This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Great work as always
Thanks for another great theme!
Fantastic Design! Well done.
Good luck mate
Love it! Good luck with the sales mate
Great work! Congrats
hi Think this is just what I am looking for, but I have a few questions, if you would be so kind.
1/Would I be able to install affiliate/ advertising html codes that I have on my existing site.
2/ Can I download and start the integration process BEFORE it goes live and without transferring my domain/ details of my existing site which i am transferring to this new site, so that my old site is still operational until this site is almost finished.
3/What time scale (Novice on wordpress and webdesign) to get functional reasonably decent site (I could improve it as I get more experienced.
Thanks in advance
1. yep, you may put it as html code in text widget in sidebar or content area.
2. I suggest you to try with default theme first if you don’t have experience on this. Because at least you need to create a site in subfolder of main site and move url later. > http://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress This operation is not about the theme. It’s about wordpress site.
3. I’m not sure about that. It depends on person…. But if you’re novice, you might need to take some time to learn on wordpress first. Anyway, we also have series of video tutorial and documentation. You might see video first > http://www.youtube.com/user/GoodLayers/search?query=tourpackage
Thanks for interest anyway
Any plans for HTML?
Sorry but we’re not planning for html :/
Hello. I want to buy this theme, but before I just want to ask a few things about it:
2 – integration with google maps (can users pin locations on the map directly from the site) and google calendar (can we integrate a google calendar in a site page or sidebar)?
3 – The site expressions (such as “read more” buttons and so on) entirely integrated in wordpress language files or dedicated language files (.mo / .po), or are they hardcoded in the theme’s files
Also, in case we need some custom features for the team, will you be able to give us support for it?
Thank you very much, in advance!
2. yep, I guess that google provide embed code as html code? You can put those code directly. (in text widget for sidebar)
3. You can change by MO file.
Anyway we don’t do any custom job, you may need to hire a coder to do it. I suggest Tweaky.com
No plans for html?
Sorry but we’re not planning for that :/
You can remove button easily Also in package single post too.
Are there ‘categories’ for the packages you’ve created. This really would be the selling point for me. The user should be able to filter these here: http://themes.goodlayers2.com/tourpackage/package-4-columns/
Yes, you can call a certain category of package in each page. You may see this video about how to create package > http://themes.goodlayers2.com/tourpackage/page-builder/
Actually I have a question, how to do like this package layout > http://d.pr/i/zm6F and this > http://d.pr/i/5q2m Which one you prefer? I’m thinking about changing it on our demo homepage.
I like: http://d.pr/i/zm6F—It’s simple and seems more organized. Great design!
Oh thanks for feedback
Thanks for the advice. I will be buying the theme, just need to sort a few things out first. Can’t wait to get started
5. is there any option in that we can fixed header ?
1. in package detail? > http://themes.goodlayers2.com/tourpackage/package/seattle-la-vegas/ well, the content that you see in this page, in the initial state, it’s just a blank page(like blog post) but we prepared demo snippet for you to be like in the demo.(can be called be shortcode generator) BTW, it doesn’t have function like page buidler.
2. yes, as I said in 1.) we prepared snippet for you. When you paste in package post, you can modify code later
4. hm, we don’t have this. You may need to create a text with link to each page directly and put at the top of page content.
5. nope we don’t have this as well.
thanks for reply- hope you will think about in your next update ..
Hello! I really like your theme! Is there a possibility to see the admin in a demo? It would be great to see exactly how the packages are created and if they can be modified as necessary: hotels, tour packages, day tours, etc.
You may see our video here > http://themes.goodlayers2.com/tourpackage/creating-package/
also some more else > http://themes.goodlayers2.com/tourpackage/page-builder/ , http://themes.goodlayers2.com/tourpackage/thumbnail-management/ , http://themes.goodlayers2.com/tourpackage/creating-portfolio/
Also about admin panel, we have all screenshots of it here > http://themeforest.net/theme_previews/5360508-tour-package-wordpress-traveltour-theme?index=4
Great! Thank you, I’ll take a look. Cheers
I have another question. I have a booking engine, would it be possible to use the book now button to have a pop to that booking engine instead of the one you’ve supplied? Thanks, Daniel
if your engine’s form called by shortcode then it should be fine.
Perfect, yes it does. Two last questions In the search tool, how does the location work? Can it be by city, region, country, anything? My website is multilingual, it is easy to add language flags on the top banner? Perhaps next to the phone number? Thank you again
1. It’s a normal input text so you can use it as anything you need. Anyway we also have an instruction in the doc about how to create more meta fields in this section too > http://d.pr/i/INFU And if you need to add more fields in search area, our dev will guide in the support forum.
2. if you can call flag by shortcode, you can put that shortcode in the area of phone, email.
Nice theme congratulations.
A couple of questions. 1st of all, is it possible to include a date field on the book now lightbox?
2) Is it easy to create and use a child theme with your theme?
Thanks and probably an html version of this theme will be really well accepted
1. I’m afraid not Anyway, when email sent to agency, we put the package url in the email too so the agency can easily tracked that which package that customer need to buy.
Great theme but 1 question:
Is the ‘most populair package’ thing expandable to more rows?
thanks in advance!
Oh I see, well, yes you can expand that. Actually I set the limit to 6 items on the homepage, you can increase the number
Hi. Little problem. From the Goodlayers Admin page, I hit save and I get error “Request-URI Too Long
The requested URL’s length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.”
How do I fix this please.
Thanks for choosing this theme
To fix this,
1.) you may contact your host provider to increase php max var
2.) if you need to fix by yourself > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9399315/how-to-increase-maximum-post-variable-in-php
Hope this help
If you got any further questions, please head to our support forum
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through our support forum http://support.goodlayers.com
Please create your own account, make sure that username in forum must be the same as your Themeforest username, none blank space contained in registration fields.
Username must be the one that purchased this item
If you got a problem with registration, please make sure that you follow this article > http://support.goodlayers.com/problem-with-the-forum/
Thanks so much!
Is it possible to have the booking form on top / layered over the slider?
If this is not possible, is it possible for the side bar to encompass the entire main page, so the booking form can be on top right / left?
we’d prefer the booking form to be either layered over the slider, or right next to the slider. i’m not sure if this is possible…is it?
yes, you can put shortcode of the form in Layer slider
Can I put HTML code for my own booking form instead of using the shortcode?
And can this also be put in the layer slider?
Yes, you can put it in layer slider too
Regarding the search function, how does one assign attributes to each tour?
For example, on your Live Preview site, is the ‘trip type’ assigned to each as a custom field on the wordpress page applicable to the tour, or is there an additional box for these attributes that is available on installation of the theme?
I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking… anway, ‘trip type’ is tags of package post type. For location, date, budget are custom field.
Cool thanks. So on this theme new tours are normally added as posts, not pages?
yes, we create a new post type for package only. See this > http://d.pr/i/s03s
Is this theme compatible with IE8? I know it’s an old browser – but so many people, unknowingly, are still stuck with it. Beautiful theme!
Yes, we already fixed issue with IE8. (but didn’t put in preview yet)
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work