Responsive Photography Portfolio Theme for WordPress
TopPic is a professional responsive WordPress theme for Photography portfolio website. Developed for photographers with the latest WordPress techniques. Content-focused design will impress your website visitors from the first look. This theme built with modern features: fullscreen photo sliders for each page, parallax headers, skin manager, boxed or wide layout, super easy photo gallery management, fullscreen video background support, 6 creative menus, WooCommerce ready, WPML support and much more.
Best suited for wedding photography, fashion photography, photo studio, personal photography, agency, photography portfolio, photo blog or photo gallery.
The theme is built with SEO best practices in mind. It uses semantical valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index the content of your site with ease. With this Wordpress Template you are well equipped to get a high google ranking and attract visitors to show them your fantastic work.
What Our Customers Say
- Visual Composer drag and drop page builder included for free.
- 100% responsive and retina-ready design.
- Adaptive images support
- Boxed and Wide layout.
- 6 Menu Styles.
- Photo gallery pages with filter function
- 15 layouts for photo portfolio galleries
- Fullscreen (fill mode)
- Fullscreen (fit mode)
- Fullscreen (nearby style)
- 2 Columns
- 3 Columns
- 4 Columns
- Masonry 2 Columns
- Masonry 3 Columns
- Masonry 4 Columns
- Masonry Thumbnails
- Grid – Square images
- Grid – Landscape images
- Grid – Portrait images
- Grid – Random style images
- 1250+ Retina Icons.
- SEO optimised.
- Theme built especially for creative photography related portfolio websites.
- Bulk image upload with frontend photo gallery management.
- Creative fullscreen parallax titles where you can use your photographs as background.
- Portfolio pages with filter
- 4 Portfolio layouts: 3 columns, 4 columns, 3 columns wide, 4 columns wide
- CSS3 powered.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Supported.
- Fullscreen photo portfolio gallery layouts (with two animation effects).
- WooCommerce 2.3.x and up ready.
- Hardware-accelerated fullscreen photo slideshow with swipe support.
- Fullscreen video background support.
- Fullscreen photography slider.
- Easy sorting of gallery photos.
- Quick accents colour change.
- Intuitive user-friendly Admin panel (unbranded!).
- Multisite support.
- Multi-language, Translation Ready, WPML Support.
- 3 Blog layouts
- With Right Sidebar.
- With Left Sidebar.
- Without Sidebar.
- Custom Post Type support for portfolio, photo gallery, fullScreen slider.
- Unlimited portfolio and photography gallery pages.
- Child theme included.
- Extensive Documentation.
- Accurate and valid cross-browser code.
- Free Updates.
- ...and much more…
- Added adaptive images support.
- Fixed issue were user wasn't able to set parallax header (issues has come with update 2.6).
- WP 5.0 support. - New UI for page/post settings. - VisualComposer and other plugins was updated. - Minor performance improvements. - Fixed some CSS issues while using child-theme (child-theme updated).
- Fixed responsive design while using classic menu with boxed layout
- Improved child-theme support (now you can change ANY file by simple copying it into the child-theme's folder) - VisualComposer updated to the latest version.
- Fixed issue where sometimes if you click on the filter browser jumps to the top of the page
- Added ability to change URLs structure for projects and galleries (new option can be found in the Settings -> Permalinks) - All plugins updated to the latest versions to ensure WordPress 4.9 support
- Fixed issue where sometimes the logo size was incorrect - Fixed issue where selected filter categories doesn't display in the admin panel. - VisualComposer updated to ver. 5.4.2
- New style for 404 page - New style for password protected page - Captions support for slides in fullscreen galleries - Added comments support in galleries - Added photo profing galleries - Added swipe gestures for lightbox - Added ability to autostart slider in portfolio project - Added masonry galleries - Added dark skin - Mosaic gallery deprecated - CSS improvements - VisualComposer and other plugins was updated to their latest versions
- New menu style added - New demo added
- VisualComposer and other plugins was updated to their latest versions - Backend UI improvements (image editing) - Lightbox animation improvement - Minor CSS improvements - One Click Demo Import was added
- added LazyLoad for galleries - performance improvements
- added 500px social icon - added ability to display titles in the portfolio project (type slider)
- all included plugins updated to the latest versions - CSS improvements
- added ability to set the parallax title in grid photography gallery - fixed issue with portfolio filter (sometimes filter didn't appear)
- VisualComposer has updated to ver 18.104.22.168 - fixed issue with random order in grid gallery
- fixed problem with images upload in WordPress 4.5 (Gallery plugin update required)
- WordPress 4.5 support - Flash player was deprecated. HTML5 player is using instead. - VisualComposer has updated to the latest version
- added ability to select menu color (new option in the theme settings) - added ability to hide the search button - the footer is disabling automatically if user doesn't use footer menu or social profiles - added ability to make the skype call by clicking on skype icon - fixed 'back button' bug which sometimes was appearing in Firefox and Safari - fixed links bug - fixed bug with links (they are didn't open in the new tab when using 'animate page change' option). - VisualComposer updated to the latest version
- fixed fallback image for video background when using creative type menu - fixed default fullscreen background image (in theme options)
- added fallback image for fullscreen video background on mobile devices - CSS improvements - VisualComposer updated to the latest version - added title to links in the default WordPress photo gallery - added ability to display content on filterable portfolio & photo gallery page - child theme was included in the download package