TheSaaS is a responsive, professional, and multipurpose SaaS, Software, Startup and WebApp landing template powered by Bootstrap 4. TheSaaS is a powerful and super flexible tool, which suits best for any kind of landing pages. TheSaaS is definitely a great kick starter for your web project.
TheSaaS design is harmonious, clean and user friendly. Even though the template has a lot of content, it doesn’t looks messy and all files and code are well structured, commented and divided. TheSaaS has a huge collection of plugins and UI components and works seamlessly on all major web browsers, tablets and phones.
TheSaaS is fully based on SASS pre-processor css language, includes 80+ commented SCSS files. Each file corresponds to a single component, layout, page, plugin or extension – so you can easily find necessary piece of code and edit it for your needs. The package includes both normal and minified CSS files, compiled from SCSS.
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Web App, Software, Mobile, SaaS Product Based Template
- Built on top of Bootstrap 4
- SCSS files included
- Bootstrap Like Data API and classes
- Grunt tasks ready
- Responsive layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices)
- Clean & Modern Design
- Well documented
- Fully customizable
- Developer friendly code
- Includes 15 landing page samples
- Extend utility classes
- +130 unique HTML pages
- +300 component variation
TheSaaS supports all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) including IE11 and Edge.
Here is a list of most important pages that are included in the download packages, but it’s not limited to the following pages.
2.2.3 – 2020-01-06
- Update : NPM packages and plugins (Bootstrap, Jarallax, Popper.js, etc.) - Fix : Deprication warning regarding `text-emphasis-variant()` mixin
2.2.2 – 2019-10-01
- Update : NPM packages and plugins (Jarallax, Lity, Shufflejs, Type.js, SmoothScroll, etc.) - Update : Replaced the navbar toggle icon with .navbar-toggler-icon element to resolve the dark icon issue on some mobile devices - Fix : Switch form control wasn't working on Safari - Fix : .scroll-down-3 wasn't center aligned
2.2.1 – 2019-08-07
- Update : Gulpfile.js to version 4 - Update : NPM packages and plugins - Fix : Modal issue on IE11
2.2.0 – 2019-06-01
- Add : New demos: app-finance, app-social, app-taxi - Add : New blocks Feature #7, Download #5, Download #6, Content #5, etc. - Add : Added $fonts-dir SCSS variable to change /assets/fonts/ directory easily. - Update : NPM packages and plugins (jQuery, Poppers). - Update : Remove clear button of shuffle search input in IE and Edge - Update : Mailer to handle all errors on submission if form has novalidate attribute (see Contact block #1) - Update : /scss/vendor/_bootstrap.scss file to load all mixins and utilities directly - Fix : Empty /assets/img/app/photoswipe/ issue
2.1.8 – 2019-05-01
- Update : NPM packages and plugins (jQuery, Poppers). - Update : Shuffle plugin to keep filter after clicking on an active filter button - Fix : Gallery layouts problem in IE-11 - Fix : Some issues in /block/portfolio on IE-11 (See polyfill import at the end of page) - Fix : Overlap of fixed sidebar on footer
2.1.7 – 2019-04-04
- Update : NPM packages and plugins. - Fix : CountUp stopped working after the previous update. - Fix : SmoothScroll passive listener bug on Chrome 73+.
2.1.6 – 2019-03-01
- Update : NPM packages - Update : Plugins (Bootstrap, Poppers, CountUp, Jarallax, Typed.js) - Update : Few improvements to CSS
2.1.5 – 2019-01-14
2.1.4 – 2018-10-01
- Add : onSuccess and onError callbacks to contact forms (See block #1) - Update : NPM packages - Fix : Sticky navbar without background color - Fix : Switch control wasn't firing change event
2.1.3 – 2018-09-01
- Update : Some of the plugins and package.json - Fix : Wrong Img-Height when using 'img-fluid' inside a card in IE11 - Fix : Custom checkbox and custom radio wasn't working on iOS devices - Fix : Error in "gulp dist" task, due to new version of webpack stream
2.1.2 – 2018-07-26
- Update : To Bootstrap v4.1.3
2.1.1 – 2018-07-23
- Add : Layout #8 to /uikit/navbar with user avatar - Add : Ability to set pricing table's button link using data-bind-href - Update : To Bootstrap v4.1.2 - Update : /docs/faq.html page to have scrollspy - Fix : Fullscreen video on IE11 using ObjectFitPolyFill - Fix : Logo scale issue on IE11
2.1.0 – 2018-06-18
- Add : New page /demo/wordpress - Add : New page /demo/themeforest - Add : New page /demo/dribbble - Add : New page /block/content - Add : New page /block/download - Add : New page /block/explore - Add : New page /block/gallery - Add : New page /block/process - Add : New page /block/service - Add : New page /uikit/sidebar - Add : New page /blog/post-2 - Add : New page /docs/index - Add : New page /docs/articles - Add : New page /docs/faq - Add : New page /docs/kb-* - Add : New page /page/about-2 - Add : New page /page/about-3 - Add : New page /page/contact-2 - Add : New page /page/contact-3 - Add : New page /page/service-1 - Add : New page /page/service-2 - Add : New /block/contact/ #6, #7, #8, #9 - Add : New /block/cta/ #5, #6 - Add : New /block/feature-text/ #9 - Add : New /block/portfolio/ #7 - Update : Renamed /page/about to /page/about-1 - Update : Renamed /page/contact to /page/contact-1 - Update : Moved /block/cta #5, #6 to /block/download - Update : Moved /block/feature-text #9 to /block/explore - Fix : Deprication warning from LibSass regards importing css file
2.0.4 – 2018-06-03
- Add : /uikit/process with Timeline and Step components - Add : /block/feature #15 - Add : /block/subscribe #6 - Add : /block/testimonial #8 - Add : /block/video #6 - Add : New accordion variations - Update : Improvements to the navbar for mobile devices - Update : Mega menu items are in alphabetical order now - Update : Replace some of the images - Update : Some minor changes and enhancements
2.0.3 – 2018-05-26
- Update : Plugins (Bootstrap, Popper, Lity, Jarallax, etc.) - Update : Close the navbar on mobile if user clicks on an anchor link - Update : Some improvement in smart navbars types - Update : Improvement in smooth scroll to an element - Update : Minor improvements in CSS and JS code - Fix : Lots of improvement in mobile responsive behavior - Fix : Border radius of input-groups - Fix : Shaking problem for displaying a video in lity lightbox
2.0.2 – 2018-04-23
- Add : Once popups to display a popup only for one time. See /uikit/popup.html - Add : .modal-long class to have modal with long content - Add : .navbar-offset-0 class to remove top offset from navbar - Update : Check the expiration of reCAPTCHA to disable submit button - Fix : Shuffle had js error - Fix : Contact form didn't report error - Fix : Misspelling in data-video of /uikit/section.html which prevent the YouTube and Vimeo video to play - Fix : Few other minor bugs
2.0.1 – 2018-03-19
- Add : Two starters with full documentation; basic and expert - Add : Form validation support and samples - Add : Centered reCAPTCHA and ability to enable a submit button after pass - Add : New pricing table sample to /uikit/pricing.html - Add : Gallery component; see /uikit/gallery.html - Add : Support multiple locations on Google map - Add : In page navigation. See sample on /uikit/nav.html - Update : Include a top offset for the navbar - Fix : Responsive issue in footer of the main demo - Fix : Slider pagination problem on shop index - Fix : Supporting navbar-stick-(dark|light) for data-navbar="fixed" - Fix : Few minor bugs in style
Open CHANGELOG.md file in the download package to see complete list of changes.
Some of the images and videos in the demo are for demonstration purpose only and are not included into the download package.