Urban Law is a modern and fully-featured responsive Template Kit to create professional-looking Elementor based websites for law firms and legal advisers. It is completely created using free Elementor-based plugins, but still provides a sticky header, home-page slider, a constantly available part for urgent client needs, and fully functional complex forms for communicating with the office.It contains 9 unique pages for all needs of a website of this type, header, footer, off-canvas popup, home page slider completely created in Elementor as well as 4 beautiful and functional models of the form. Templates are made completely modular and modules are an integral part of this template kit.
- Using only Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is NOT required)
- Drag & Drop Builder
- One-Click Import
- Modern & Clean Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Easy Sitewide Change with Global Style
- True Zero Coding
- Free Google Fonts
- Awesome Unique Look
- Workings Complex Forms
- Home Page Slider created in Elementor
- Emergency Off-Canvas created in Elementor
- Displays well in all modern browsers and devices
Pages and Sections
- Header with sticky section and In An Emergency off-canvas popup
- Home Page with Hero-slider
- About Page
- Services Page
- Our Team Page
- Team Member Single Page
- Cases and Testimonials Page
- Appointment Page with Form
- Initial Consultation Page with Form
- Contact Page with Form
Required Plugins (included)
- Elementor Page Builder
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- JetSticky For Elementor
- Premium Addons for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
DocumentationThe Urban Law Template Kit is equipped with online documentation.
Fonts and ImagesYou can use any of the 1050+ free Google fonts to work with the Urban Law Template Kit. The following fonts were used to make this Kit: