TheBi – Photography WordPress Theme is well suitable for any types of Photography, Portfolio, Wedding and Design Agency Sites.
Clean and Special design, very easy to use. See below features:
LIGHT / DARK STYLE
You can select Light or Dark style with only one click.
ONE PAGE WEBSITE
You can easily custom your site as a one page site.
AJAX DRIVEN FOR SINGLE
AJAX driven enables visitors can quickly enter your site without waiting for a long time.
SHORTCODE QUICK EDIT
18 Built-in Shortcodes provided and Powerful Generator included. No need to deal with codes, all these can be done just via Shortcode-Generator (supports Insert, Modify and Preview).
LOTS OF OPTIONS
There are a lot of options for changing Style, Color, Background image, Font-size, Alignment, etc. Friendly backend controls provided!
Icon selector & Google-Font (700+ Fonts) selector included, they provide an easy way to select icon/font without editing any codes.
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully.
- 3 Menu Styles
- Contact Form 7 Support
- MailChimp for WP Support
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- And much more…
- Section title
- Mix box
- Pricing table
- Text carousel
- Text list
- Google map
- Photo wall
- Custom HTML
You can check the online Documentation here.
How to update: check it here.
Updates:V1.1.3 [23 Jun, 2021]:
1. Added an option "Use widget" to Theme Options » Single. 2. Improved lightbox when on mobile, now it can be closed by clicking the around area of image. 3. Updated WooCommerce template files. 4. Updated required plugins. 5. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.1.1 [19 Jan, 2020]:
1. Added options to Theme Options » Site for setting background image & color to Archives page. 2. Added an option to Theme Options » Project Slug to enable permalink structure can be prepended with the front base. 3. Fixed a bug of "TheBi WooCommerce Attributes" plugin which caused product couldn't upload a featured image. 4. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.1.0 [26 Oct, 2020]:
1. Fixed the bug which might crash the site when using popup video in portfolio list.V1.0.9 [21 Aug, 2020]:
1. Compatible with WordPress 5.5. 2. Fixed the site loading when it's a custom image (like GIF). 3. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.0.8 [04 May, 2020]:
1. Added option "custom hyperlink" to project so that you can use a hyperlink to replace the original one (only available when the open mode of portfolio is "Default"). 2. Improved banner style when on mobile. 3. Fixed a bug which caused Twitter sharing button not to work as expected. 4. Fixed a bug which might break the layout of columns of shop. 5. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.0.7 [18 Mar, 2020]:
1. Improved the zoom feature of lightbox when on mobile. 2. Fixed a bug which broke gallery module when gallery uses categories. 3. Fixed a problem which caused site to be crashing when browser disabled cookies.V1.0.6 [13 Dec, 2019]:
1. Added size options for SVG logo, because Firefox and IE can't calculate the size of svg which doesn't have width and height attributes. 2. Added zoom feature to the images of lightbox when on desktop. 3. Added two page templates: Portfolio & Blog, so that you can create portfolio or blog pages that can have paging buttons. 4. Fixed a bug which caused filters didn't work when using Portfolio type 3. 5. Fixed a bug which might cause the close button of lightbox to be out of window when on mobile. 6. Fixed some style problems of admin controls when using WordPress 5.3+.V1.0.5 [12 Nov, 2019]:
1. Improved font display. 2. Fixed a style bug of menu background color when using White style. 3. Fixed a bug of Pricing Table module which might throw an error when invert-color option was checked. 4. Fixed a bug of Images module which might cause custom link to be hidden.V1.0.4 [14 Oct, 2019]:
1. Added a theme option to determine whether show menu background. 2. Fixed some minor bugs.V1.0.3 [18 Sep, 2019]:
Added an option to Theme Options » Site to stop outputting <img /> tag because it would slow down site loading when has lots of images in a page. By default the option is off (not output <img /> tag ), you can turn it on if you want to improve image SEO.V1.0.2 [12 Sep, 2019]:
1. Fixed some style problems of Light version. 2. Fixed some minor bugs.V1.0.1 [10 Sep, 2019]:
1. Fixed a bug which crashed the Shortcode Generator.