Migrating to version 2.0+
If you migrating to version 2.0+ from a lower version, after installing the new version you need to do the following.
Once the theme was activated, in the top of the screen you’ll see a notice. Please, follow the instructions. It’s important for future theme functioning.
Step 2 (recommended but not mandatory):
- Install and activate Delete Thumbnails plugin by davidsword.
- In WordPress admin panel navigate to Tools -> Delete Thumbnails and delete all resized images.
Step 3 (recommended):
- Install and activate AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild plugin by junkcoder.
- In WordPress admin panel navigate to Tools -> Rebuild Thumbnails and click on ‘rebuild all thumbnails’ button. Wait until plugin rebuild all thumbnails.
- That’s all. Now your theme will use adaptive images. TopPic is the only photography theme on the market that use adaptive images.
After update you need to setup contact form (built-in contact form was removed). Use Contact Form 7 plugin or any other plugin.
All theme settings was moved into the native WordPress live customizer (Appearance -> Customize).
What will not be imported to new settings:
- social profiles (Appearance -> Customizer -> Social Profiles)
- default background image (option that was used as default background image for the whole website. Can be found in Appearance -> Customizer -> Backgound image)