium plugins: Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go – Pricing tables, WPBakery Page Builder, Ultimate Addons and Convert Plus free of charge!
For more info on how our bundled plugins work, check out this article.
Compatible With Most Popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact Form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially mobile friendly (confirmed by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All in One SEO Pack” and “Yoast SEO”.
Optimised for SPEEED!
Correctly set up sites build on The7 will have better loading time and scores in tests like GTMetrix and Pingdom then standard WordPress themes!
100% Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
The7 is 100% translation ready and fully compatible with WPML.
Extensive documentation. Premium Class Support for free.
Faced a problem? No worries – we have the knowledge-base, the interactive troubleshooter and our premium-class customer support service is always there to help you.
Unlimited Design Styles
Due to The7’s versatility you can create almost any design style you like. To name a few: flat, minimal, clean, iOS, macOS, OS X, material and metro design, etc.
This list is incomplete. Please visit The7 demos to see everything by yourself!
Need some help?
Faced a problem? No worries – our premium class customer support is always there to help you.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our Support Portal: support.dream-theme.com. Requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!
What’s newv.9.3.1 (Oct 27, 2020)
New: The7 > My The7, new experimental settings added to the "Settings" section: - lite mode (works best with Elementor); - disable Gutenberg CSS. Improved: WooCommerce templates updated to v.4.6.0. Improved: RTL support. Fixed: issue with SVG icons not working in Elementor Posts Grid. Fixed: issue with image alignment in "classic" layout in Elementor Masonry widget. Fixed: issue with the header being "cut" on iPad with certain theme options combination. Fixed: Slideshow WPBakery shortcode. The "Play" button in slides with a video attached is shifted. Fixed: Elementor. If Carousel widget arrows for mobile devices are set to "Leave as is", they disappear. Fixed: issue with global colors in Carousel widgets. Other minor improvements and changes.
v.220.127.116.11 (Oct 20, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with global colors causing a fatal error when using Elementor without Elementor Pro / PRO Elements. 2. Fixed: issue with an active state of links in some Elementor widgets. 3. Fixed: issue with active menu items indication when using on-page navigation.
v.9.3.0 (Oct 17, 2020)
New: "Multipurpose carousel" widget for Elementor. Allows to upload/choose arbitrary image/icon; add title, text, and button. Comes with a ton of different layouts and settings Improved: WPML compatibility. Fixed: issue with "wide" posts breaking the mobile layout (number of columns) in the "Blog masonry & grid" element. Fixed: issue with country selector not working in the WooCommerce checkout screen. Fixed: issue with images not loading until the "load more" button is being clicked in the "Media Grid" element. Fixed: issue with the "name/date" and the "asc./desc." ordering not working in standard pagination mode in the "Portfolio" element. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.9.2.1 (Sep 16, 2020)
Improved: focus outlines in the Elementor lightbox were hidden. Fixed: issue with blog template displaying draft posts in non-ajax pagination modes. Fixed (again): issues with incorrect page positioning on smooth scroll with certain floating header settings combinations. Fixed: issue with images in galleries not loading until the page is being scrolled. Fixed: issue with setting transparent color as a page header background in Elementor. Fixed: issue with checkout country filed overlapping floating header (WooCommerce). Fixed: issue with Envato elements fatal error when importing template(s). Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.2.0 (Sep 11, 2020)
1. New: revamped demo content importer. Now features include (but are not limited to): - option to remove the installed demo(s); - options to "keep" select pages or entire demo (preserves content from being accidentally removed); - quick search and tags system. 2. New: Menu selection box added to the "Elementor full-width" page template and "Header" template in the Theme Builder. 3. Improved: "Mobile floating navigation" settings set was added to the Theme Options. 4. Improved: links settings were added for Portfolio post type in the "Masonry & Grid" widget. 5. Improved: "category" archive Theme Options settings are now also being applied to "tag" archives. 6. Improved: setting to open a submenu on click (rather than on hover) added. 7. Fixed: accessibility issue with submenus on screenreaders. 8. Fixed: Blog masonry & grid page template. Category picker not working. 9. Fixed: issue with a notice showing up when using the "Products - Masonry & Grid" widget on WooCommerce archive pages. 10. Fixed: issue with raw HTML showing up when replying comments. 11. Fixed: anchor navigation scrolls to the wrong position with certain header settings. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.1.2 (Aug 28, 2020)
Elementor v.3 compatibility update.
v.9.1.1 (Aug 11, 2020)
1. Ensured WordPress 5.5 compatibility. 2. Accessibility improvement: added filter for the "read more" button. 3. Accessibility improvement: assigned the "role" to menu items. 4. Accessibility improvement: search button is now accessible. 5. Fixed: +/- buttons not working in the WooCommerce cart after clicking the "refresh cart" button. 6. Fixed: WooCommerce cart pop-up is not scrollable. 7. Fixed: impossible to hide cart popup on mobile devices. 8. Fixed: WooCommerce dropdown filters don't work in the collapsable sidebar on mobile devices. 9. Fixed: Stripe card icons are missing in the WooCommerce checkout. 10. Fixed: portfolio shortcode content is aligned to the left when center alignment is chosen. 11. Fixed: issues with CF7 notices styling after plugin update. 12. Fixed: issues with Side menu open/close button with certain theme options combination. 13. Fixed: Elementor Carousel Widgets does not allow to display the full post text. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.1.0 (Jul 16, 2020)
1. New: "Vertical Menu" Elementor Widget. 2. New: "Hide in mobile layout" option added to The7 sidebars in Elementor. 3. Improved: "Top line" header; "Transparent logo" setting added to the Theme Options > Branding. 4. Improved: "lazy loading" and "image source inlining" options added to the Elementor Image widget. 5. Fixed: if there are two "Media Masonry & Grid" elements on a page, the 2nd one picks up the number of columns from the 1st one. 6. Fixed: blue highlight appears on the next level button in the mobile menu on the mobile Chome. 7. Fixed: text selection is not visible in The7 contact form in FireFox. 8. Fixed: blog posts widget; if prev/next buttons are disabled, the "back" button is shifted to the left. 9. Fixed: WooCommerce grouped product; quantity +/- button does not work. 10. Fixed: Footer accent color is overwritten by the accent color from General Appearance. Minor accessibility improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.18.104.22.168 (Jul 14, 2020)
System messages tweaks.
v.9.0.1 (Jun 25, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with the wrong number of columns in Masonry & Grid Elementor 2. Fixed: issue with Slider Revolution not being activated upon "Hotel" demo import. 3. Fixed: issue with private post not being displayed even for logged in users. 4. Fixed: JS conflict with "admin-meta-box-magic.min.js" in WPBakery front-end editing mode.
v.22.214.171.124 (Jun 18, 2020)
PRO Elements deprecation message added.
v.9.0.0 (Jun 18, 2020)
1. New: Photo Scroller Elementor widget. Great for showcasing photos and other creative work. 2. New & improved: Masonry & Grid Elementor widget complete overhaul with a plethora of new settings. 3. New & improved: Theme Builder now works for Product pages. We have added 5 custom Product page widgets to match The7 aesthetics. 4. New & improved: numerous WooCommerce integration improvements (both in the front-end and under-the-hood). 5. New & improved: PRO features were integrated into The7 Elements plugin. PRO Elements plugin is now obsolete and can be safely removed after updating the theme and The7 Elements. 6. Improved: color settings were added to microwidgets in the floating header. 7. Improved: compatibility with various third-party plugins (MEC, RestoPress, WPML, etc.) 8. Fixed: the microwidgets area does not resize with certain theme options combination. 9. Fixed: Portfolio Justified Grid (WPB) not working in portfolio archive templates. 10. Fixed: issue with WPB Slideshow element breaking on orientation change event on mobile devices. 11. Fixed: issue with an incorrect image with caption alignment/interposition. 12. Minor improvements to the theme accessibility. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
Attention! Some images on the pre-made websites and are not included and can be purchased here.