Version 1.8 – April 14, 2020 – documentation | changelog
WordPress 5.4 Ready
Tumli – A Personal Masonry Style WordPress Theme
Whether you’re a blogger / vloggers or a company, Tumli – A Personal Masonry Style WordPress Theme is a tremendously intuitive, suited to be deployed for a number of different websites and projects of all kinds, but peculiarly well suited for personal bloggers and vloggers.
We’ve also created a complete list of best masonry grid WordPress themes inspired by Pinterest from our shop, just in case you need something different than Tumli theme.
6 Custom Widgets + 2 plugins(widgets)
And, obviously, all default widgets too, that are nicely styled, “Tumli” theme give you the opportunity to use all Widgets, the way you want.
- Responsive WordPress Theme Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
- Translation Ready You can translate the Theme to your own language. The theme includes .POT file for easy translation.
- Easy Setup .XML File This Premium WP Theme includes a .xml file that will allow you to import the sample data to your site, what you see in my demo is what you get!
- Making Money Advertisement, 2 Ad Spots between the posts. Ads areas are placed in hot spots and blend perfectly with the content, after all, you do want to get paid for your efforts!
- Top viewed Posts Display your top viewed posts in the header and let your users see your most viewed posts from your site.
- Promo Boxes Just below the “Top viewed Posts”, you can use a 3 promo boxes which allows you to showcase the important features of your product or service. Each feature box can have its own call to action which can lead users to learn more.
- Footer Horizontal Footer for the widget Instagram or the 4 columns for custom widgets are optional and you can disable them and leave only the copyright/social section, or you can use the Instagram pics and the copyright/social section.