Build your website faster. Create your project with live editing without single line of code.
Vault is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating architecture website using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. Suitable for architecture agency, interior, real estate, construction, house design, etc. Style your wordpress website with this creative and modern design style template kit to bring a modern feel to your blog.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- 13+ Templates
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Clean and Minimal Design
- Works with most Elementor themes
- Responsive Design
- Single Work
- Single Post
- Off Canvas
- Global Style
Addons installed with kit
- Qi Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit Lite Header Footer Builder Plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit Lite > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer. While Editing the footer, click on the chat icon to expand the off-canvas panel, then click the “Add Here” buton to open the My Templates library (gray folder icon) and insert the Off Canvas template, Click Save & Close.
All images are included and covered by CC0 license / free use from Unsplash