We are trying to change the shape/image of the three circles. Maybe lode or add a few. Is that possible?
Sorry we do not have that option in our theme.
We will consider it in future updates.
Regards., DesignThemes Support.
- How kan I remove the: by admin, uncategorized from recent posts?
- The recent posts don’t show the same content when scrolled down from the home position as when they are clicked on from the side bar…it won’t show the clickable content. How can I change that?
- I would like the foto’s from the albums to be clickable to another website. Now there’s just the option: Zoom/read…which is not enough to let the prospect see all the foto’s. For that they need to read the text, which is an extra 2 clicks away. How can I change that?
- How can I remove the date from a placed gallery and the text “by admin”?
- How can I remove the smaller foto from the gallery which is shown underneath the initial foto and is a duplicate from the bigger foto shown above?
Thanks in advance for the reply.
Thank you for contacting us.
1) Please mail us your site credentials (WP & FTP access logins) immediately via the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes
So that, we can check and have a clear look form our end. Then we’ll help you to get rid of it ASAP !!
2) Please be more specific about your query.
3) Sorry we do not have that option in our theme.
4) & 5) Send us the page link where you need to remove those details, so that we can check and let you know.
The media align is not working. http://stonebridgeonoutback.com/specifications/
Which media is not aligning for you and how do you need that?
hi there, is it ecommerce ready yet?
No, Our theme is not yet updated for woocommerce support. We will consider it in future.
Love this theme but I need help resolving a few issues:
1) How do I set my logo in the circle
2) I don’t want to use it as a blog so I want to remove the “Latest Posts” and the date.
3) I’d like to be able to have my text going across the page like paragraphs instead of in columns.
4)I put information in the widgets and it did not show up on the first page.
Kindly, Confirm your purchase code through the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes
I have built a website using the demo version. It was suppose to be for a temporary project but now the website has grown tremendously.
Can I buy the latest version and update the theme without loosing any of the content or format of the current demo website?
We can’t guarantee that all your custom works will stay. The coding changes that you have done will be lost. Using latest version you can get as shown in the demo only.
How can I add videos to my portfolio. so far there is a big unnecessary image next to it here http://www.davidgomezstudio.com/portfolio/better-life-center-video/
Sorry, We do not have video options for portfolio in our vintage theme.
I am having an issue when adding pages to the menu bar there hiding behind the icon and not sure where to change it
If you need your Purchase Code you may download it from your ThemeForestaccount>Downloads>choose the necessary product>Download>License certificate & purchase code.
Kindly refer the following links for getting clear idea.
I have the 2.2 versión installed in my wordpress, How can update it?
Kindly, Follow the below steps to update the theme.
1) Download the theme from themeforest page.
2) If you have made any custom changes in the code, please take a backup of it.
3) Overwrite the updated theme files to the older theme files. Update the custom change that you had already.
4) Go to wp-content/plugins/ through FTP.
5) Remove the folder designthemes-core-features/ from wp-content/plugins/
6) Then Login to Dashboard > Appearance > Install Plugins. Install the Designthemes Core Features plugin. That’s it. Now you are updated to the latest version.
How? I have to buy it again? is there another way?
If you have purchased already, then use that login and download the latest files.
Just purchased, I went to activate infinite scroll and the following was displayed….
At this time, your theme, Vintage Immersed, doesn’t support Infinite Scroll. Unlike other Jetpack modules, Infinite Scroll needs information from your theme to function properly.
Until your theme supports Infinite Scroll, you won’t be able to activate this module.
If you are a theme author, you can learn about adding support for Infinite Scroll at http://jetpack.me/support/infinite-scroll/.
Do you reckon you could add the required support?
Sorry, We have not tested our theme with any third party plugins other than the plugins listed in the themeforest page. So we can’t guarantee for that plugin to work with our theme. You can try the methods the plugin author says to implement it.
Hi, got this template some time ago and finally got around to using it. Great template, but I have some problems:
– Need to remove the grey shadow on the bottom and right of all images. I’ve tried a few of the things you’ve already mentioned but they don’t seem to work.
– There’s a fine line around the boxes of a table that I’ve put into one of the pages. How do I remove it?
These are the main ones.
Kindly, confirm the purchase code through the right bottom form @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes , so that we can move forward.
Just sent a message. Hoping you can help me out!
Sorry we do not support freebie downloaders.
All I’m looking for is a way to remove the shadow from the images and the fine line around the boxes in a table.
Look I understand that you’re time is better spent with paying clients, I get that, I do, but I’m just asking for a little help and direction here.
Or if you can’t help me, point me in the right direction – who might be able to help out?
Kindly, Send us a screenshot of what you need to change.
Thank you so much! I just replied on email. I really appreciate the help!
Let us know your domain name, so that we will check and let you know.
Hi. I’ve been using your theme for more than a year. Just today I noticed that all of the Featured Images on my blog pages have resized to thumbnails. Any idea why this might be, or how to fix it? Thanks. http://www.karenmjones.com
Please try to disabling the external plugins, other than the theme recommended plugins and check the issue.
It was Wordpress Photon. Thanks for your help!
Let us know, if you find any other difficulties.
Hi, just purchased your theme. Great work! My question: can I place a “subscribe to my blog” button/plugin with this theme?
Yes you can try adding it through some external plugins.
I need this theme for a client.
Before I purchase it I have a couple of pre-sale questions:
1. is it possible to use the theme for a nails & lashes beauty business?
2. is it possible to modify the service circles and add a picture+ text+ link to a page with more description.
3. is it possible to introduce more navigation points in the menu?
4. what about colour customisation – can I use the colours of the customer logo? and also apply for the buttons, and layout?
5. is the background changeble with customised picture?
6. what about integration of videos?
8. Is possible to remove/hide the blog?
Many Thanks! cheers Mel
Except points 6 and 7 we do not have any other options which you have asked. It is our oldest theme. You can try some latest theme from the portfolio link http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes/portfolio
Nice work, thank you.
But i have a problem: when I click on “read” in Portfolio, the content doesn’t display. Why? http://apima.lex-network.com/photos/
Kindly mail your WordPress and FTP Login Credentials through the right bottom form @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes so that we will check the issue.
Interested to find out solution to FastSnatch problem (above) regarding the Portfolio bug in the theme.
FastSnatch has not sent us his details to check the issue. If you have the same issue, mail your WordPress and FTP Login Credentials through the right bottom form @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes so that we will check the issue.
Can I please process a refund? Theme is not responsive, and is outdated. Backend/admin is clunky and dated, and this theme will require more work than it is worth to customize.
Our theme is responsive and there is no issues in it. Let us know what is the issue that you have with our theme so that we can check and let you know.
The demo import was not responsive, the main menu was showing up behind the logo, and a myriad of other problems. I have already scrapped the project and changed to Jupiter. If you do not wish to refund me that is ok, but I do not plan on using your product.
We are ready to solve your issues. Please let us know your wordpress login details if you wish to use our theme.
No thank you, like I mentioned I have already moved on to Jupiter- just didn’t have the time to struggle with demo import and initial setup.
Please send refund request via https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and explain exactly what you need to achieve, and they will handle this for you.Once Envato can verifies everything, they will refund you.
Regards., DesignThemes Support.
HI is this theme is compatible with e-commerce?
Thank you for the interest in our theme. Sorry but our theme is not compatible with the woocommerce plugin.
Do you have any plan to bring these theme current?
Thank you for the interest in our theme and contacting us.
As of now we do not have any plan to update this theme.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us. We are always ready to help you.
Note : We are working on updating all other themes to compatible with WP 5.0. Within this month we will update all the themes asap.
I am having an issue when adding pages to the menu bar and it being hidden behind the icon and not sure where to change it.
2. How do I add the slider to the homepage as shown in the demo and ad my own photos to it? When I went to wp-admin->VM Theme->Slider Settings->Options Tab it was very confusing how to add my photos and activate the slider on the homepage as shown in the demo.
I just emailed you.
We have replied to your mail
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.