TheNa – Photography & Portfolio WordPress Theme is well suitable for any types of Portfolio, Photography, Wedding and Design Agency Sites.
Clean and Special design, very easy to use. See below features:
Horizontal theme layout achieves a truly unique look and feel. We are professional to develop the best quality of horizontal theme.
LIGHT / DARK STYLE
You can select Light or Dark style with only one click.
AJAX DRIVEN FOR SINGLE
AJAX driven enables vistors can quickly enter your site without waiting for a long time.
BUILT-IN PAGE BUILDER
Page Builder is a “what you see is what you get” tool, with it you can quickly adjust/create your pages, save your time.
SHORTCODE QUICK EDIT
19 Built-in Shortcodes provided and Powerful Generator included. No need to deal with codes, all these can be done just via Shortcode-Generator (supports Insert, Modify and Preview).
LOTS OF OPTIONS
There are a lot of options for changing Style, Color, Background image, Font-size, Alignment, etc. Friendly backend controls provided!
Icon selector & Google-Font (700+ Fonts) selector included, they provide an easy way to select icon/font without editing any codes.
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully.
- RTL Support
- WPML compatible
- 3 Menu Styles
- Contact Form 7 Support
- MailChimp for WP Support
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- And much more…
- Portfolio Template (3 styles and many options for customization.)
- Blog Template (2 styles)
- Shortcode Template (19 modules included, with these modules you can build different kinds of pages.)
- Section title
- Mix box
- Pricing table
- Text carousel
- Text list
- Google map
- Photo wall
- Video box
- Slider revolution (You also need to buy the “Slider Revolution” plugin and install it before using this shortcode.)
- Custom HTML
You can check the online Documentation here.
How to update: check it here.
Updates:V1.3.0 [14 Apr, 2020]:
1. Fixed a bug which caused site to be crashing when browser disabled cookies. 2. Fixed a bug which caused Twitter sharing button not to work as expected. 3. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.2.9 [21 Feb, 2020]:
1. Added "Slider Revolution" shortcode. Please note that you also need to buy the "Slider Revolution" plugin and install it before using this shortcode. 2. Improved the zoom feature of lightbox when on mobile. 3. Fixed a style problem of menu.V1.2.8 [16 Jan, 2020]:
1. Added "drag to scroll" for horizontal layout (only available on desktop), you can find the option from Theme Options » Site. 2. Improved experience on iPad OS. 3. Added options for changing Category page style, you can find the option from Theme Options » Category Page. 4. Added an option for changing caption style of Gallery module. 5. Fixed a style problem of slider text which happened in small screen. 6. Fixed a bug of slider when using video and unselecting autoplay.V1.2.7 [22 Nov, 2019]:
1. Added size options for SVG logo, because Firefox and IE can't calculate the size of svg which doesn't have width and height attributes. 2. Added zoom feature to the images of lightbox when on desktop. 3. Improved the image quality of Photo Wall when on mobile. 4. Fixed some style problems of admin controls when using WordPress 5.3+. 5. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.2.6 [04 Nov, 2019]:
1. Added width and height (for mobile) options to Custom HTML module.V1.2.5 [18 Sep, 2019]:
1. Supported SVG logo. Note: by defaut WordPress doesn't allow to upload SVG file, you need to install third-party plugin (like SVG Support) to enable it. 2. Added an option to Theme Options » Site to stop outputting <img /> tag which added in v1.2.2 because it would slow down site loading when has lots of images in a page. By default the option is off (not output <img /> tag ), you can turn it on if you want to improve image SEO. 3. Fixed a color problem of Text List shortcode.V1.2.4 [07 Sep, 2019]:
1. Optimized for one page website, see Documentation » FAQ to get how to set it up. 2. Improved the path of the URL that appears in the address bar when loading single via AJAX. 3. Added "Show widgets" and "Show title" options to Default Template of page. 4. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.2.3 [24 Aug, 2019]:
1. Compatible with Autoptimize plugin (fixed the problem which caused map could't be loaded). 2. Fixed a style bug of search form when using dark style. 3. Updated WooCommerce template files.V1.2.2 [29 May, 2019]:
1. Improved image seo (output <img /> tag). 2. Fixed a bug which caused the ajax-gallery couldn't be loaded. 3. Added an option "Align algorithm" to Portfolio module, default is "From top to down", now you can select "From left to right". 4. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.2.1 [28 Apr, 2019]:
1. Improved: mix all images into a lightbox when using Photowall and Gallery in the same page. 2. Fixed: could't use ctrl + click (mouse) to open single in new tab. 3. Fixed: background image was wrongly scaled in Firefox browser. 4. Fixed: AJAX couldn't work well with WPML. 5. Fixed some other minor issues.V1.2.0 [15 Apr, 2019]:
1. Added an option "Align algorithm" to Gallery module, default is "from top to down", now you can select "from left to right". 2. Fixed some other minor style issues.V1.1.9 [28 Mar, 2019]:
1. Added an option "Data source type" to Blog and Portfolio template, now you can show some specified posts/projects by id or even enter your custom query rules. 2. Added an ability of adding custom icon to Site Socials & Post Share. 3. Fixed a bug which caused the Image Manager out of work when using Gutenberg editor. 4. Fixed some minor bugs.V1.1.8 [14 Feb, 2019]:
1. Added Dribbble icon to site socials. 2. Fixed some RTL style problems of mobile menu. 3. Fixed a bug of Custom HTML shortcode.V1.1.7 [28 Jan, 2019]:
1. Added an option "High definition percent" to "Theme Options » Site" for using high definition images. 2. Fixed a bug which caused logo to be wrongly scaled when on IE browser.V1.1.6 [21 Jan, 2019]:
1. Added a feature to let you add note to each shortcode item, it's useful when you have lots of shortcode items in a page. 2. Fixed a bug which caused the Page Builder couldn't save anything when using the Gutenberg editor(WordPress 5.0.3).V1.1.5 [15 Jan, 2019]:
1. Fixed a bug which caused horizontal scrolling couldn't work on some touch-screen devices (like Surface Pro). 2. Fixed a bug which might cause section title to be cropped. 3. Fixed a few RTL style problems.V1.1.4 [08 Jan, 2019]:
1. Added an option to Blog for overriding the text color. 2. Fixed some style problems of Blog items when selecting AJAX color to white. 3. Fixed a bug which caused site logo to be bigger and blur on Shop page.V1.1.3 [07 Jan, 2019]:
1. Added feature "Popup", you can edit it in Theme Options. 2. Fixed a bug which caused Custom Meta of project could not be saved when using Gutenberg editor. 3. Fixed some style problems of dark style. 4. Fixed a bug which might cause the width of comment block to be abnormal. 5. Fixed some minor bugs.V1.1.2 [31 Dec, 2018]:
1. Added feature "Three Rows" to Portfolio & Gallery module.V1.1.1 [27 Dec, 2018]:
1. Added zoom feature to the images of lightbox when on mobile. 2. Fixed a bug of Media Player which caused mp4 video would be wrongly scaled. 3. Fixed some style problems of Contact 7 form. 4. Fixed a bug which caused the site couldn't use pinch-zoom when on mobile. 5. Fixed some style problems on RTL. 6. Fixed some minor bugs.V1.1.0 [20 Dec, 2018]:
1. Supported streamable video. 2. Added a right-align menu type. 3. Added a logo for mobile, it's useful when you want the logo to be different from the desktop one. 4. Added an option to Portfolio for enabling video projects can be opened directly without going to single page. 5. Fixed a bug which caused the play button to be hidden when on mobile. 6. Fixed a bug which caused the Child Theme to load style.css twice. 7. Fixed a bug which might cause section title to be hidden when navigating by browser back/forward buttons. 8. Fixed some minor bugs.V1.0.2 [14 Dec, 2018]:
1. Added ESC-Close functionality to Popup. 2. Improved the Child Theme to make it be compatible with RTL. 3. Fixed a bug which caused the video to be hidden when on mobile.V1.0.1 [12 Dec, 2018]:
1. Fixed a bug which caused the Child Theme to be crashing.