A refund can be given for the following reasons:
- Item is “not as described”.
- Item doesn’t work the way it should.
- Item has a security vulnerability.
- Item support is promised but not provided.
- Item support extension not used.
- Items that have not been downloaded.
The following are NOT valid reasons for a refund:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The item did not meet your expectations.
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You ask for goodwill.
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (Envato advises you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
For more information on refunds and the Envato Refund Policy please visit these links.
Can I Get A Refund?
Envato Market Refund Rules