This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Looks Good Theme
Very neat layout. Will sell like hot cake:)
Very cool theme. Good Luck
comfortable theme. keep it up
hi, good theme! I’ve a question about the content column.. is it possible to change the width of the column? Example; fix the column like pinterest, a 100% width masonry?
Yes, you can change the width of the columns.
Nice theme compared to Pravda theme, does it show Categorys like Pravda theme does with the icons for each category, and any advertisment options, and what happen to share the article on homepage option like pravda, seems like your adding more features to this theme no?
All that is present in this theme you can see on the demo site
Also its H1 on the home page, but not H1 on the post it self, in pravada the post and page the titles are H1 not H2 now days it seems H1 is the way for seo thats what i seen to improve my results
awesome work mate
Great theme! Good luck with sales
Nice quick fix for those h tags, now which one to buy pravda or this i cant decide wish i could use features from pravda into ultrafire, maybe trough forum on how to ad a few things to it
It’s not a trivial task to add some features from another theme
hmm good to know, u got giving me ideas now haha, i want to add the social icons to the boards on home page to this theme from pravda and the big titles to big as on pravda, if thats not a big issue then go ahead and go with ultrafire because its much smoother seems newer coding
All this customization is a task for a developer.
Can this theme come with an author page template like the pravda theme?
Yes, this template already added in the next update.
I love the theme and i’m really interested in buying it, i just have these 4 questions.
1. Is it possible to change the background on each individual slide on the TOP slider instead of having it the same background each slide, like on the demo page?
2. I know there is an option to make pages full width, but is there an option to make post full width?
3. On the mobile site the slider with individual post on it all the text is overlapping. Is it possible to fix that?
4. Is it possible to change the default commenting system on this template to Discus?
Thank you so much in advanced for taking the time to answer these questions, i look forward to purchasing.
1. Of course, this can be changed. For example – http://www.themepunch.com/codecanyon/revolution_wp/index-fullwidth.html
2. No a such option. But this can be changed easily (for all posts).
3. Yes, this can be changed/fixed.
4. Yes, just install the plugin for Disqus comments.
Let me know if you have any other questions or need further clarification.
Ok thank you, just one new question, is it possible to change the theme from dark to light? As in change the main background color from dark grey to light gray or white?
And question #3, how would I actually go about fixing the mobile overlapping? Or would I have to wait for a theme update?
1. Yes, this can be changed via Theme Options panel. For example
2. What the overlapping do you mean?
1. Ok great
2. Here is an example http://www.flickr.com/photos/97472232@N05/
This can be fixed easily.
I would like to use this theme for a blog. How would I allow people to subscribe to my blog using this theme?
Hi gabbyg ,
You can use one of the special plugin for this, from the WordPress Plugin Directory – http://wordpress.org/plugins/
Hey Zerge! Nice theme going on here. I’m planning on purchasing it after fooling with the demo, but I have a few questions first?
1) How customizable is it? Can you really transform for the look and feel of this entire template to your own liking?
2) I’ve noticed that the Home page is set up like a blog/grid. Can you make the home page a static page?
3) Can you add galleries/portfolio based pages to the theme?
Thank you for your interest in our theme.
1. Yes, you can customize this theme as you need. Most of available theme options you can find here – http://wp.color-theme.com/ultrafire/advanced-admin-panel
3. I’m not sure I understand your question, could you please clarify?
ok. Thanks! What I mean regarding question 3 is that can you create a page gallery just for pictures just like other sites have? I’m an artist and I’m wondering if you can set up a gallery page?
Yes, you can create a page gallery, like here with thumbs – http://wp.color-theme.com/ultrafire/invasion
Or you can use the third-party plugins to create a more advanced gallery.
Also, can wordpress plugins work with this theme?
Yes, of course. Most of WordPress plugins will works fine with this theme.
I’m in super love with this theme and considering buying it.
I’d like to know whether there is an option to add social buttons on individual posts like on Pravda theme?
Also do you intend to develop this theme further?
Between Ultrafire and Pravda which is more advanced in terms of features and customisation options?
1. Do you mean on the Home page or on the Single post page?
2. For example?
Pravda theme is more advanced.
1. Home page
2. I meant to ask do you plan to add more functions or options into this theme?
Which theme shall I buy?
1. No a such option for the Home page. But there is nothing difficult to add these buttons.
2. Not planned.
Don’t know, the choice is yours
I’m thinking of purchasing this theme. Can you tell me if it has the ability to add 3 columns. ie left sidebar, content, right sidebar? As I can see it says unlimited sidebars but not sure if this is meaning unlimited right sidebars for different pages or not?
1. Yes, it’s possible, after a small modifications.
2. Unlimited sidebars only for post and pages.
i mean a theme like ultra fire, with the custom background, related post, blog pagination, carousel like your you do, just with the possibilities to have the category for movies and series action, horror, comedy and so on
i don’t know if you had the idea to do a such theme for entertainement, but anyway, i would like to see a such theme, they are rare and if you have one time the idea to create a layout like that i will surely buy it.
We’ll think about it
great, just send me a mail if do one like that, i will buy it surely, because i m searching a layout for movies series, it will great…:-)
i know such theme are really not easy do to, but anyway something like that will be surely asked
and sorry for my englisch
anyway let me know if you plan to do a such theme
Great looking theme!
Does it use the Page Builder module for drag and drop pages?
No a such feature, it’s unnecessary.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50