Track is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating travel guide blog website using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Made with Elementor FREE (Pro not required)
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Clean and Minimal Design
- Works with most Elementor themes
- Responsive Design
- Single Post
- Metform Contact
- Metform Subscribe
Plugins (installed with kit)
- ElementsKit Lite
- Qi Addons For Elementor
How to Install Template Kits use the Envato Elements plugin to install to WordPress (no subscription required).
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
*How to Customize *
Each template has several post elements you can locate using the elementor Navigator. Each one must be set to your desired post query (category, single post, etc). Elements that share a single column are paired up by image and content and should be set to the same query.
Single Posts should be set to Edit with Elementor and the Single Post template imported by clicking the gray folder icon and going to My Templates tab.
Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.
All images are included and covered by CC0 license / free use from Unsplash