UMovi is the ultimate solution for professional and modern website design for moving companies. Our Elementor Template Kit is specifically crafted to cater to the needs of moving services, including local moving services, corporate moving services, long-distance moving services, and more. With a sleek, clean, and modern design, UMovi is the perfect solution for businesses that want to stand out in a competitive market. Whether you’re a small local business or a large corporation, UMovi has everything you need to create an effective online presence. Our Elementor Template Kit is also versatile and can be used for a range of services beyond just moving, making it a versatile and cost-effective choice for businesses of all sizes. So, if you’re looking for a website that is easy to customize, professional, and optimized for search engines, choose UMovi – the ultimate Elementor Template Kit for moving companies.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 15+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Single Service
- FAQs Page
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Pricing Plan
- Single Post
- Contact Form
- Moving Form
- Global Kit Styles
Required addons installed with kit
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Happy Elementor Addons
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.