Typology is a text based WordPress theme created for bloggers that just want to write, without the hassle of looking for the right images. It has a unique design based on beautiful typography which will make your website look good with or without images. Simply write your content and publish – Typology will handle the rest.
Typology features list
- Choose your style – Whether you are a fan of material design or prefer the flat style we’ve got you covered
- Customize your home page – The home page features several sections to display different content
- Choose from different post layouts – Because one post layout is simply not enough
- Take control of your typography – Choose from a wide range of fonts and fine-tune the sizes of your texts and headings
- Apply your brand – Typology provides options for unlimited fonts and color combinations, as well as dedicated sections to upload your logo and icons
- Responsive design – Your content will scale seamlessly on all of today’s modern devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Advanced theme options panel – Setup your website in 5 minutes with our easy-to-use theme options panel
- Pagination Types – You can have a classic Older Posts/Newer Posts navigation, Numeric Pagination, Load More buttons or Infinite Scroll
- Custom Widgets – Alongside the standard WordPress widgets, Typology features several custom widgets that further extend its functionality.
- Shortcodes – Add complex elements to your content easily with 12 flexible shortcodes. Shortcodes are small pieces of code that you can insert into any Page or Post to create beautiful columns, separators, highlights, dropcaps, buttons, pull quotes, progress bars, social icons, tabs, toggles and accordions with minimal fuss.
- RTL support – Typology fully supports Right-To-Left oriented reading which is an essential requirement when you are running a website with global reach! Simply turn this option on in the Theme Options Panel.
- Built-in translation – Easily modify or translate any text on your website through the theme options panel.
- One-click demo content import – Demo content is included, so you get a website similar to our demo, ready to start tweaking!
- One-click updates – You can connect your website with the Envato official API to be notified about upcoming updates through your Admin Dashboard. Every time a Typology update is released, you can update with a single click, just like you would for any other theme hosted on the official WordPress repository.
- Setup guide – Learn step-by-step, how to setup Typology and all of its options, quickly and easily with our comprehensive documentation.
- Get help from WordPress experts – Do you have questions, issues or feature ideas? Do not hesitate to contact us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
- Added: Support for WooCommerce WordPress plugin
- Added: Option to upload cover background video (Theme Options -> Styling & Colors)
- Added: Option to display author image/avatar on author archive page (Theme Options -> Archive Templates)
- Added: Option to specify custom logo URL if you want to point out logo to different location instead of your home page (Theme Options -> Branding)
- Added: Page/post admin editor styles. Now when writing posts in the back-end you get very similar look as on the website front-end.
- Improved: Cover behavior when it has a lot of content
- Fixed: Missing option to translate “To Top” text (Theme Options -> Translation)
- Fixed: Minor styling issues in various browsers, responsive and RTL mode
- Improved: Dropcaps now works for specific languages which use UTF8 characters (ex: Cyrillic fonts)
- Fixed: Lots of minor styling issues in various browsers, responsive and RTL mode