Tilability is a clean and unique wordpress theme. Even if it was originally designed for health & beauty websites, it can be easily adapted to any kind of website due to all the features the Tilability theme has. The fonts used in this theme are either web-safe fonts or google web fonts.
Powerful admin panel:
You can use the theme options panel to change almost everything in the theme and customize it on your own
Responsive wordpress theme
The Tilability theme is responsive, it uses CSS3 media queries to make its content fully compatible with all the devices. Feel free to check our demo http://teothemes.com/wp on http://quirktools.com/screenfly/.
You’re new to Wordpress? Or just want to easily learn how to use our theme? Don’t worry, we got you covered. Our documentation is very extensive and covers all the features including page templates, shortcodes, homepage and even how to install the theme!
Lots of shortcodes
The Tilability theme offers lots of shortcodes and variations to those shortcodes. Some of them are: image slideshows, quote sliders, lightbox images, tabbed content, social shortcodes(all kind of social icons and even floating share box, columns, services, pricing table.
Lots of page templates
We offer a large variety of page templates with specific extra options for each one like the ability to choose which categories to include in a portfolio page, how many posts to show per page on blog pages, whether to make the contact or the blog page template full width, etc. The page templates used are:
- Blog page template
- Contact page template
- Full width page
- Page with left sidebar
- Filterable portfolio
- Paged portfolio with 1 column
- Paged portfolio with 2 columns
- Paged portfolio with 3 columns
- Paged portfolio with 4 columns
- Sitemap page
Very clean code
Either you’re a developer or just a normal wordpress user, editing the main php files should be an easy task.
Customizing the site is very easy via the theme options panel, you can customize most of the colors and fonts used in the theme. Easily change the background image, color or the favicon within 3 clicks
Lots of fonts, 200+
We use google web fonts a lot in the theme and 200+ fonts are available for you in the theme options panel, to customize the theme.
Easily integrate google analytics within your website, verify your website with google webmaster tools/bing/alexa and get rid of the plugins you used for these tasks.
Apart from the widgets, there are many spots in the theme where you can add your own banners, links or google ads.
Custom wordpress menus
The tilability theme is fully compatible with the wordpress 3.0 menus making it really easy for you to customize the menu in Appearance > Menus
Tilability is widget-ready and there are many different sidebars you can use, including the default Right sidebar which appears on most of the pages, the Contact sidebar which shows up on the contact page template, the Left sidebar and a very important and useful one: The footer sidebar which you can use to add some footer widgets.
Tilability can easily be translated in any other language you want, you can find the po and mo language files in the /languages/ folder, just translate them with PoEdit. By default the theme includes the default english translation and the Romanian files.
Plugins that should work fine with the theme
I tested the theme with some of the most popular plugins available at wordpress.org. This is a list with some of them that should work fine:
- WP PageNavi – check our demo
- Jetpack – Check our demo for contact form. We also tested the jetpack comments and social feature.
- All in One SEO Pack
- Wordpress SEO by Yoast
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Super Cache
- Contact form 7 – check our Demo
- SEO Ultimate
- Disqus comment system
Version 1.8 – 17 november 2014
- - fixed custom css option from the theme options panel
- - fixed the default text for the mobile navigation select
Version 1.7 – 31 march 2014
- fixed the responsiveness(responsive.css is now loaded after style.css)
- fixed metaboxes for page templates(previously they were not showing)
- extra options check in order to avoid notices and warnings showing up
- fixed alignment on portfolio 2-3-4 columns due to description length being different
- integrated the aqua resizer library for better image management
- fixed the year in the footer, to show the current year instead of 2012
- removed cufon and integrated the landliebe font directly in the theme files
- replaced the old cycle plugin with the new cycle2
- added all the js libraries into one file for better performance
- made the call to action url’s open in new tabs
Version 1.6 – 10 july 2013
- Made some strings translatable
- Updated the meta boxes
- Updated the list of google web fonts
- Fixed some theme options bugs
- Fixed the top three icon links and checks
Version 1.5 – 06 april 2013
- Updated the theme options panel to use wp 3.5 media manager
- Fixed the top icon links to use the correct url
- Fixed the contact form to send the correct messages
- Allowed more HTML tags in the shortcodes.
Version 1.4 – 28 september 2012
- Fixed some alignment bugs and some bugs with the portfolio page templates
Version 1.2 – 23 july 2012
- Fixed portfolio with 3-4 columns so there will be max 2 rows of text per title/description ever, no matter what characters are used
- Fixed the height of the page in Safari
- Fixed portfolio in google chrome
- Added borders on the slider arrows on the homepage
- Made read more buttons on the homepage bigger, improving their readability
Version 1.1 – 22 july 2012
- Fixed the previous and next posts link
- Fixed some responsive layout bugs
- Fixed menu overlap issue
- Fixed some alignment issues
- Removed the html tags from the top description of the posts/pages
Sources and credits
The following files and images were used in this theme, thanks to everyone!
- Easing jQuery plugin
- cycle jQuery plugin
- idTabs jQuery plugin
- Lavalamp jQuery plugin
- jQuery mobile menu
- Masonry jQuery library
- Shutterstock for images
- Deviantart – 134134
- Deviantart – kornoset
- Free great pictures
- NHP Theme Options Framework
I believe every client should be happy, so I’ll do my best to assist all of you with whatever issues you have with the theme. I’ll answer questions about minor customization as well, but not for some more advanced customization requests or re-design requests. If you have any issues with 3rd party plugins, I suggest you to contact the plugin’s developer, as he knows better the code of that plugin and can better assist you.
After you test the theme and our support/documentation, please leave feedback on themeforest. Thank you so much!