This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
customer of us purchased this theme and want another background on mobile devices. How can I change the mobile device background to us another image instead of fullsize format on desktop? I didn’t found the code in the css. Would be glad if you can help. Many thanks!
Please login with your purchased account.
Hi, I don’t have a login for that but I have the purchase code. Any chance to mail you to get an answer for my problem please? Many thanks!
Could I get an answer please???
Hi, before buy your template, i have to ask you some questions.
1. I saw that there is the possibility to insert a video in homepage, but is there the possibility to make visible the video only on desktop? (in mobile way, I would like that the video was substituted by a photo, photogallery or another ID video)
2. i would like to insert in homepage a video 360°, but i don’t have idea if I can do it and if on mobile mode i see that correctly…do you know something of that?
Thank you for interesting.
1. Sorry it’s global setting so it will displays video on both desktop and mobile too.
2. I think you would need 3rd party plugin/service for 360 video.
I saw your demo with video background:
how is it possible to modify this css for example removing ” position: absolute ” ?
Yes I can help change it for you once purchased.
I used Titan Photography for two HP. I would like change from Fullsceen Slideshow to Hompage Background Image (static image) but it does not work! Any advice for me?
Looking forward to your reply khrap
Thank you for purchasing.
I’m sorry to hear about your problem, but your license is end of support, if you would like more supports, please kindly extend our support license.
Any quick fix for this…Really trying to get online fast and would hope its faster than needing to buy support package again. Thanks a lot for any time..
Warning: getimagesize(http://bayareapartyentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Logo-Retna-Sm.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/content/d/a/v/davidrokeach/html/BAYAREAPARTYENTERTAINMENT/wp-content/themes/pptitan/header.php on line 161
the theme does not work properly on mobile, the gallery does not shows, it looks like a blog on mobile
With WordPress 4.5 expected to release as early as tomorrow and the fact that Titan hasn’t been updated now in almost a year, I just want to make sure that it has been fully tested and is ready to be compatible with this latest release.
Yes we will make sure it support WordPress 4.5 once it’s released.
This looks like a great, cool theme. A few questions.
1. What is the difference between a Gallery and a Portfolio ?
2. Does this theme support nested Galleries ?
3. Is it possible to randomise the images that appear in the Home page ?
1. Basically gallery is used for image only content while portfolio support various content type including videos, image and text content.
2. Sorry it doesn’t support that.
3. It couldn’t be done using theme admin. However you can edit theme PHP file to change that. I can help change it for you once purchased.
Hi , please how can i have navigation arrow in my fullscreen gallery ken burns ? thanks
Currently It doesn’t support that. We will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
sorry i don’t understand because i see arrows in your demo …
maybe is it possible only with gallery fullscreen , is no it ?
If you mean fullscreen slideshow (not kenburns) yes it support navigation arrow. Generally it should display automatically.
Could you provide URL of your fullscreen gallery page please.
Hello I am considering purchasing your template and have a question. Can you add categories to the images in the galleries for filtering? Thank you. Krista
I purchased about 18 months ago and was deep into crafting my site when serious illness struck my family. Trying to pick up the pieces. In the meantime was told that composing on a local host is the way to go with Bitnamy. The Bitnamy program loads wrdpress perfectly but balks when I try to install Titan theme. Twice it’s crashed the program and once it gave me an error message that there was a style.css stylesheet missing.
Any insight without reupping support for a struggling artist?
Could you try to unzip the file first because there are many folder in the file ex. manual, theme, license info.
Then you will find pp_titan…zip which you can use it to install theme.
Is it possible to make the text/description or just the photo of the homepage photos link to another page on the site?
if i modify the screen.css and upload to the child theme doesn’t work how can i solve this?
Please submit your question on https://themegoods.ticksy.com/ Please also add a link to your site as well as the login credentials when opening the ticket, so we can take a look at your site.
i can’t submit the question because the support expired but it is a bug in the theme
It couldn’t be done using theme admin. However you can edit theme CSS file to change that. I checked your site and you have alraedy made that change?
Could you please open /wp-content/themes/titan/template-gallery-masonry-3.php remove ”-” at line 251
Hi, Thanks you so much for this, it worked perfectly for me. Really appreciate your help! I do have a couple of more questions. Again, I will renew my support licence, if you say that’s all doable, just wanted to check with you beforehand:
1) Is it possible to change normal body text (not headlines) to a Google font? Like the text on this page: http://www.lukhaup-fotodesign.de/info
2) The description underneath the images (you’ve just helped me out on this) – is it possible to change the colour, font and size of this?
3) On the mobile phone, the background of the menu is white, is it possible to make it black like the main background of my website?
Thanks again and if you could let me know if those things I’m trying to achieve are all doable, then I’ll renew my support license:-)
1. Yes you can change header font to other Google Font using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-google-fonts/
2, 3 It couldn’t be done using theme admin. However you can edit theme CSS file to change that.
Hi there, thanks for your reply and help. That plugin is great and solved my problem. About the other two questions, would you be able to direct me to the CSS file that needs to be changed? Thanks!
Just one more quick note about the above question 2), description underneath the image in fullscreen view. It would possibly be enough if you could tell me the CSS Selector that affects this, which I then could add to the Easy Google Fonts plugin controller – thanks!
Question 2) Background colour of mobile menu, you would need to point me to the CSS or PHP file.
Thank you very much!
1. I couldn’t find image URL you mentioned. Could you provide it please so I can suggest correct CSS selector for you.
Hi there, thanks for getting back.
1) Here’s the URL, click on the first image top left in the Gallery, I’ve added the title back in: http://www.lukhaup-fotodesign.de/landscape/
2) Which file do I need to open up to change this? I couldn’t find this line in the style.css
3) Another issue just came up. In order to being able to use that pluin you’ve recommended (Easy Google Fonts), I’ve had to update Wordpress to the latest version 4.5.2 Now when I go to Galliers and Edit, no images are visible! Any idea how I can fix this? Here’s a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/bc1bvw
2. You can also add custom CSS to Theme Setting > Utilities > Custom CSS.
3. Could you please make sure you have the latest version of theme please. You can download it from your account > downloads
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
1A) I’ve added the css selectors to my Easy Google Fonts plugin controller (one that changes the font of various other elements already), and it didn’t work. The font is supposed to be “Lato”, but no change on the title
1B) Also I would like to change the font colour and size of the image title as well. This couldn’t be done using the plugin. Would you mind instructing me on this too please?
2) I’ve added the Custom CSS you’ve provided via Theme Settings, however it didn’t work. Background colour is still white (should be dark grey)
3) Updating the theme solved my problem. However created a new one… now all of a sudden my Home Gallery isn’t full screen anymore. If I changed the size of my browser window, the Gallery always used to be full screen (also on mobile phone), now it isn’t anymore.
I have WordPress 4.5.3. Does the theme will run on it? Or do I have to expect problems? Thanks Armin
Yes it support WordPress 4.5.3
Where is SWIPE for tablets???
I have an open ticked since 5 day’s. The gallery don’t work. I can define the Gallery and upload pics but I see nothing on the Webpage. I like to ask you to take care on my ticked. Next, I tried to load your sample wordpress. But you changed the theme lib to http://themes.themegoods2.com/titan/....
In Addition: I changed the link above and I was able to load pics now. The problem with the template now is, that all Feature staff and all background pics and slide Shows are not showing up.
Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you send me some screenshots with description through your ticket please?
Your initial ticket is not related to the additional question you asked.
I add a pdf with the behavior of your template at the ticket.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60
Power Elite Author