Triangular is a unique Material Design Admin Template built with AngularJS. The template has been built from the ground up using Google’s own Angular Material Design project. We have put our many years of Angular development skills into creating this template so you can get the best start for your project. Or you can use this template as a great starting point for learning AngularJS and becoming a frontend dev ninja!
- Complient with the Material Design Specification
- Powered by the latest AngularJS
- Angular Permissions (Authorize routes and pages)
- 50+ Example Pages
- Unlimited Menu Levels
- 5 Star Support
- 700+ Material Design Icons
- 500+ Font Awesome Icons
- Uses SASS Stylesheets
- Automatic Breadcrumb Headings (based on menu heirachy)
- ESlint & ESlint AngularJS plugin checks built in
- AngularJS Speed profiler
- Uses ARIA attributes that convey information about the application for users of assistive technologies.
- Super Clean Code that complies with John Papa’s Best Practice AngularJS Recommendations
- Free Updates
- 8 Beautiful Color Themes (or roll your own!)- Try it
- Many Font Combinations – Try it
- Create You Own Themes
- Create You Own Material Design Palettes
- Unlimited Color Combinations
- 5 Stunning Material Dashboards
- 20+ Example Elements Pages (with code previews)
- Form Example Pages
- Chart Example Pages
- Map Example Pages
- Gallery Page
- Many More
We haven’t just made dummy templates you can really interact with our apps
Try replying to an email!
- Material Avatars – Worth 19$
- Material Backgrounds – Worth 5$
- Material Image Font – Worth 5$
- Fully Translatable
- Language Switcher
- Uses Angular Translate
- Auto Translation – Using Yandex Translation Service
- AngularJS – HTML enhanced for web apps!
- Angular Material – Material Design for AngularJS
- ui.router – The de-facto solution to flexible routing with nested views in AngularJS
- pascalprecht.translate – i18n in your Angular apps, made easy
- googlechart – Google Chart Tools AngularJS Directive Module
- chart.js – Reactive, responsive, beautiful charts for AngularJS using Chart.js
- linkify – Angular filter, directive, and service to linkify text.
- ui.calendar – A complete AngularJS directive for the Arshaw FullCalendar.
- ngMaterialDropmenu – For temporary use before official dropmenu release.
The main reason I gave it 5 stars was because of the code quality. It follows the best well-known best practices. It’s very solid! And it’s very important, the developer actively improving it. You can see it from his github repo.
And also because of the support which allows me to have access to the github Repo. Due to the modular design, customizing and upgrading can’t be easier.Thank you for giving us this great product and please keep up the great work! -lola
Great theme. People have been really happy with the final product we built using the design. Customer service has been great as well. We needed to set up production version. Team at Oxygenna was amazingly responsive over a holiday and helped us get the files running with gulp.
This is one of the best theme I have purchased from Themeforest, so far. Well documented, super clean code, super easy customization. Will add Oxygenna to my favourites!
I like this theme. It gives me a lot of easy customizable opportunities and very good samples. Grat job
The theme is beautiful, and the customer support is top-notch. Highly recommended.