Unite is a merger of crisp design and powerful communication. It takes a clean, organized approach to presenting content so it’s easier to find what you want.
This is a premium WordPress theme with 5 pre-made skins including a dark theme and textured background theme. The theme is easy to modify and ready to be up and running out of the box. The PSD files included have been customized to allow fast skinning.
- Valid XHTML Strict and CSS
- 2 slide show options: jQuery cycle and Gallery View
- Superfish Dropdown Menu
- PSD files included
- 5 pre-made skins
- QuickSkin™ file for fast and easy design customization.
- Portfolio with themed preview windows
- 2 different themed administrative login options
A few screen shots of the admin options included with the theme:
Get News and Updates
Looking for information about new releases and theme updates? Subscribe to our emails or follow us on Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you informed.Updates and notifications
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 2.2.3 (December 20th 2016)
- Strengthened sidebar security.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 2.2.2 (April 25th 2016)
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 126.96.36.199 (August 25th 2014)
- Fixed Parallelus shortcode inserter.
- Fixed tooltips.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 2.2.1 (May 5th 2013)
- Fixed button styles in Mozilla and Webkit browsers.
- Updated jQuery to WP default.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 2.2 (October 10th 2012)
- Updated search term escaping.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 2.1.1 (November 16th 2011)
- Updated to TimThumb v2.8.2
- Updated to jQuery v1.7
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 2.1 (August 6th 2011)
This update includes some bug fixes, feature improvements and security upgrades. You can re-download the new version from your account: “My account > Downloads”. Below is a list of new features:
- Updated to TimThumb v2 for security enhancement.
- Updated “register_nav_menus()” fixing issue with some installs not saving menu locations.
- Added slide show support for “Front page displays > A static page”
- Added missing translations in “single.php” and “comments.php”
- Added extra CSS styles for multi-column layouts in blog posts
- Fixed typo in meta boxes file.
- Fixed comment link removal in ribbon for comments disabled.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 2.0 (September 14th 2010)
A major update to the theme. You can re-download the new version from your account: “My account > Downloads”. Below is a list of new features:
- Shortcodes have been added to the theme! You can now style content and create page layouts using shortcodes. This makes it much easier to create multi-column layouts and much more.
- Video support for portfolio items! This has been a highly requested feature that I’m happy to say is included in this update.
- Create unlimited blog pages! Another feature that many have asked for, you can now create custom blog pages, as many as you like.
- Custom sidebars for any page or post.
- Added a shortcode button on WordPress editor to quickly apply shortcodes and as a reference of the available shortcodes.
- Upgraded Fancybox to version 1.3 – this provides better functionality of pop-up windows and video support.
- Improved portfolio database structure. This makes it easier to create and edit your portfolios.
- Performance improvements for faster loading.
- Translation ready! Something many users requested, the theme now uses GNU gettext localization to allow easy translation.
- Added support WordPress 3 Menu Manager.
- Custom theme widgets – Several custom widgets have been created including: Recent Posts, Popular Posts, Categories, Archives, Quotes, Twitter Feeds, Sub-Pages…
- Improved image resizing, faster performance and reduced image file size.
- New theme option to enable/disable font replacement usage.
- New theme option to enable/disable breadcrumbs on any page/post or globally.
- Added encoding to email address for contact form to block robots and spam bots.
- The layout issue for portfolio items with wrapping titles has been fixed.
- Fixed bug with calling ”#popup” to no longer require adding class “iframe”.
- Fixed the bug related to button styles causing errors with some plugins.
- Fixed bug with contact form “thank you” message containing single quotes.
- Fixed bug with tool tips causing links not to work
- Fixed display error on ribbon when comments disabled “No comments”
...and a lot more. Enjoy!