- OpenCart Version 1.5.6.x, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 2.2.0.x, 2.3.0.x, 3.0.2.x, 3.0.3.x
FeaturesTools Opencart Responsive Theme is designed for tools, auto spare-parts, electronics, mobile and multi purpose stores. Tools Opencart Responsive Theme is looking good with colors combination. All sub pages are customized. It is very nice with its clean and professional look.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully RESPONSIVE Theme
- Using Google Fonts
- Support Multiple Language
- Included RTL Language Support
- No Core Modifications
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- NEW : Smart Responsive Product Grid
- Unlimited Banners + Sliders
- Featured Products Slider Show
- Cloud Zoom to enlarge product image
- Easy Shopping Cart Dropdown from header
- Related Product Scroller on product detail page
- CMS Blocks Module Included
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Easy Use and Easy Customize
- Full PSD files supplied
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Well-structured and commented code for easy customization
- Full user guide documentation to help you installing and utilizing the theme
6 October 2017
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart latest v3.0.2.x.
21 September 2016
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart latest v2.3.0.x.
29 March 2016
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart v2.2.0.x.
13 October 2015
Update theme preview image and fixed minor bug for Opencart v126.96.36.199.
9 October 15
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart v188.8.131.52
2 June 2015
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart v184.108.40.206
7 April 2015
Minor update with our theme package for support Opencart v220.127.116.11.
31 March 2015
Minor update for missing ‘div’ on search page.
13 February 2015
Small update in css file for adjust header search design.
2 January 2015
Update in documentation file and fixed small bug in category sidebar.
19 December 14
Created totally new theme for support latest version 18.104.22.168
1 October 14
Small update in JS file and minor update in CSS file.
5 September 2014