Be sure to also check out our other themes.... also some other themes:
“Top Producer” Real Estate and “Top Speed” Car Dealer
Top Producer/Top Speed is the long awaited follow-up on the successful OpenDoor theme. We have retained all of the best OpenDoor features, added more. It combines both real estate and car sales into a single theme, where you can switch between the two in Theme Options.
Our 3rd real estate/car sales theme
The first was Openhouse/Automotiv, which is no longer available. It had over 7,500 sales and for a while was a top 10 Themeforest theme of all time!
The second is OpenDoor, which is still selling strong here on Themeforest with over 3,500 sales so far.
You can feel confident in purchasing this new theme knowing about our strong reputation and history with selling real estate and car dealer themes on Themeforest.
Fully featured yet not overwhelmingThis theme has many options for customization, but not too many where it is overwhelming.
4 Premium plugins included
- Visual Composer. Drag and drop page builder to easily create just about any layout. Use it to create content for the homepage, pages, posts, and listings. Includes 91 page components! $34 value for free.
- Slider Revolution. Advanced slider to replace built in theme slider if you choose. $19 value for free.
- Easy Social Share. Awesome social networking and sharing buttons. $19 value for free.
- Mobile.NAV. Mobile responsive menu bar. $12 value for free.
Change LogVersion 1.25:
- NEW: Full expanded search panel on homepage (under slider) and in sidebars. Can be shown/hidden in Theme Options. Original theme went for simple/minimal by only having search accessible from menu bar. But by popular demand, it is now fully visible in many areas.
- Improved: Search dropdown design
- Improved: Google Maps search results now supports marker “Clustering” when markers are close to each other. No overlapping.
- Improved: Google Maps markers appear super fast/instant, even if you have many. Unlimited number of markers on a single map.
- NEW: “Full Screen” button on Google Maps.
- New: Floor plans (for real estate mode)
- New: PDF icon next to file attachments that are of the PDF format.
- Improved: You can now check off features to search by in the search panel.
- Improved: “Compare” feature re-imagined.
- New: Floor plans (for real estate mode)
- New: Attach files/documents
- New: Option for dark or light scheme for listing square/block (previously was fixed to dark, but now you have option for light.
Note: The interactive “flip” on each listing block can be disabled in Theme Options.
New: “Apartment -> Unit” support in real estate mode
You asked for it, and now you have it! Option to assign listings to a “building/apartment”. These listings can have the same building address. In the building detail page you can have info about the building, and under it will show all listings in the building. In the detail page for the listing, there will be a link with image for the building that it’s a part of.
View one of the apartment listings to see this in action. There are 4 apartment listings in the demo, all linked to a single apartment. The rest of the listings are stand alone non-apartment listings.
On the search results map, as apartments in a building will show as one marker (since it’s in the same general location), when you click the marker, multiple markers will “spider out” from it so you can click on individual markers.
Key Features (For both Real Estate and Car Dealership mode)
- 2 different header layouts
- Standard minimal header (Logo on left, menu items & search on right)
- Custom header (Design your own unique 1300px wide image. Be creative and unique. This goes on top of menu bar/search.)
- Note: the demo uses only the standard minimal header. Read here for details and examples
- Major homepage sections (Any area can be shown or hidden. Make homepage as detailed or simple as you need.)
- Latest Listings
- Latest blog posts
- Image/logo carousel (ideal for car logos!)
- Call to action buttons
- Content text (any text/code you want)
- Multiple homepage slider types (slideshow)
- Standard slider showing listing photo plus info
- Simple slider showing static images
- Revolution Slider (premium slideshow included free)
- Search available in multiple places
- Always accessible from right side of menu bar as a button (optional)
- Under homepage slideshow (optional)
- In all sidebars (optional)
- Note: all these are optional. Mix and match to your needs.
- 2 footer designs
- A “Contact Us” footer with company info, contact form, and social links
- A more traditional area with 4 widget areas where you can add whatever you want
- Lots of widgetized areas.
- Widgetized main section on homepage
- Optional widgetized footer area
- Widgetized left and right columns
- Custom page templates
- Search Results
- All Listings
- Sold Listings
- Print Listing
- Contact Us
- Full width (no sidebars)
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Left and right sidebar
- NEW: listing “Shortcode”. Optional listing “shortcode”. You can now show listings inline with any post, page, or text widget. There are parameters to filter which listings show up.
- NEW: File/document attachments. Attach files/documents (like PDFs) to each listing. Will show up in a section in the sidebar on the listing detail page.
- NEW: Map marker “clustering” Google map showing search results now has clustering when markers are in close proximity. No more potential overlapping.
- Advanced search always accessible at the top of the screen, even when scrolled down.
- Unique “flip card” effect for each listing. (Not for IE browser. That will fall back to a fade) The flip allows for more information shown in a small area, yet it keeps the design looking clean and uncluttered. There is a Theme Option to disable the flip.
- Clean and minimal design.
- Boxed and Full-Width modes (See Real Estate demo for full width example. See car dealer demo for boxed example.) Also a mode for “more boxy” and “less boxy”. More boxy encloses more areas in light boxes so that you can have a darker overall site background and your content will still be readable. This can be combined with Full Width mode.
- Do you have a huge logo, or you don’t want your logo small on the left side? Optionally create your own header banner. Include your logo, any text, any images. Be super creative and unique.
- Option to exclude the search feature (if you only have a few listings and search is not needed).
- Google maps are themeable. Customize map colors to match your color scheme and brand.
- Sticky menu bar. Menu bar sticks to top of screen as you scroll down the page. Search button is embedded into menu bar so it will also be on the top of the screen at all times.
- Mobile Responsive. (But not if you use the dsIDXpress plugin) Looks great on all screen sizes ranging from small phone to large monitor. (Note: if you use the dsIDXpress plugin, then pages generated by it are not responsive. Not our fault!)
- Advanced search. Each search dropdown can shown or hidden
- Compare listings. Check the boxes next to each search result and compare them all side by side. Maximum of 5. (Not in dsIDXpress plugin search results)
- Translation-ready (qtranxslate Plus plugin required) No difficult .po or .mo files necessary! Only things NOT translation-ready is the banner text, and Loan Calculator text (in Real Estate mode).
- Customizable menu bar colors. In Theme Options, set color for menu bar, item hover, dropdown hover, text color, text hover, divider line color, etc.
- Sticky header when you scroll down. Option to disable this in Theme Options.
- Mark a listing as ‘Sold’ and have the ability to filter out all Sold listings from all places in site.
- Social networking: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Ebay Motors, and Pinterest. Include/exclude any of them from Theme Options -> Social Networking.
- Order search results page interactively
- Enter custom text to replace the price. For example: “Call for Price”, or “As low as $250,000”. Text is set on a post-by-post basis.
- Font Awesome (vector icons) support. Easily add scalable icons anywhere. (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)
- Unlimited color choices, in Theme Options. Ability to set background color (or images) independently for all major parts and most minor parts of the site.
- Include one or more videos in each listing.
- Define unlimited types of banners in Theme Options. Each banner can even have a custom color.
- Loan Calculator (can be removed in Theme Options). Can be shown or hidden in various parts of the site.
- Compatible with OpenHouse/Automotiv, and OpenDoor. If you are coming from our previous themes, then changing to this theme is a breeze. All your current listings will easily carry over to this theme, so you will not need to re-post them.
- Live and always up to date documentation in the form of a Google Docs public document.
- Top notch support via Themeforest comments, email, and support forum. (Forum is highly encouraged so others will benefit)
Key Features (Specific to Real Estate mode)
- Video: Backend for posting a listing
- NEW: “listing” shortcode Pull in listings into any content area with a shortcode. Filter listings by Propterty Type, Location, Sub Location, Buy or Rent, School District, Sold listings, or Agent name.
- NEW: “Building -> Unit” support For example, you can have apartment listings in a single building. See all units in that building.
- NEW: Floorplans. Upload floorplan images and they show as thumbnails in sidebar of the detail page. Click to enlarge.
- Search by the following parameters: location, buy/rent, beds, baths, min price, max price, property type, commercial/residential, openhouse, year built, size, lot size, garage spaces, and MLS number. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Option to list only listings only for “buy”, only for “rent/lease”, or a combination of both. (The demo shows listings only for “buy”.)
- Search results Google Map. Shows pins for the current pages results right on map. Click map to see info window with details and click to see full detail page. Optionally hide this map in Theme Options.
- Google Map option in slideshow area. In the homepage slideshow area, you have the option to show all your listings on a Google Map. (This is an alternative to showing a slideshow/slider
- Up to 3 agents per listing. Add Agents via the Agent post type. Agent page will display all Agents on a page. Click on an Agent to see more info, like bio, and listings.
- Compatible with dsIDXpress plugin (sold separately. Monthly fee required. This is the only IDX/MLS plugin that this theme is specifically written to support. Use other plugins at your own risk! See the demo site that uses this plugin. There is a separate documentation just for using the site with this plugin.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Property Type)
- Google Map and Street View on listing detail page.
- Option to have a second level of location search. See demo for an example. Select a main location from the list and see an additional dropdown appear next to it.
- Upload your own map marker image in Theme Options
- Contact form on each listing page. Optionally have form sent to specific Agent. (if Agent is specified for a listing)
Key Features (Specific to Car Dealership mode)
- Video: Backend for posting a listing
- NEW: “listing” shortcode Pull in listings into any content area with a shortcode. Filter listings by Manufacturer, Model, Body Type, Transmission type, Fuel Type, Dealer Location, Condition, or Sold listings.
- Search by the following parameters: manufacturer, model, min price, max price, condition, body type, model year, mileage, transmission, fuel type, and dealer location. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Body Type)
- Option to have a “model” search dropdown appear when you choose a Manufacturer. See demo for an example.
- Contact form on each listing page.
- Sales Staff “Custom Post Type” and Page template. See demo for an example.