Compatible with Magento: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
The Most User Friendly Responsive Magento Theme
- Everything responsive, even all tables
- All pages are customized: Catalog Pages, Shopping Cart, One Page Checkout, Multiple Address Checkout, Customer Account Pages and all other pages!
- Custom lightbox effect for main product images and terms & conditions
- Tabs on product page (displayed as an accordion on small screens)
Super Fast Loading Time
It’s not enough to just have a mobile optimised website, it’s vital that its performance meets customer expectations.
A 1-second delay in page load time equals 11% fewer page views, a 16% decrease in customer satisfaction, and 7% loss in conversions. (In dollar terms, this means that if your site typically earns £10,000 a day, this year you could lose £250K in sales).
According to Aberdeen Group
Loading Time Negative Example: How It Should Not Be
Performance Analysis by http://gtmetrix.com. Check your own online shop! To simulate various connection speeds (2G, 3G etc.), you need to create a free account.
Optimized User Experience On Tablet, Smartphone And PC
More than responsive! Elements are not just stacked on top of each other on small screens. Header, footer and content are optimized for limited space, to prevent endless page scrolling.
- Touch enabled slideshow on home page
- Touch enabled carousels for related products, up-sell products, thumbnail images on product page, new products widget, recently viewed products widget, recently compared products widget
- Big, finger-friendly buttons / navigation on touch devices
Compact Mobile Header (App-Like)
The configuration file gives you control over any color, box-shadow, border, text-shadow and border-radius of the theme (the “style”). Well, that’s nice.
But who really wants to change all this values?
With Smart Coloring it’s easy. You can change the “Dominant Color” from green to a dark red and the “Base Color” from light beige to a light gray. All gradients and shades of the colors are calculated automatically. You have to enter only one value! See the result below:
Straight Forward Design
Sophisticated in its simplicity, clear, restrained and stripped of all unnecessary elements, the UX Pearlwhite theme is suitable for a wide range of online shops. Its design concentrates on the basics, presenting your products in the best light without distraction.
What Does UX Pearlwhite Have Over Other Premium Themes?
Many other Magento Premium themes focus mainly on creating an appealing home page, but do not maintain the level of design quality on the following pages. We go the decisive extra step: with UX Pearlwhite you can expect consistent quality and uniform design throughout your online shop, providing the optimum user experience down to the smallest detail.
Retina Display Ready
- Use of icon fonts instead of images (icon fonts look sharp on retina displays)
- Content images could be rendered in double resolution (configurable over local.xml)
UX Pearlwhite is – in Magento terms – a “design package”. This means you can create your own custom themes based on UX Pearlwhite.
Sass adds variables, functions, mixins and more to CSS, which makes the “Smart Coloring” of the theme possible.
Support For Different Image Formats & Styles
Rectangular and square format images are supported.
Choose between isolated images on white background and normal images with colored background. This will affect the spacing around images and if borders between images are displayed or not.
- English (en_US)
- German (de_DE)
More languages could easily be added over the Magento translation files.
Note: Category and product images are not included.
Release Notes – UX Pearlwhite 1.0.12 (Dec 14, 2013)
- Added support for Magento 220.127.116.11
Release Notes – UX Pearlwhite 1.0.11 (Dec 02, 2013)
- FIX: Right column on product page is not stretched over the entire width - FIX: Disabled "alternate product page layout" in local_sidebar_boxes_enabled.xml by default - FIX: Shopping cart display error on small screens (if shopping cart display settings > include tax in grand total "no") - FIX: lib\phpsass\script\SassScriptFunctions.php (file updated for newest version of Sass extension 1.1.4)
Release Notes – UX Pearlwhite 1.0.10 (Nov 25, 2013)
- NEW: Dropdown cart in header - NEW: Optimized mobile shopping cart - NEW: Configuration file for fonts added (_config_typography.scss) - NEW: More variables in _config_dimensions.scss added - FIX: Android version 4.1.2 and lower: display problems caused by CSS3 transitions - FIX: Linked slider images were not clickable
Release Notes – UX Pearlwhite 1.0.9 (Nov 04, 2013)
- NEW: Added "Add to Wishlist", "Add to Compare" and "Add to Cart" buttons on category page - NEW: Featured products carousel on home page - NEW: Added "New" badge for related products, up-sells, cross-sells - FIX: More views on product page sometimes not showing - FIX: Persistent shopping cart link in header not showing (Magento 18.104.22.168 only) - FIX: Image size (retina images) of related products, up-sells, cross-sells (if there is just one item)
Release Notes – UX Pearlwhite 1.0.8 (Oct 23, 2013)
- NEW: Custom block example added (documentation) - NEW: Added "New" badge for items on category page - NEW: Alternate product page layout (option to stretch tabs over the entire width) - FIX: Layered navigation (display filter with item count = 0)