TheSaaS is a responsive, professional, and multipurpose SaaS, Software, Startup and WebApp landing template powered by Bootstrap 4. TheSaaS is a powerful and super flexible tool, which suits best for any kind of landing pages. TheSaaS is definitely a great kick starter for your web project.
TheSaaS design is harmonious, clean and user friendly. Even though the template has a lot of content, it doesn’t looks messy and all files and code are well structured, commented and divided. TheSaaS has a huge collection of plugins and UI components and works seamlessly on all major web browsers, tablets and phones.
TheSaaS is fully based on SASS pre-processor css language, includes 80+ commented SCSS files. Each file corresponds to a single component, layout, page, plugin or extension – so you can easily find necessary piece of code and edit it for your needs. The package includes both normal and minified CSS files, compiled from SCSS.
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Web App, Software, Mobile, SaaS Product Based Template
- Built on top of Bootstrap 4
- SCSS files included
- Bootstrap Like Data API and classes
- Grunt tasks ready
- Responsive layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices)
- Clean & Modern Design
- Well documented
- Fully customizable
- Developer friendly code
- Includes 9 landing page samples
- Extend utility classes
- +90 unique HTML pages
- +200 component variation
TheSaaS supports all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) including IE11 and Edge.
Here is a list of most important pages that are included in the download packages, but it’s not limited to the following pages.
2.0.3 – 2018-05-26
- Update : Plugins (Bootstrap, Popper, Lity, Jarallax, etc.) - Update : Close the navbar on mobile if user clicks on an anchor link - Update : Some improvement in smart navbars types - Update : Improvement in smooth scroll to an element - Update : Minor improvements in CSS and JS code - Fix : Lots of improvement in mobile responsive behavior - Fix : Border radius of input-groups - Fix : Shaking problem for displaying a video in lity lightbox
2.0.2 – 2018-04-23
- Add : Once popups to display a popup only for one time. See /uikit/popup.html - Add : .modal-long class to have modal with long content - Add : .navbar-offset-0 class to remove top offset from navbar - Update : Check the expiration of reCAPTCHA to disable submit button - Fix : Shuffle had js error - Fix : Contact form didn't report error - Fix : Misspelling in data-video of /uikit/section.html which prevent the YouTube and Vimeo video to play - Fix : Few other minor bugs
2.0.1 – 2018-03-19
- Add : Two starters with full documentation; basic and expert - Add : Form validation support and samples - Add : Centered reCAPTCHA and ability to enable a submit button after pass - Add : New pricing table sample to /uikit/pricing.html - Add : Gallery component; see /uikit/gallery.html - Add : Support multiple locations on Google map - Add : In page navigation. See sample on /uikit/nav.html - Update : Include a top offset for the navbar - Fix : Responsive issue in footer of the main demo - Fix : Slider pagination problem on shop index - Fix : Supporting navbar-stick-(dark|light) for data-navbar="fixed" - Fix : Few minor bugs in style
2.0.0 – 2018-03-01
- Initial release! Everything has rewritten; CSS, JS, and HTML files.
1.5.0 – 2018-02-05
### Add - Ability to use reCAPTCHA in your forms (See doc-element.html) - Yearly/Monthly switch buttons to pricing blocks - .popular class to .pricing-1 and .pricing-4 - New feature block; #16 ### Update - Plugins (jQuery, Lity.js, Parallax.js) - Feature #2, #3, #9, #10, #11 to display image in mobile devices - Describe how you can support portfolios in IE11 (See block-portfolio.html) - Better close button for Lity lightbox - Minor CSS improvement
1.4.7 – 2018-01-01
### Add - Feature #15 to block-feature.html ### Update - Update some html codes in the demo - Minor CSS improvement
1.4.6 – 2017-12-10
### Add - Contact #8 to block-contact.html - Feature #14 to block-feature.html
v1.4.5 – 2017-11-22
### Add - Team #4 and #5 to block-team.html ### Update - Plugins (aos, lity, shuffle, typed) - Feature #7 to be responsive and display in small screens - Minor improvements in CSS and JS ### Fix - Submenu had some issues with long menu text
v1.4.4 – 2017-11-02
### Add - Blog page with sidebar - Support data-length and data-radius options for the particle element - Pagination section to the doc-element.html ### Update - Feature #3 with better layout for small devices - Enable AOS animation on mobile devices
v1.4.3 – 2017-09-28
v1.4.2 – 2017-09-24
### Fix - Fullscreen background video wasn't covering whole the header in Edge and IE browsers - Blog pages (blog-grid.html and blog-list.html) had issue in IE11. blog-list.html needs html change to support IE11.
v1.4.1 – 2017-09-17
### Added - Classic blog layout - Mega menu (See block-topbar.html#topbar-6) ### Updated - Disable fixed image (.bg-fixed) in small screen devices, since iOS can't render a fixed image with cover background-size.
v1.4.0 – 2017-08-21
### Added - Several pricing blocks - Several contact blocks - Support 2 columns menu for topbar ### Updated - Now page-demo.html sends email - Use PHP Mailer library to send emails - Slightly darken the text color and border of inputs for better readability ### Fixed - The 3rd level of topbar menu had problem in mobile devices
v1.3.3 – 2017-07-24
### Added - New footer samples, see block-footer.html - New topbar samples, see block-topbar.html - Third menu level for topbar navigation - Possiblity to open topbar menus with click instead of hover (add .nav-toggle-click to .topbar-nav)
v1.3.2 – 2017-07-05
### Fixed - Template wasn't displaying correctly on Safari
v1.3.1 – 2017-07-02
### Added - Drawer component (click bars on demo-gmail.html) ### Fixed - Template wasn't displaying correctly on Safari - Double slide up/down of navbar on mobile devices - Scroll down for navbar on mobile devices when there are many menu items ### Updated - Using imagesLoaded plugin to initialize shuffle.js with image properly - Several changes to have a better responsive pages
v1.3.0 – 2017-06-26
### Added - Shopping pages + Product list + Single product page + Cart overview + Checkout - How it works page - Press page - Portfolio blocks page - Portfolio page - Project page - Shuffle.js to vendors - Particles with dark color - Now .topbar accepts .topbar-expand-xl class to display hamburger menu in all screens - Modal dialogs to doc-component.html ### Updated - Remove scrollbar from body tag in small screen devices when menu is open - Footer is always at bottom of the page even with small content - Header of most pages has updated - Some tweaks in scripts and styles - Images from unsplash.com are included in the download package
v1.2.5 – 2017-06-13
### Added - Screen shots sample to block-feature.html (feature-12) - Vertical tab sample to block-feature.html (feature-13) ### Fixed - .btn-white.btn-outline didn't has contrast on .topbar-sticky - Animations wasn't firing in Safari sometimes ### Updated - Better code for setting values in sendmail.php - contact.html page had vertical padding problem
v1.2.4 – 2017-06-05
### Added - Coming soon page - Subscribe blocks are now ready to integrate with Mailchimp ### Updated - Better UI for countdown component - Some CSS improvements for small screen devices - jQuery to v3.2.1 - Swiper to v3.4.2 - Lity to v2.2.2
v1.2.3 – 2017-05-25
### Fixed - Some inconcistency in logo placement - Parallax (e.g. demo-app.html header) wasn't working on iOS devices
v1.2.2 – 2017-05-21
### Added - Demo: Slack - Demo: Zendesk
v1.2.1 – 2017-05-16
### Fixed - Pages had some extra horizontal scroll - Some height of topbar was hidding while scrolling in mobile devices - Navigation couldn't close on iOS devices - Some demos had unnecessary menu bars which removed - Topbar menu for in-page navigation wasn't closing after click on link - Minor changes to gruntfile.js to support style.scss file (commented)
v1.2.0 – 2017-05-15
## Added - Demo: Bootstrap - Blog: List style - Block: Content - Block: Call to action - Block: Feature - Block: Textual features - Block: Partners - Block: Signup forms - Block: Subscribe forms - Block: Team and people - Block: Testimonial - Icon: Et line font icons - Some new elements and components ## Fixed - Google Analyrics wasn't working before ## Updated - blog.html renamed to blog-grid.html - Remove some unnecessary js codes - Some tweaks in styles
v1.1.0 – 2017-05-08
## Added - Demo GitHub - Demo Mobile App - Header Particle - Header Parallax - Component Testimonials - Google Play and App Store badge ## Updated - Index has new header - Better blockquote UI - Some tweaks in styles
v1.0.1 – 2017-05-02
Update: Demo files Update: Some CSS tweaks
v1.0.0 – 2017-04-30
Some of the images and videos in the demo are for demonstration purpose only and are not included into the download package.