We would like to introduce our responsive Magento Theme – Ves Camera. The Magento theme are specific designed for shop of Camera, mobile and Hi-tech. Based on Leo Framework – a powerful responsive Magento framework, Leo Camera is a totally responsive design, it looks perfect in every devices, from destop, to mobile or tablet.
It comes with 5 amazing themes color and flexible layout and Mega Menu Supported. With VesTheme Control Module let you easy controlling Template Direction, Changing Theme, Template Width via updating few configuration without hacking, customizing code.
- Simple and Clean Design
- Mega Menu Support
- Colours Themes support (Blue, Green, Pink, Black, orange…)
- Supports multiple layout options, configured within seconds from backend.
- Template support for Jquery Effects.
- Multiples modules suffix’s build-in template for module styling.
- Eseay change color, template width via the Ves Theme Control Panel Module
- Support for native language file translation.
- Impressive built-in content style.
- Supports multiple layout options, configured within from backend.
- Lightweight, modern and very fast-loading design.
- W3C XHTML 1 .0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid.
- Fully compatible IE7 , Firefox 3, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.
What are included?
Quickstart Installation PackageThis Package packed All Modules, Templates, Userguide, DataSameple. By using this package, you will get site having same as the demo did
PSD SourcesAll our templates are delivered with source Adobe .PSD files.
Included Extension PackagesYou can get All of Template, Modules, Extensions… which we uses for the demo.
Which Extensions you will have:
- Lof Slideshow Pro Module
- Ves Tempcp
- Ves Mega Menu Module
- Ves Gallery Module
- Ves Product Scroll Module
Note:- An accurate description of how editable or customizable the file is, credits and more information. It is helpful to the buyers to describe the level of editability and what is provided .
- Any elements that occur in the preview but are NOT in the download.
- Any outside assets, fonts, or resources used.