This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
How can i get a Portfolio Filterable 4 columns as Homepage
Open Wordpress Dashboard > Settings > Reading and select it as front page.
Sorry, forget about my last comment, I just did it.
The question now is where can i change the opacity of a background image, for instance this http://themes.themegoods.com/titan_wp/?page_id=904
The background image it is more dark than original image http://http://themes.themegoods.com/titan_wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/shutterstock_70657456.jpg
Thank you so much
You have to edit bg image file in /images/000_70.png
Ok thank you i’ll test it in a while.
Another question, it`s possible access a blog post through a portfolio, automatically, i supose with external link.
I think you have misunderstood me, go to http://juventudciudadrodrigo.com/ in this page the background is not darkness like in page http://juventudciudadrodrigo.com/?portfolios=cruz-roja-juventud
I would like the background image in the homepage was darkness, thank you and sorry my awful english.
Open /css/supersized.css remove line 22
It doesn’t work. So i’ll create the .jpg for the portfolios with a darknes layer. Thank you
How do I choose a different image for each portfolio set. Seems it’s only a global setting where the same image is used for all portfolio sets.
Did you mean to upload each portfolio set’s background image.
Yes – seems I cant’ attach it to a portfolio set from the media library. There is also no featured image option in the portfolio set… So each different portfolio set has the same image, defined in the theme settings.
Sorry It doesn’t support that. I will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
- Can you have different music play on different galleries?
- Do the galleries have an auto play feature?
1. Yes you can do that.
2. Fullscreen and Kenburns galleries support auto play feature.
I have upgraded to the Woocommerce supported theme and when I install Woocommerce all of the backrounds and fullscreen gallery will not show. Do you have a fix?
Could you send your Wordpress account and FTP detail please.
I asked questions and still didn’t get response. Could you please answer, I have to make choice ASAP. Thank you.
Please see my previous reply.
How to add several photo galleries into another photo gallery? Thanks!
Sorry you have to upload images from your computer for new gallery.
Hi im sure you have had this question alot, but how do you set up the homepage as per your live feed?
i currently have a page, a gallery but i cannot seem to make the images appear full screen, i have managed to make a video page but not a full screen image gallery wallpaper
Open Wordpress admin > Settings > Reading > Front page display select “Your latest posts”.
Then you can select homepage gallery style to “fullscreen” using Theme Setting > Homepage.
Hi peerapong, thankyou so much for your help
i have one more question
I want to have a portfolio main page, which will then have sub categories Photography / illustration / manipulation
how can i achieve this? or set up a page full of portfolio posts which can be filtered by category ?
my site is www.commonlight.co.uk
Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you send me some screenshots with description please?
Hi Sorry for any confusion,
i was hoping to create a page called portfolio, on that page have either my 3 category which will open up to show items in each category,
or create a page will all my items which will show all types and then will filter down once you click on a category
as per your 3 column filterable portfolio?
Really Need Your Help
I have setup the site and love it. Need to get Woo Commerce going so that we can begin to receive payments for site. I need to understand why the background goes away when I install Woocommerce
Thanks again for everything! Is is possible for me to set up the Filterable portfolio page with the thumbnails set up for each Portfolio, then once it is clicked have it link to a gallery without going to individual portfolio page?
Basically I want to use the filterable feature of the portfolios, but once I click on the image for individual portfolios take them directly to a specified gallery? Can I just assign a link to the Portfolio Thumbnail and direct each one to a gallery?
Sure when you create a portfolio item. You can select its content type to “External URL”.
Great! A few extra steps but it will work now the way I want it to. Thank you. Top notch theme!
You are welcome
Btw, Could you help me rate for the theme please?
Hello, is it possible to have a trial version? Thank you.
Sorry there is no trial version.
I too am having a problems with backgrounds disappearing when I activate the woocommerce plugin.
I enable one of the page with password protection. It works fine locally, but it doesn’t work when I set it up at ISP site. When I access this particular page with exact password, Titan keeps ask the right password.
I had to disable the password at Titan contral panel in order access the page. Any suggestions to me. Thanks.
Password protected use your server session so I think there is issue on your server session setting. Please contact your webhost.
Just purchased this theme…Great work!
I have a issue with the menu. Take a look at this brand new site: countryshoot.com
Under Gallery – Festivals -> Norway -> Country Music Festival Vinstra
I have made a page that don’t show up when hoover over “Country Music Festival Vinstra”. the page IS there (http://countryshoot.com/vinstra-2013/) but is not showing up in the menu. Why?
here is the menu-setup: http://countryshoot.com/rotemappe/Capture_CountryShoot_menu.PNG
Sorry currently 4th level menu is not support.
OK..then i cant use this theme
Found a solution on the problem if any else need a 4th level menu. I purchased the UberMenu Plugin. It’s working well with some few tweeks!
How do you add images from the ‘Media Library’ to a gallery?
I want to use the same images in a few different galleries.
(if you can’t – please add this!)
That sucks! I have A few hundred images already in the Media Library! Nice theme otherwise!
Ok very easy in new wordpress. Create a gallery then go into Media Library and click on ‘attach’ and select your gallery. You can also select multiple images and use the bulk action ‘attach to a post’.
I have too issues.
For some reason I cant get the gallery to show up in the background, also how do you set your blog posts to a certain page?
1. You have to create a page and attach gallery to it instead of directly link to the gallery.
Please follow the theme’s instructions in /manual/index.html it will help you get through all theme features.
2. Sorry could you describe more in detail. What do you mean “how do you set your blog posts to a certain page?”?
Got through the second issue, but with the first issue I attached the gallery as a background and I selected slideshow and it still doesnt work. Also When I try to switch to certain galleries the images wont show.
Did you select “Content Gallery” when create a gallery page?
Yes I did
Provide URL of page which has issue please.
I’m currently using (and loving) your Kures theme. How hard would it be to transfer all of my data to this one? I mean I know that I just activate the theme, but I want to know if I’m going to have to reset or recreate a few pages or is a direct transition being they are very similar?
It might be worth the purchase just to play around with it.
I’ve been shopping on themeforst.net for a long time and I have to say, your work is fantastic! Among the best.
All of Keres content can be used in Titan. I think you will have to configure TItan theme settings and that’s all.
Thank you for your replies that you’ve provided to everyone as they have been instrumental in helping me setup the theme. This is a nice theme and helps me to take days to build a site instead of having me code for weeks to build one from scratch using Java technologies. Couple of questions:
1. Even though I’ve re-scaled my images for the homepage to go from 2592×1728—> 1500×1000, they are still extremely cut-off at the top and bottom. Do I have to crop the images or is scaling not enough since the image is re-expanded to fit the entire screen? You have to know that photographs coming out of these new DSLRs are huge because of the high megapixel capabilities. The same problem exists in the galleries. I don’t want to have to crop my images just because I want to show them full screen.
2. What is the recommended image resolution for all galleries?
3. The theme doesn’t support embedding Youtube, Vimeo or self-hosted videos to a Blog/Post, I added one manually but when I scroll up, the youtube iframe is scrolled in front of the Main menu and thus blocking the ability to click on the menu. Can that be fixed and can you add this feature because I know alot of people want this feature since 99% of themes on here have that functionality?
4. Not being able to use images already in the library is not only counter productive but also is a design flaw. This should be trivial to add to the theme. Please add this functionality asap.
5. Please add the ability to choose which Galleries you want to have displayed on a Gallery-type page. It could be as simple as listing the list of existing galleries with checkboxes and selecting which ones you want to display on that page (simple query to the database). You can allow the option to display the result in the grid, masonry or multi-collumn format. This gives more flexibility and control.
6. You should have a dedicated support forum site just for your themes since you have multiple of them. This provides a better platform for discussion and allow other experienced users of the theme to help you answer some of these questions. This is a better support model.
Thanks. Waiting for your response.
1. If you selected background slideshow on page. It will automatically adjust your image size (cropped or resized) to works perfectly with visitor screen resolutions. However you might not want to crop your images. You can disable it. From your admin sidebar, open Titan admin > Homepage > Enable/disable auto fit image to screen for homepage slideshow and Titan admin > Gallery Portfolio > Enable/disable auto fit image to screen for other pages.
2. I recommend image at 1024px resolutions.
3. I saw your solution below. Thanks for sharing. I will also update the theme.
4, 5, 6 Thank you very much for your suggestions.
I was able to add youtube video to any Post with this code without any issues. I put this code in prior to any other text in the Post’s description. Modify the width and height to your preference:
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/<yourvideoid>?wmode=transparent" height="360" width="640" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0"></iframe>
?wmode=transparent is necessary after your video id to prevent the Main Menu from hiding behind the video when scrolling due to z-index assigned to iframe by youtube.
Now I need to find the code that adds the Featured image to the post and rip it out of the php code so that just the video displays on the single post page.
Also, the author’s name doesn’t appear in the post’s meta data section at the top of the single post page. It does appear in the overall Blog page that lists the posts.
Thank you for sharing.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work