Ultra Web Studio is a premium Wordpress responsive theme with 14 pre-made skins. This theme is perfect for all businesses, corporations and creative portfolio sites. It has powerful CMS functionality and a long list of premium features.
- Import Preview Website Content and Setup
- Home Page Sliders Setup
- Revolution Slider Setup
- Blog Post Formats
- Photo Gallery
- Export Default Slider Images
- Fully Responsive Design
- 14 pre-made Skins
- jQuery Responsive sliders : Default Slider, Icon Slider, Thumbnail Slider and Basic Slider
- Compatible with Revolution Slider : Example 1 | Example 2
- Unlimite Portfolio and Galleries with 3 display styles
- Unlimited Sidebars
- 140+ Shortcodes with Shortcodes Generator
- Powerful Easy-to-Use Theme Options Panel: View Screenshots
- Compatible with WPML plugin.
.po and .mo files included to have the theme localized
- Categories with Post Count
- Contact Form
- Recent Posts
- Flickr Photos
- Contact Info
- 5 Custom Menu Locations with drag and drop menu manager
Custom Page Templates
- Home page with Theme slider
- Home page with Static Image Header
- Home page with Video Header
- Home page with White Content Background
- Blog Page (with threaded/nested comments)
- Left and Right Sidebar
- Full Width (no sidebar)
- 404 Error
- Child theme support
- Beautiful Pricing Tables with 3 to 6 column in 12 pre-made skins
- Lightbox (prettyPhoto) Effect for Pop-up Images
- Pre-installed PHP script for dynamic image resizing
- Sort custom posts – portfolio, testimonials, faq and home page slider with drag and drop.
- Breadcrumbs Navigation
- Scroll to top button
- Layered PSDs are included for easy modification
- Demo Content included in an XML Import file for quick setup
- Source and Credits
Note : Preview site images are not included in the main download file.
HTML Version Available Here
Our Featured Theme
Updates are free
Version 2.18 (16th August 2020)
- Fixed Main Navigation dropdown display issue
Version 2.17 (14th August 2020)
- Fixed WordPress latest version 5.5 compatibility issue
Version 2.16 (16th January 2017)
- Fixed multiple sidebar vulnerability issue
- Improved Code Quality
- Updated language file
Version 2.15 (18th April 2016)
- FIxed css widget issue in WordPress version 4.5
Version 2.14 (16th June 2015)
- prettyPhoto updated to 3.1.6 – latest stable and secure version
Version 2.13 (23rd March 2015)
- Fixed portfolio single page left and right sidebar display issue
Version 2.12 (25th Sept. 2014)
- Added latest version of isotope jquery plugin script
Version 2.11 (9th August 2014)
- Fixed child theme option panel styling section image display issue
Version 2.10 (6th August 2014)
- Fixed Recent Projects Sider Shortcode title and description display issue in popup image
Version 2.09 (19th April, 2014)
- Fixed WordPress 3.9 Shortcode Icon Display Issue
Version 2.08 (3rd March 2014)
- Fixed footer column sizing
Version 2.07 (27th February 2014)
- Fixed default slider hight issue in mobile devices
Version 2.06 (11th January 2014)
- Added theme options content support for WPML translation
Version 2.05 (19th October 2013)
- Added WPML plugin compatibility
Version 2.04 (10th August, 2013)
- Fixed Recent Projects shortcode button link issue
Version 2.03 (18th July, 2013)
- Fixed top menu “current-menu-item” display issue
Version 2.02 (8th July, 2013)
- Added target=’_blank” property in button shortcode
- Fixed portfolio hover lightbox double images issue
Version 2.01 (18th May, 2013)
- Added Child theme sample files
- Updated demo xml file
- Updated help file with video tutorial details
Version 2.00 (16th May, 2013<)
All files are coded from scratch and added lots of new features like..
- Advanced Admin Panel
- Responsive design
- 2,3,4 column portfolio with 3 display styles
- Portfolio gallery with 3 display style
- 4 jquery responsive sliders
- Home page with image and video header
- Full typography set, left sidebar
- Visual shortcodes generator
- New design of pages like faq, testimonials, archives, 404 page etc.
- and more…
Version 1.11 (18th February, 2013)
- Fixed author name “admin” link below post title bar
- Fixed Image alignment issue in post single page
- Added option to Enable/Disable featured image in post single page
Version 1.10 (30th August, 2012)
- Added blog template to display all posts with pagination
- Added blog option to exclude categories from posts list
Version 1.09 (16th March, 2012)
- Removed extra layers from header-slider.psd and home.psd files in all skins.
Version 1.08 (5h Dec, 2011)
- Added next previous arrows for lightbox portfolio images
- Fixed variable name issues in social media footer widget
Version 1.07 (16th Sept, 2011)
- Updated timthumb.php file with latest version.
Version 1.06 (28th July, 2011)
- Fixed Order list alignment issue in blog and full width page
- Fixed home page testimonials green background issue in all skins
Version 1.05 (12th July, 2011)
- Added Nested/Threaded Comments
- Added Pagination In Comments
- Added “show posts by category” option in “Latest from the Blog” widget
Version 1.04 (Update – 11th January 2014)
- Fixed wordpress v. 3.1 top bar issue.
- Added global CSS styles
- Added Social Media, Recent Posts, Recent Comments, Tag Clouds, Calender widgets extra styles, so all widgets can be compatible with right sidebar and footer area.
- Fixed button left align issue, so it can be easily align right and center.
- Updated help file with more topics
Version 1.03 (3rd Jan, 2011)
- Bug fixed – Testimonial Word count
- Bug fixed – Fadein-Fadeout slider’s slider order
Version 1.02 (7th Oct, 2010)
- Added Simple and Accordion Toggles shortcodes , Tabs shortcodes and Liquid rounded corner buttons shortcodes
- Added portfolio gallery for 1 column, 2 column, 3 column and 4 column.
- Added Flash, YouTube video and Vimeo video features in the portfolio lightbox
- Added Portfolio display setting page in the theme options for enable/disable portfolio item title, portfoliio item description and read more button. You can also set character display setting for portfolio item description text.
- Added title tag option for sortable gallery, so you can add image description in popup image by adding text in the image title tag.
- Enable/Disable option for “Read more” button in blog category post listing page. You can also control in this page post description text by giving specific word count from “Blog setting” page in theme options.
- Replaced colorbox lightbox with prettyPhoto light box.
- Added enable/disable “Read more” button option for home page testimonials widget.
- Added “open in new window” feature for home page testimonials client website URL .
- Updated help file with new features.
Version 1.01 (6th Sept, 2010)
- Added basic shortcodes for columns, listing, pull and block quotes, dropcaps, information boxes, text highlighting, image frames and line breaks.
- Added footer right “Latest from the box” as a custome widget. You can display # of posts as per your choice.
- Fixed bugs like jCoursel popup loop error and white page display during theme activation process.