Utopia XHTML Template
Utopia XHTML Template is an ultra-clean, minimal, modern and organized looking full website for your business, your personal portfolio or to provide your client with an efficient internet solution.
Ideal for any kind of business, such as for Hosting or Software companies, Architecture studios, Industry websites, Lifestyle or Online Entertainment, Hotel or Health Spa websites and many other possibilities…
Utopia Template is also available on PSD only. Check it here.
Last update: 01/02/2010 (we fixed the html bug in the About page; we add a full width page and a logo.psd file to make it easier to change the logo)
Included elements in the download:
- 15 XHTML 1.0 W3 valid pages
- 7 fully vector layered .psd files (with 6 mainpages, 9 subpages, 2 lightbox styles – login modal window and flv videoplayer layout – and 1 file including all interactive elements)
- Template version using PHP Include Template System
- Help file
- All licenses files
- 15 XHTML 1.0 W3 Valid Pages
- 7 fully vector layered .psd files for skinning
- logo.psd to make it easier to change the logo (updated 01/02/2010)
- 2 Fully working Ajax Contact Forms whith custom designed text inputs, radio inputs and select forms
- PHP include Template System version making it easier to maintain and modify the template
- Uses 960 Grid System and jQuery library
- Text replacement using sIFR3 for headlines
- Homepage slider using Coda-Slider
- Portfolio carousel using jCarousel
- Lightbox integration using NyroModal
- Sidebar sliding tab menu
- Project page Slider
- Service pack Slider
- Suports all major browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE7 and IE8
Note 1: Utopia XHTML Template does not suport IE6 yet. IE6 compatible version is coming soon.
Note 2: The flv videoplayer layout included on the .psd files is only a suggestion of what you can do with the lightbox style. Coded version of the flv videoplayer is NOT included.
- Myriad Pro (not included; you can purchase Myriad Pro here)
- Arial (Websafe)
- Tahoma (Websafe)
- full-width.html (updated 01/02/2010)
- Design: David Ferreira aka davidsife
- Code: Andrei Bejan aka andreeib
- For technical support, please contact Andrei Bejan via his profile.
- All technical support issues sent to David Ferreira will be forwarded to Andrei Bejan.
- David Ferreira is not available for design customization.
- Andrei Bejan is available for code customization. If you need code customization, please feel free to contact Andrei via his profile.
Special thanks to Andrei for coding this file!