TheCookBook – is a beautiful WordPress blog theme. With our theme you can create NOT ONLY food blogs, but any type of blog you want – personal, travel, publishing or tutorial blog sites.
Using Theme Options you can customize your blog the way you want very easy!
- Fully Responsive, mobile optimized
- Theme Options powered by WordPress Customizer
- Different Homepages Combinations
- Easily change layouts and main theme colors
- Everything is clear and easy to customize
- Custom Logo (easy to upload from admin panel)
- Custom Favicon (easy to upload from admin panel)
- Sticky Header Navigation
- Fullwidth Layout
- Left Sidebar
- Right Sidebar
Blog Posts Layouts:
- List Layout
- 2 Colusmns Grid
- 3 Columns Grid
Post Formats Support:
3 Page and Post Layout types:
- Full width
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Hide/Show most elements
- Recipe Card and Review System
- Related posts from the same tags
- Contact form 7 support
- Full documentation
- Translation ready
- And more…
FREE Theme and Demo Installation:We’ll help you with theme installation and demo content, just contact us via our support page or email email@example.com tell your purchasing code and layout you want to setup! We will try to replay within 24hour.
- All images are only for preview.
- This theme is designed to work on hosted installations of WordPress.org only. This theme will not work with WordPress.com sites. Your site must be self-hosted, meaning you must have both a domain and hosting purchased from a hosting company.
- The theme incude ONLY first (default) homepage demo content. All other layouts you can easily setup via live theme customizer
Support:All support is handled via a contact form on our profile page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try replay within 24hour.
Change Logs:Version 1.1 – 12 July 2017
- Fixed: Comments date function - Added: Disable/Enable flash hover image effect option - Added: Disable/Enable outline image style option - Added: Disable/Enable blog image overlay option - Added: TheCookBook Child Theme