TrendyMag is an ideal WordPress theme for magazine, newspapers and multi purpose blog websites. It has added pre-made beautiful demos for using with one click installation. You can easily customize header, pages, colors or fonts from the strong theme functions.
Significantly, TrendyMag will provide lifetime free updates which will be compatible with the latest version of WordPress. TrendyMag has used fully customizable layouts.
- High Performance & Ad Optimized theme
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Extremely easy to setup and configure
- WPML localization support
- One-click demo content import
- Advanced Typography Option (manage it from theme option)
- 16 Pre-built Home Layouts
- 9 Unique Post Layouts
- 7 Unique Category Styles
- 2 Header Style
- 3 Unique Footer Styles
- Retina-ready graphics.
- SEO ready theme.
- Unlimited Preset color.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE10+
- Revolution Slider included
- Visual Composer Page builder
- Parallax and Video Background
- Google Fonts used: Use any google font from the options panel.
- Regular Updates
- Mega Menu Support with flexible grid system
- Post Format Support: Standard, Aside, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote , Status , Chat
- Sidebar Generator – create any number of sidebars
- Customizable Page Settings (able to change header style, footer style, header title style and sidebar from page)
- Extensive documentation (Text and Video)
- Excellent customer support.
Sources & Creadits
Fonts + Icon
- jQuery Easing: http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- Sticky: https://github.com/garand/sticky
- Owl.carousel: http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
Important! The images used on the demo site are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download file. You need to contact authors to get permission in case you want to use them in your commercial or non-commercial projects.
30 August 17 – Version 1.1
Fixed - PHP Fatal error on TrendyTheme Plugin. Fixed - Preset color change issue. Fixed - Undefined function error on singe post.
26 August 17 – Version 1.0