Highly customizable, 100% responsive theme for Drupal 7 and Drupal 8. Packed with awesome features to help you build amazing-looking content rich web site.
Modern design, drag-and-drop builder, fully customizable, unlimited number of page layouts, fully integrated Drupal Commerce 2 and meny more. Suitable for personal blogs, health and fitness blogs, tech, fashion, sports magazines or general magazine sites.
- Compatible With Drupal 8.4.x
- Compatible With Drupal 7.x
- Fully Integrated Drupal Commerce 2 (Drupal 8 version)
- Simple Installation – Include Installation Profile
- Demo Content Included
- Responsive Layouts Built on Bootstrap 4
- Responsive Typography
- BigPipe ready (Drupal 8 only)
- Sub-theme included by default
- SCSS Files Included
- SMACSS-style categorization
- Drag & Drop Page Builder With Panels
- Content Builder Based on Drupal Paragraph Module
- Unlimited Number of Layout Combinations, Pages, Posts and Archive Variants
- Unlimited Color Themes (Drupal 7 only)
- No CSS/HTML Knowledge Required!
- 3 Different Header Styles + Custom Header Style
- 2 Logo Positions
- Banner in Header Support
- Sticky Header Feature
- Sticky Sidebars
- Load More & Infinite Scroll Pager
- 6 Different Homepage Styles
- 5 Different Archive Styles
- 3 Unique Post Styles
- 5 Featured Posts Layouts
- Featured Content Slider
- 13 Teaser Layout Styles
- Post Formats Support (Article, Gallery, Video, Audio, Etc.)
- Multiple Layouts for Single Post
- Built-in Video Player
- Related Posts by Tags and Categories
- Support Poll (Drupal 7 only)
- Functional Contact Form
- Social Share Integrations
- Multi Language Support
- SEO & Pagespeed Optimized
- Well Documented, Full Installation and Configuration Guide Included
- Free Updates
- Fast & Dedicated Support
v2.1.1 (December 07, 2017)
- New: Improving of UI and usability on primary and secondary tabs on a small devices. - Update: Drupal modules to the latest version. - Fix: Overlapping of sticky header with featured items and featured slider. - Fix: Overlapping of sticky header with sticky sidebar. - Fix: Sticky header hides behind administration toolbar. - Couple of CSS tweaks
v2.1 (November 21, 2017)
- New: Drupal Commerce 2 integration. - New: Created shop page. - New: Created product page. - New: Created an user dashboard for authenticated users. - New: Authors page are now moved to /author instead of /user. - Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.4.2 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version. - Updated: Documentation - Dozens of other improvement.
v2.0.3 (October 16, 2017)Drupal 8
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.4 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version. - Updated: Bootstrap to v4.0.0-beta - Updated: Plugins and libraries so tay can be compatible with Drupal 8.4 - Updated: Documentation - Added subtheme which will be used as a default theme - Added new theme settings - Social and user menu are moved in the theme settings - Reorganized and refactored some of template files - Update all template files to be compatible with Bootstrap 4 beta - CSS files are reorganised, and follows a SMACSS-style categorization - Improved header UI & UX, especial on a smaller devices - Added responsive typography - Other improvements
v2.0.2 Security update – (August 17, 2017)Drupal 8
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.3.7
v2.0.2 (July 23, 2017)Drupal 8
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.3.5 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version. - Add new: metatag module for better SEO - Add new: slick_views module - Add new: token module - New feature: Featured content slider. - New feature: Tags below posts. - Fix: Title size on smaller devices in "Post layout 1". - Fix: Removed unnecessary template.php file in SUBTHEMEKIT.
- Add new: metatag module for better SEO - Add new: token module - Fix: Wrong "If" statement position in the "panels-layouts/l1" template
v2.0.1 (July 2, 2017)Drupal 8:
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.3.4 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version. - Fix: Possible scrolling problem on smaller devices caused by the sticky sidebars. - Fix: Never ending scroll caused by the sticky sidebars. - Add new: themag.breakpoints.yml to the theme. - Add new: template for details (fieldsets) and select field. - Add new: template for user registration and user password forms. - Tuning: Override the base library of a Classy sub-theme.
- Updated: Drupal 7 core to 7.56 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version.
v2.0 (June 1, 2017)
- Drupal 8 compatibility.
v1.0.1 (April 18, 2017)
- Fixed: Prevent sticky elements from overlapping on pages where the IPE editor is active. - Fixed: Sticky header overlaps the sticky elements. - Fixed: Call to undefined function libraries_get_path() in the theme settings page.
- Initial Release