Total Theme Tested and compatible with WordPress 5.5+
Total Ultimate Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Total is a modern and responsive WordPress theme that combines the power of the WordPress Customizer and the WPBakery Page Builder (formerly known as Visual Composer) to allow you to create a website for virtually anything. The theme was created with many different niches and professions in mind – corporations, small business, online stores, lawyers, agencies, wedding planners, hosting companies, non-profits, bloggers and more. We’ve made sure to include enough features and settings so that you can create pretty much any site! Have a look at our growing list of demos so you can get a glimpse at what is possible with the Total premium WordPress theme.
The Freelancer’s Dream Theme: If you are a freelancer you will especially enjoy using the Total theme. Long gone are the days where you would have to search for a new theme for each client. Once you get familiar with Total you’ll want to use it on all your client sites making things easier and faster! You can start out by importing one of our beautiful online demos and tweak it for your client’s needs or simply develop the site from scratch by adding your page content with the page builder and tweaking your design and main theme settings via the live WordPress customizer.
Just have a look at some of our industry specific homepage examples to get an idea of just what kind of magic Total is capable of. The theme is packed to the brim with great features like WooCommerce integration or Unlimited Portfolios. At a price that is less than a tank of gas there?s no reason not to get Total today and start building your new website!
Unlimited Custom Pages: WordPress page templates are nice…but when you need to start editing things for your client or your own needs you will have to use code. But not with Total. Use the included WPBakery Page Builder to create unique layouts in no time for each one of your pages and wow your client and/or visitors.
Built-in Demo Importer: With the built-in demo importer you can easily import the content, theme settings, widgets and sliders from any of our live demos to get started quickly. When testing the demo importer we found that most demos will import in under 1 minute! This means when you are starting from scratch (empty Wordpress site) you will be able to easily replicate any of our live demo sites very quickly so you can then tweak it for yourself or your client. When importing a demo you can select to import just the Sample Data (with or without the images from the live site), the Customizer settings, the widgets or the sliders or you can import everything. Importing a live demo is a great way to get a feel for how the theme works or to give you a head start with the project if you already like that look and feel.
Exclusive Builder Modules: The Total WP theme includes over 40 unique and exclusive WPBakery Page Builder (formerly known as Visual Composer) modules that make setting up your site even easier! These include divider dots, CSS leader (for menu items), animated text, icon boxes, teaser box, list items, pricing tables, milestones, social links, navigation bar, search bar, login form, Mailchimp form, gallery slider, image slider, image carousel, recent news, blog grid, portfolio grid, staff grid, testimonials grid, testimonials slider…and more! Total has everything you need to create great page layouts for your site And all the modules are available not only in the builder but also as plain shortcodes if you wish to make use of them outside the scope of the builder, such as in other builders of your choice of the plain editor.
Live Customizer Settings: With Total we wanted to do things the right way that’s why we’ve thrown away the old Theme settings panel in the WP admin which are normally hard to work with, add a lot of extra bloat to your site and you can’t even see your edits live as you alter them. With Total you can quickly adjust your theme settings and see them change before your eyes! This way you can save your theme settings (such as all your site colors) once you are fully satisfied with the outcome.
Unlimited Colors & Site Widths: It wouldn’t be fair to give you a whole page builder for creating custom layouts and not allow you to also adjust your main theme colors and layout. Via the Customizer you can easily change the colors of all the main elements of the site to give your site a unique look as well as you can easily change the main site layout widths so your site can be at any size you want. If you want to have a very skinny site simply adjust your settings to make the main container smaller (default is 980px) and if you want a really large site then adjust your settings to make it larger. And don’t worry you can alter your widths for various screen sizes so your site will render beautifully on all devices.
Boxed or Full-Width Layouts: The Total WordPress theme allows you to choose between a full-width or boxed layout for your main site design. If you are looking for a more modern and minimal look choose the default full-width layout with a white background or if you want to have pretty backgrounds behind your main content (a more classic blog/magazine look) then select the boxed layout. You can view examples of both styles in our live demos (link above).
Header Styles & Header Builder: The Total WordPress theme wouldn’t be complete without the ability to choose between different header styles. You can choose to have a left logo with a right side menu, a menu below your logo, a centered menu below the logo, a menu above your logo or a sidebar style. Plus via the Customizer you can easily alter various settings for your header such as the custom logo, menu colors, logo and menu typography, top bar content and social icons, choose between different mobile menu styles for the theme and much more. And for very simple headers or more advanced headers simply go to the Header Builder where you can select a standard page that you have built using the WPBakery page builder (Elementor is also supported) as your header – wow, awesome! (the theme also includes a footer builder function).
Post Types Unlimited: The Total WordPress theme also includes full support for the Post Types Unlimited WordPress Plugin. In fact this plugin was primarily developed for Total theme customizers so they could easily add unlimited custom post types to their WordPress site and have greater control over them. When you add a new post type via this plugin you will find custom settings specific to the Total theme for choosing your archive layout columns (1,2,3,4,5), you can add a custom sidebar specific for this type, enable the advanced page settings metabox, select the elements that display on the entries (featured image, title, meta, content, readmore), select the items that display on the page (featured image/video, title, meta, content, comments, social share) and more!
3rd Party Compatibility: The Total premium theme has been tested with tons of popular 3rd party plugins and even includes custom code as needed for full compatibility. Some of these plugins include, but aren’t limited to: bbPress (forums), WooCommerce (online store), WordPress SEO by Yoast, The Events Calendar (also known as Tribe Events), WPML, TranslatePress, Polylang, JetPack, Slider Revolution (included free), WPBakery (included Free)...and many more! (See notice at the bottom of this page regarding the bundled plugins and how they work on this marketplace).
Developer Friendly: Total is a very solid framework built from scratch from the ground up. Everything that has been added serves its purpose and can also be easily manipulated if wanted via theme hooks and/or filters. So many premium WordPress themes are coded in a way that makes it very difficult for developers to truly customize their theme via custom code. While you can create an awesome website with the Total theme without ever touching any code some people really like having the ability to perform advanced modifications and the Total theme was coded with that in mind. You can use theme hooks to add or remove parts of the theme, use filters to adjust default theme functions or even extend the included custom built metabox functionality (add your own custom fields). We have over 250 online snippets that you can use as a basis for advanced modifications. As customers ask us for specific tasks we often times help them by drafting sample snippets and then we post them online for others to find. We have also built many extensions (plugins) for Total theme customers as users request functionality that is best kept outside the theme core.
SEO Ready: The Total theme has been coded with SEO in mind. To start, this premium theme is well optimized to run quickly on a good server (we’ve seen loading times as low as 0.2 seconds). The theme runs on symantic and valid HTML5 code. It has built-in schema.org implementation out of the box. And of course it fully supports the very popular WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast. So setup your site and start ranking today!
More Features Than You Could Think Of: We?ve tried to include a lot of features to make Total the most flexible premium WordPress theme on the market (and many of our customers will agree that it is). We simply couldn’t talk about all of these features here on the theme page, so be sure to check out our landing page that really explains all the various theme features and builder modules available in the theme. Oh…and keep a lookout though – we?ll be adding in even more useful features, functions, builder modules and optimizations as you (the customer) requests them.
Total WordPress Theme Showcase: If you don’t think our live demos truly showcase what the Total theme is capable of, then have a look at our list of over 40 awesome websites using the Total theme. Yours or your client’s website could be on this list too! After you have purchased the template and created your awesome website be sure to share it with us and if deemed appropriate we could add you to the list
Support & Updates
The Total WordPress theme and all our other themes include premium support and updates by the theme developer (AJ Clarke) as well as the WPExplorer support staff. Total is one of the few top selling themes that actually includes direct support from the developer! Support includes the following:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item?s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
Theme Feature List
- Built using WordPress PHP best coding practices & standards and CSS built with SASS (sass files are inclided if needed/wanted)
- Modern Design
- SEO optimized
- WPML Certified – https://wpml.org/theme/total/
- Clean & Valid Code
- Responsive Theme
- Retina Image Support
- CSS3 Animations
- Child Theme Compatible (sample child theme included)
- WPBakery Drag & Drop Page Builder Plugin Included for FREE!
- Exclusive WPBakery Builder Modules: 60+ Added Modules exclusive to Total
- Slider Revolution Premium WordPress Slider Plugin Included.
- WooCommerce Compatability
- Custom Post Types: Portfolio, Staff and Testimonials
- Unlimited Blog, Portfolio, Staff and Testimonial Pages
- Filterable Blog, Portfolio, Staff and Testimonial Pages
- 1-4 Column Portfolio, Staff and Testimonial Page Layout Options
- Masonry Blog, Portfolio, Staff and Testimonial Pages
- Custom Black & White Filter Option
- Custom Hover Effects
- Symple Mega Menu
- Local Scroll Option (Create A Single Page Website!)
- Add Icons To Menus
- Select Specific Navigation Menus Per Page
- Custom Parallax Image Row Backgrounds
- Custom Row font colors (
- Custom Theme Rebranding Option
- Custom Logo Upload
- Custom Favicon Upload
- Custom iPhone & iPad Icon Uploads
- Google Analytics Field
- Boxed Layout
- Full-Width Layout
- Option To Select Layout On A Per Page Basis
- Left, Right and No Sidebar Post/Page Layouts
- Full-width Post/Page Layouts
- Option To Select Sidebar Location On A Per Post/Page Basis
- Custom Container Width Options
- Custom Sidebar Width Option
- Responsiveness Toggle
- Custom Responsive Width Option
- Custom Backgrounds (Boxed Layout)
- 3 Header Styles
- Optional Fixed Header
- Optional Header Search
- Optional Header Overlay Navigation
- Custom Header Padding Options
- Custom Logo Margin Options
- Custom Page Title Styles: Default, Centered, Centered Minimal, Image
- Custom Header Video Support
- Page Title Subheading Options
- Page Setting Options To Disable Title, Disable Header, Select A Layout And Add A Slider On A Per Page Basis
- Google Font Options (Select Font, Weight, Size & Color)
- Unlimited Color Options For Links, Theme Buttons, Header Backgrounds, Menus, Navigation, Drop downs, Sidebars, and Footers
- Portfolio, Staff and Testimonials Custom Post Type Options: custom URL, Related Items, Detailed Entries, Custom Sidebar, Column Count, Sidebar Location, Singe Post Layout, Custom Post Type Dashboard Icon Upload, and more
- WooCommerce Options: Optional Card Icon In Menu, Custom WooCommerce Sidebar, Shop Sidebar Location, Column Count, Product Page Layouts, Related Items Count & Columns, and Custom Sale Color
- Blog Options: Custom URL, Large Image Entries, Thumbnail Image Entries, Grid Layout, Masonry Grid Layout, Sidebar Location, Singe Post Layout, Pagination Option, Next/Previous Option, Infinite Scroll Option, Exclude Categories From Main Blog Template Option, Author Avatar Support
- Custom Blog Page Template
- Custom Blog Post Series Option
- Custom Post Formats For Images, Galleries, Quotes, Audio and Video
- Custom Image Cropping For Blog, Portfolio, Staff, Testimonials, WooCommerce Products, and
- Custom WP Gallery
- Footer Callout
- Footer Widgets 1-4 Columns
- Custom Copyright Text
- Built-in Social Sharing For Posts (Blog, Pages, Portfolio, WooCommerce)
- SEO Options For Sidebar Headings, Footer Headings, Breadcrumbs, Version Parameters and Cleanup WP Head
- Awesome premium Bundled Plugins
- Option To Set Default Page Layout
- Optional Back To Top Button
- Styled Custom CSS Field
- TranslatePress Compatible
- WooSidebars Unlimited Custom Sidebars Supported
- Contact Form 7 Supported
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Supported
- Free Theme Updates
- Auto-Updates for The Theme
- Great Support Via Author Page
- And SOO much more! View all features
Included Translations: Thanks to various customers sharing their translated .PO files Total includes various translated .po/.mo files that can make things easier when using the site in your language. Not all the files are 100% complete – so while some provide a full translation others provide at least a mostly complete translation or translation of the key strings.
- Español – es_ES
- Arabic – ar_SA
- German – de_DE
- French – fr_FR
- Dutch (Netherlands) – nl_NL
- Italian – it_IT
- Russian – ru_RU
- Swedish – sv_SE
- Turkish – tr_RT
Important Notes & Credits
Important Notice Regarding Bundled Plugins: Every theme on ThemeForest that includes Slider Revolution can only include the basic plugin for creating slides. However, the plugin has various “premium” add-ons such as pre-built templates that are only included if you purchase your own license of the plugin). The WPBakery page builder plugin included in Total is a 100% unmodified version of the plugin so any 3rd party add-ons should work perfectly fine with it and it should functions exactly the same as if you purchased the plugin yourself. Again, this plugin does include a “template library” function which is a premium add-on you will receive only if you purchase your own license (from my experience though it’s a very clunky and not very useful function so you are not really missing out on anything).
Image Credits Notice: All of the images used on our demos are included with the demo import so you will receive them when importing any specific demo. However, all images have been taken from 3rd party sites with their permission or based on their licensing terms. These stock photos can all be found on the following websites. If you have any doubts about the use of these images for your website, please see the licensing terms on each respective website or contact them directly.