This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello, I need to translate the message that the theme behind when accessing a gallery with password protected. I am Brazilian and I need the message to appear in the Brazilian language. How should I proceed?
This gallery is password protected. Please enter password. To view it please enter your password below”
Thank you for purchasing.
You need an application name “PoEdit” and you can download it for FREE here http://www.poedit.net/.
Once you download and install it. Open file /languages/en_US.po with PoEdit then translate it to yours. You will need to upload all files in /languages folder to your server once you finished translate.
Yes, I did translations and the problem that was occurring was all right. Now another request, all the internal texts (backend) of the theme settings, are still in English. To translate for me to understand what each field settings as I do?
Please submit your question on https://themegoods.ticksy.com/ Please also add a link to your site as well as the login credentials when opening the ticket, so we can take a look at your site.
Hello friend, the installation is still in LOCALHOST. To have access, you have to log into my computer via TEAMVIEWER. We’ll have to arrange a time that works out for you to access. For here in Brazil, the time difference is quite large. What country are you from? What time you give support to the Themes?
friend, already has 10 days I asked the question and I had no answer. I did not pay for 6 months support?
We asked you to upload your site and open support ticket so we can take a look on your site. We don’t have teamviewer you mentioned
When a new update is gonna be released? for WP 4.6.1?
The latest version of theme support WP 4.6.1 already.
Hey you, the theme doesn´t support WP 4.6.1. There´s many problems with the updated of WP and my support is expired.
Yes it support WordPress 4.6.1 but please make sure all other plugins you enabled support it.
It´s all updated but when I try to change the logo by the Theme Settings, there´s not working
Another one: I renew the support but the license key doesn´t working. Appears this message: Sorry, that purchase code doesn’t seem to be valid.
Could you please try to submit a new ticket again please. Really sorry for inconvenience, the support system has new update. Thank you for your patience.
All right. It´s working now. Thanks !!
Theme dont work with PHP 7.0, i see error when i change this. Only work o PHP 5.6. To bad, because PHP 7.0 much high speed
Fatal error: Switch statements may only contain one default clause in /wp-content/themes/pptitan/lib/shortcode.lib.php on line 1857
Hi there, I’m looking to purchase this theme again (already have done for one of my clients) for another client and just temporarily installed it as a demo so I could show them what to expect. They’re happy with the theme and want to purchase it but I have a strange issue I can’t seem to resolve. In the theme options, I can edit certain options – but any where I can upload images (logo, page background, etc) – it doesn’t remember what I’ve uploaded and the field remains blank – even though it seems to indicate it succeeded.
My support has expired and I know that if I purchase a new license which I’m ready to do, I’ll get support for that but wanted to check ahead of purchasing if this is something you’ve come across and is this something you’ll be able to help me resolve.
Obviously, I don’t want to spend $59 + VAT and have a theme that I’m unable to use for my client.
Yes we can help solving it for you. Please submit your question on https://themegoods.ticksy.com/ Please also add a link to your site as well as the login credentials when opening the ticket, so we can take a look at your site.
Is it possible to create video galleries. If so please link in the comment. It prevents me from buying.
Yes it support video galleries. Basically it displays the same layouts as portfolio pages on demo site, just when you click on each portfolio. It will open video player instead.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
We are sorry to hear about your problem, but your license is end of support, please kindly extend our support license or if you have any issue/question about support. Please contact Themeforest support here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us for more informations
Hi! A few questions about background colors. I would like to use a white background on every page on my website
1) Right now, all the backgrounds are white. I’ve done this by using ‘Static Image’ as background style and adding a white jpeg as the featured image. I have to do this for every individual page (right?). It’s too time-consuming to do this for every new page or portfolio I create.
- Is there a way to make every background white, without using that method?
2) When loading a page, the background color always fades in from black (homepage), or grey (portfolio).
- Is there a way to disable this? I just want a regular white background, no fades.
3) I’ve made the footer background white, by using custom CSS code:
It can be any color I like, but the grey (!) social profile icons disappear whenever I pick a white background color.
- Is there a way to make the footer background white with visible social profile icons? Can I change the color of the social icons myself?
4) In a portfolio page, the images open up in a lightbox. The lightbox background becomes transparant black. I want a white background, and without transparency.
- Is it possible to make the lightbox background white, without transparency?
Thanks for your help!
I transfered my web to new hosting and I have some errors now. It’s error caused by duplicates of “default” keyword in switch loops. For Example:
Fatal error: Switch statements may only contain one default clause in /www/doc/www.tomasvaverka.eu/www/wp-content/themes/pptitan/lib/shortcode.lib.php on line 1857
I repaired it in first file I found but after that I saw it in next one. So I made update to last version of Titan theme (I thought that you’ve reviewed your code) and error is still there (in same files).
It’s same error as mysza reported 3 months ago. I have support licence expired so I can’t make ticket in your system. You should have some tool for bug reporting.
Could you please open /wp-content/themes/pptitan/lib/shortcode.lib.php and remove code at line 1857
I did it before. But after update to last version, issue was back again. So I repaired it again but the same issue is in other files too. I found it in 3 other files and then I stop searching for it. I think that there could be more occurrences of same issue in another files.
I also found some errors in CSS files when I opened pptitan folder as project in Netbeans.
Errors I found are:
Duplicated “default” keyword:
- lines: 1857, 2235
- lines: 332, 348
- lines: 333, 349
- lines: 334, 350
Errors in CSS files:
- line 121, excess comma
- line 262, excess comma
- line 171, missing semicolon, wrong syntax – there should be only “background”, not “background-image”
- line 462, excess comma
I think you really should review your code.
I am thinking of buying this but would like to know the following;
1. does it have a search function for galleries as not shown on your live preview?
if so when you search for an image can it display just the images with the search value in a gallery / portfolio format without text / post etc?
2. Is there a way to make the videos downloaded from a shop (after payment). I.e digital download?
3. The right click ‘save image as’ function is not available on images on your demo site. Is it possible to make this work as my images will be available for free and won’t need to be actually downloaded from a shop or similar.
Thank you for interesting.
1. You can also use WordPress search widget for sidebar. It will search all contents including post, page, image and display each items title.
2. Yes you can use Woocommerce for downloadable product.
3. Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you send me some screenshots with description please?
After I updated the theme, the theme settings are not working anymore.
Although I changed the settings, the background color of the submenu is still white: www.boris-storz.de, all other changes to font color also don’t have any effect. Could this be related to the skin I’ve saved? Do I need to deactivate it?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50
Power Elite Author