Quickly become a next-level restaurant with Vegi Elementor Template Kit. Food menus, online orders, restaurant reservations, and more will help your restaurant business to grow and expand – as it deserves.
With its retro-futuristic design, Vegi is focused on creating a mouthwatering visual experience for the Millennials, Generation Z, and the growing vegan culture. In addition, since Vegi works with Elementor you can easily edit all aspects of any template in order to suit a different clientele and restaurant theme.
Vegi Elementor Template Kit is also easy to navigate, user-friendly, fast-loading, SEO-ready, and provides direct restaurant booking with a simple online reservation form. Vegi is also 100% responsive which is vital for attracting more website visitors and converting them into clients.
Show your guests eye-catching weekly (table d’hôte) and à la carte food menus where they can order the food from, or guide them to the functional online shop, food takeaway, and delivery services. Display happy hours, and specials, invite them to gourmet and culinary events or sell online cooking classes, and more.
With various CTAs (Calls to Action) you can offer exclusive personalized deals, showcase your food and restaurant atmosphere on social media, and use popups, or the newsletter subscription in order to collect your visitors’ email addresses and fully leverage the power of remarketing, encourage repeated orders and increase customer loyalty.
Generate social proof with beautifully displayed testimonials and user reviews. Showcasing user experiences with your brand can help your customers make a decision confidently – which may increase the conversion rate quite effortlessly.
From vegan and organic, café bars to fine dining. Vegi caters to everyone.
Get your license now.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
22 Page Templates
- Menu À La Carte
- Menu Weekly
- Style Guide
Elementor Pro Theme Builder
- Global Theme Styles
- Menu Order
- Cooking Class
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Search Results
- Single Product for WooCommerce
- Products Archive for WooCommerce
- Cart for WooCommerce
- Checkout for WooCommerce
- My Account for WooCommerce
Save time and money: Why is a template kit better than a WordPress theme?
When you switch themes, you lost content, styling and features. Template Kits are theme-agnostic and only require evergreen plugins that change and update seamlessly along with WordPress.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts, colors, and more in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Required Plugins (included)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included) Elementor Pro includes premium support and access to additional templates and customization resources.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements and Twenty20. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.