This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Nice theme! Before I buy, I just want to find something out from you.
I want to use the translation feature to translate the site from English to Spanish and Portugese. Will that be possible?
Also where on the site will visitors be able to click to have the site translated? I didnt see anything ragarding translation on the demo. Do you have a translation demo?
Yes, you can do that with WPML plugin or qTranslate on this theme. The theme supports it
But I also want to know where the visitors can click to have the site switch languages?
You can follow instruction from both plugin to integrate flag in the header section.
I have purchased this theme, Looking help to setup single package page as per below:
Not sure you checked out the doc we provided yet? Make sure that you download the full package of theme, not just ‘installable file’ > http://take.ms/VYO7P6
After download the package from themeforest.
Extract it. Then you will see the folder ‘document’
Open the file ‘index.html’ with your browser.
You can also see series of video tuts in the doc.
If you got any further questions, please head to our support website
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/
Thank you very much!
Under Appearance-> Menu section, i only pages,link, categories to add in the menu. How can i enable package to be included inside menu section?
Oh okay, I think i got your point now. It need to be created as page.. See this > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RxCR5G0Uk
No, i think you misunderstand me. Under appearance -> menu section, i suppose to have pages, portfolio, package, personnel,links, categories, portfolio categories, portfolio tag to drop and place in order to display as main navigation menu. Right now, i only have pages, link and categories to choose. How can i enable the rest to be displayed in main navigation menu? Need the solution urgently. thanks
Did you turn it on in screen option yet? http://take.ms/RyY1u
I got it, Thanks.
Please provide link to check the layout of product category / shop page and product detail page generated by woocommerce product.
Hello is there any hotel or car booking possibility and on the booking process can the inquiry include credit card or paypaal option and the clients details to finish the book process inn one easy page? After booking excepts is there any automatic voucher mail goes to the client thanks in advnce
Really sorry we don’t have any of it
Hi! I just purchased your theme and installed it in a local fresh new wp (bitnami module, xampp), and all I can see is a “Bad Authentication data” message. Can’t figure why it doesn’t work, the other themes show well. Any idea? Thank you.
For the problem you are facing, please check this out > http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/faq/1895
Our dev/supporters only provide support in there Thank you very much!
Hi, I am interested in your theme.
A couple of pre-purchase questions:
1) Does it come pre-loaded with sample content? (for example the different page/post layouts, etc.)
2) Is it possible to insert widgets into the page builder?
3) Is it possible to create the homepage with the page builder and for example in the blue area under the slider to have a newsletter sign-up box?
1.) yes, we have xml file of demo site as well. You may check this too > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsnD7blXSro
2.) Our page builder is widgetize.. But if you meant to use widget from plugin or sidebar, It can’t be used but you can call it by shortcode in page builder item
3.) You can have that but you need to use plugin for newsletter, after that put its shortcode in our page builder
Thanks for interest anyway
How do I make my contact page just like the demo contact page with google map and contact information on the right side? I import the demo site but when I viewed the contact page it’s not the same like the demo you have it here.
You have to create a new sidebar and assign to the contact page directly (WP won’t allow to import widget via xml)
Then you will have snippet code of contact info in the doc we provided. You can see in there (put it in text widget)
Hi, I have been trying to get to http://support.goodlayers.com/ as well as to http://support.goodlayers.com/problem-with-the-forum/, however both only show a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable.
So I will post my question here:
I am trying to set up my slider and I would like to do it quite similar to the demo site homepage here http://themeforest.net/item/tour-package-wordpress-traveltour-theme/full_screen_preview/5360508
1) This is the full-width slider correct?
2) I imported the demo slides. However, I cannot find the images nor the animations. Am I looking in the wrong place or are they not available in the import? Will I have to start any and all animations from scratch?
Sorry we are now moved to new support website which it : http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/
Please create a ticket support there. Don’t forget to create a new account before using it.
About the slider, see this video since 1:33 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsnD7blXSro
Before you buy, have a few question:
1. Is it possible to purchase online using the plugin “Woo Commerce”? (In the demo is not shown. During the demo by clicking the “book now” appears sending the application form. I need that when you click on the “book now” the customer can pay for your tour now).
2. I need to export data from the file “XML” in the site database (MySQL). And search in this database. Is that possible?
3. You also need the opportunity to register the clients in site. And your profile client could see their purchases. Is that possible?
1. sorry woocommerce product layout is separated from theme’s package feature. Actually we’re going put the next update to let book now button to link to specific url. If that’s okay for your need
2. I’m pretty confuse on this one. Can you describe more please?
3. sorry that’s not possible. It needs much customization in this case.
Is it possible to have a url link from the image of Featured Media in the homepage under page builder?
How can I change the ratio of the Gallery option to 1/1 from page builder. I only see 3 options: 1/2, 1/3, and 1/4, those sizes are too small. Please help. Thank you
Can you please submit ticket in our support website? Our dev and supporters are only provide support in there, not here
Hi nice theme!
You can insert the Package categories and Package tag in the sidebar?
I’m trying to see the preview of the theme for wp Tour Package gives me error but my question is if the subject has a problem or is it just prior?
hm, Can you please try again? On this one : http://themes.goodlayers2.com/tourpackage/ Not sure that server was temporary down or not.
Hello, Thank you for your great offer, i want to ask before buying, can we change the width of the content ?i need 1170px at least
It needs pretty much customization via css. We don’t have it as theme option :/
is there option to change the “package-category” in url , also to add categories and subcategories of packages to url, also to change the title of package category page from “shop” to another . thanks
1. Yes you can change the slug.
2. about sub cat in url, I don’t think so.
3. Not sure which page you’re mentioning to(about ‘shop’) can you provide url from demo site please?
Is there a travel system I can incorporate into your theme to create extra income ?
Can you PM me via form in my profile page? Thanks!
I am interested in your theme , the only thing i want to know , can we add check in and check out dates including (how many guests) option in “BOOK NOW” option
You meant to add more field in this form? > http://take.ms/1kVcQ
yes, you can add more field because it’s been using as contact form 7 plugin and contact form 7 also has date picker as well (But you might need to style some css to match your need)
And one more thing when that wp theme will get updated
one more thing sir can u add a newsletter section in your theme
We normally fix as soon as new bugs found. Right now it’s pretty stable but we’re updating new Layer slider soon!
To use newsletter, you need plugin for this.
this is a nice theme and i’d really like to use this for a site i’m working on.
but before i buy, i have 2 questions.
1. i’ll need this site to be entirely in Chinese, from the contact form to all titles, date format, package filter etc… (wp dashboard can be English, not a problem)
will i be able to make the changes easily? (not super great with wp and coding) and does this theme support that?
2. could i add a weather widget to the sidebar?
1. You can use Chinese. but to change to, you will need to use localization(MO,PO) Try to check on this plugin > http://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/ , Date format can be change in admin panel but need to follow WP standard > http://codex.wordpress.org/Formatting_Date_and_Time And yes, you should leave wp admin as English.
2. It needs external plugin. If you have one, yes you can.
How can I add a fullwidth image into a regular page content? It is starting to be a headache for me. Please help
I did it before this one. Thanks.
Hi, I’m using this theme and have included the Testimonials carousel, however it transitions too quickly to be able to read testimonials! Where/how can I slow this down?
I am a Grand College customer and I am thinking of upgrading my site to Tour Package. I can’t quite figure out the best way to build the new site and keep my Grand College site live. Is this within the scope of your support?
Sorry we don’t provide support for migrating to new site/themes. Anyway, about your issue, Can you try on this plugin? : https://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-test-drive/ Personally, I’m not experienced with this situation as well sorry
No problem, I bought it anyway, your themes are always good and well supported…
Thanks for choosing us!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work