Description & Features
Ticket is a clean, responsive html email template great for newsletters, promotions, marketing, and announcements. Ticket supports StampReady.
In addition to the features offered by StampReady, Ticket includes a basic HTML version as well as support for Campaign Monitor and MailChimp.
Features at a Glance
- StampReady Dashboard & Editor – http://www.stampready.net
- Responsive Design
- Litmus tested in over 30 browsers, devices, and mail clients
- Modular Design – Copy and Paste content blocks to create custom layouts
- Clean, Commented Markup.
- Full Layout PSD.
- Documentation covers template editing, StampReady, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and more.
The StampReady Dashboard & Editor
- Impressive drag and drop builder
- Export to desktop unlimited times
- Send campaigns to your subscriber list
- Upload and crop images from your desktop
- Preview on mobile format
- Change appearances with sliders and colours fields
- Change text and links instantly
- Save template to your account
- Change the order of your structure
The included Documentation contains step by step instructions for modifying or creating your own templates and uploading to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp.
Ticket has been built from the ground up to look great on a large screen, all the way down to mobile. Check out the mobile and full screen previews in the StampReady editor.
Campaign Monitor & Support
Ticket includes special template files to take full advantage of Campaign Monitor visual editor tags for easy editing and full control over order and placement of content blocks.
This theme includes support for basic MailChimp merge tags. Edit text and images. Show, hide, and duplicate content blocks.
These templates have been tested with Litmus in all the major online and desktop email clients as well as major browsers. Mobile tested on Android, iPhone, and iPad. Ticket can be sent out via email programs or online services which support importing/editing HTML code (these include Constant Contact, iContact, Mozilla Thunderbird and many others).
Outlook does not support background images, a solid background color will be shown instead.
Ticket uses media queries to display properly on tablets and smart phones. The Gmail App for iOS and Android does not support media queries as a result some mobile features of Ticket will not work properly on Gmail for iOS or Android. The mobile web version of Gmail does not support media queries. This template is compatible with the desktop version of Gmail for the web.
Compatible Email Client List
Ticket has been tested using Litmus with the following clients.
- Android 2.3
- Android 4
- Kindle Fire
- Apple Mail 4
- Apple Mail 5
- Apple Mail 6
- Live Mail
- Lotus Notes 8
- Lotus Notes 8.5
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007 (Does not support background images.)
- Outlook 2010 (Does not support background images.)
- Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Outlook 2013 (Does not support background images.)
- Outlook Express
- Thunderbird 13
- Windows Mail
Updates, Feedback, and Support
I am always looking ways to improve and update my work. If you have an idea or suggestion on how I might enhance (new element, additional service supported, bug fix) this theme or any of my others, just send me a message via my support email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send any support requests to my support email at email@example.com. I try to check item comments daily, but I can respond more quickly via email.
Version HistoryVersion 1.0 – October 9, 2014
- First Release!
I’ve used the following images, fonts, icons or other files as listed. If you would like to use one of them please see the below links.