“Things for cuties” is a sweet and colorful newsletter and email marketing template, perfect suitable for baby / child / kids / candy e-commerce online shop and store owners. This template is part of a package. Matching HTML site template, PSD e-commerce shop template, fully working OpenCart version, a Zen Cart version and the complete corporate design, including logo and stationery are available at themeforest and graphicriver.
With your purchase you will support the children’s charity UNICEF. I donate 15% of every sale.
Included in this package you will find the following:
- 21 ready-to-use newsletter HTML templates (framed and open versions)
- 21 prebuilt and ready-to-upload mailchimp ZIP files (framed and open versions)
- 16 layered PSD files, almost all as vector-based
- a very detailed documentation
All templates are fairly easy to customize. Every module has its own table. The code is well commented.
These templates are tested with litmus. They are compatible with all major email clients, including Outlook 2003 – 2011.
Sources and Credits
I’ve used the following images for the preview, they are not included in these package:
- Summer baby shoes by olinchuk
- toy train by pzaxe
- toy car by K13art
- Baby leather coat with fur isolated on white by gsermek
- Baby Girl Toddler in Car Seat by rognar
- Child short isolated by TpaBMa
- Rocking toy by Coprid
- sleeping newborn © Dalia Drulia, found on fotolia (#17650535)
- young family © Svetlana Fedoseeva, found on fotolia (#24946512)
- happy family © LanaK, found on fotolia (#28085001)
I’ve used the following free fonts from google fonts (not included in this package – you have to download and install it, before you start your work):
- Gochi Hand
- Source Sans Pro
I’ve used the following icons
Support and Help
Inside this package you will find a very detailed documentation. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here.
Please rate it!
If you like my files, please don’t forget to rate it! After purchasing and downloading it, just navigate to “downloads” from your Account dropdown on top right, find my file and give it five stars… of course! Thanks a lot!