Trucking – Logistics and Transportation PSD Template
Trucking is PSD template created for logistics, trucking, transportation companies and small freight business. Weather your company handles air freight, ocean freight, whole supply chain management, overland network or all of that together, you’ll certainly find a layout that will fit your needs. This is powerful PSD template with tons of customization options and features. Trucking is based on Bootstrap 1170 grid which is included as a layer and guides in this PSD trucking website builder. All files are clearly organised and layered and we believe it will be easy to use and edit them.
09 PSD files included in Trucking Version 1.0.0 – The design is very elegant and modern. Also this will be very easy to customize.
Key Features Overview
- 09 Unique Fully Layered PSD Files with Layer Styles.
- 02 Index Page Version
- Logistics, Trucking, Transportation Companies and small freight business.
- Multipurpose PSD Template
- Clean, modern, multi-purpose design can be used for any type of website.
- PSD Well Organized, with named layers and groups
- Easily customizable Photoshop files
- Dark Templates Included
- Pixel Perfect
- Retina ready (vector-based)
- Active and Hover Layers are included.
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap (1170px)
- Guides are included in PSD
- Responsive design
- Unique and Modern Style
- Designed Using Google Fonts
- Dropdown Menu Styles
- Parallax Sections
- Strong focus on design and typography, usability and overall user-experience
- And many more…
- 02_About Us.psd
- 05_Gallery III Column.psd
- 06_Gallery IV Column.psd
- 07_Blog Categories.psd
- 08_Blog Single Post.psd
- 09_Contact Us.psd
- Font used in this Template is the standard Google Webfonts – “Titillium Web”
- Font used in this Template is the standard Google Webfonts – “Lato”
Sources and Credits
- Fonts : Google Webfonts
- Images : Photodune
- Images : Shutterstock
- Icons : Flaticon
- Icons : Fontawesome
- Images : Unsplash
Please note that images used in live preview are not included in the package. If you have any questions please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thank you!