The ultimate magazine theme for Drupal and Drupal Thunder, packed with impressive features to help you build an amazing-looking site.
Modern design, fully compatible with Drupal Thunder distribution and Drupal Commerce, drag-and-drop page manager and builder, fully customizable, 100% responsive with an unlimited number of page layouts, and many more.
- Online Documentation
- Compatible With Drupal 8.x
- Compatible With Drupal 7.x
- Compatible Drupal Thunder
- Compatible Drupal Commerce
- Support all new Drupal 8 features
- Simple Installation
- Demo Content Included
- Responsive Layouts Built on Latest Bootstrap 4
- Responsive Typography
- Responsive Images
- Smart Image Crop
- Reusable Media Assets
- BigPipe ready
- Sub-theme included by default
- SCSS Files Included
- Drag & Drop Page Builder With Panels and Panelizer
- Content Builder Based on Drupal Paragraphs Module
- Unlimited Number of Layout Combinations, Pages, Posts and Archive Variants
- Unlimited Color Themes (Drupal 7 only)
- No CSS/HTML Knowledge Required!
- 3 Different Header Styles + Custom Header Style
- 2 Logo Positions
- Banner in Header Support
- Sticky Header Feature
- Sticky Sidebars
- Load More & Infinite Scroll Pager
- 6 Different Homepage Styles
- Diverse Categories (Each category can have its own layout and style)
- 3 Unique Post Styles
- 5 Featured Content Grids
- Single Item Slider
- Center Mode Slider
- Two Column Slider
- 11 Teaser Layout Styles
- Article and Basic Page Content Types
- Ability to choose different layout for each post
- Built-in Video Player
- Related Posts by Tags and Categories
- Functional Contact Form
- Social Share Integrations
- Multi Language Support
- SEO & Pagespeed Optimized
- Well Documented, Full Installation and Configuration Guide Included
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Fast, Friendly and Dedicated Support
v3.0.6 (May 7, 2019))
- Update: Drupal core to 8.7 for new installs. - Update: Modules to the latest versions. - Update: Documentation. - Fix: Article (node) preview.
v3.0.5 (April 12, 2019)
- Update: Drupal core to 8.6.14 for new installs. - Update: Modules to the latest versions. - Fix: Notice: Undefined index: region_attributes in charm_preprocess_layout()
v3.0.4 (March 19, 2019)
- Update: Drupal core to 8.6.12 for new installs. - Update: Modules to the latest versions. - Fix: Call to a member function getExtension() when you use the base theme as a default theme.
v3.0.3 (March 3, 2019)
- Update: Drupal core to 8.6.10 for new installs - Update: Modules to the latest versions - Fix: A security fix in Drupal 8.6.10 prevents demo import.
v3.0.2 (February 7, 2019)
- New: The Font Awesome library has removed from the package, and now is loaded from CDN. - Update: Font Awesome library to 5.7.1 - Fix: Font Awesome hashtags are missing in the footer's taxonomy tags. - Fix: Gallery grid doesn't show image captions.
v3.0.1 (February 6, 2019)
- New: Added support for composer-managed Drupal projects with ready-made composer.json - New: Added support for composer-managed Thunder projects with ready-made composer.json - Update: Installation instructions. - Update: Drupal core to 8.6.7 for new installs - Update: Modules to the latest versions
v3.0.0 (October 23, 2018)
- Added support for Drupal Thunder distribution. The theme is now fully compatible with Thunder. - Added support for core Media module - Added support for Poll module - Added support for TB Mega Menu module - Added support for QuickTabs module - Added support for MailChimp module - Added support for Panelizer module - Added new theme settings - Added sticky support for all header styles - Added 6 new layouts which can be used with Page Manager and Panelizer - Added new Center Mode slider style - Added new Two Columns slider style - Added two new Featured Grid layouts - Created new home page layouts - Improved Mobile Responsiveness - Improved CSS styles - Added new and simple HTML markup for teasers which allows you to use fields as row style in views instead of content - Added Bootstrap responsive variation to some CSS classes to allow easily creation of responsive content grids - Improved SCSS structure and added new compiling strategy for those who wish to recompile the style - The Commerce modules are removed for new installs to simplify the Drupal maintenance for those who don't have Composer. - Updated Bootstrap library to v4.1.3 - Updated Font Awesome library to v5.4 and loaded from CDN - Created new OnLine documentation for Drupal 8 theme
v2.1.6 (September 20, 2018)
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.6.1 - Updated: Drupal modules to the latest version.
v2.1.5 (April 27, 2018)
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.5.3 - Updated: Drupal modules to the latest version.
- Updated: Drupal 7 core to 7.5.9 - Updated: Drupal modules to the latest version.
v2.1.4 (April 1, 2018)Drupal 8
- New: Implemented smart image crop for new installs. - Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.5.1 - Updated: Drupal modules to the latest version.
v2.1.3 (March 8, 2018)
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.5.0 - Updated: Drupal modules to the latest version. - New: Optimized theme performance and bandwidth usage: Now featured items and slider can used Image Style Presets. - Fix: Site crashes after deleting Comment field - Minor CSS fixes - Documentation update (How to uninstall Commerce modules)