This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi there, I installed the theme (correctly) but it seems the RSVP Page Template is missing. And so there is no form on the RSVP page. Please take a look when you have time, I have pm’d you as well. Thanks.
Nice theme by the way
Thank you. For support please use the support forum. Support is not offered through comments or private messages.
Also please note that is weekend, and forum answers take more time (support forum hours are mentioned in the “IMPORTANT Please read before using the forum”). It is not necessary to repost your question here or anywhere else.
An answer was provided on the forum.
How customisable are the colours for this theme?
Hi, the documentation is available if you want to know what is customizable and what not. There are shortcodes for differently coloured buttons, but if you are asking about colour pickers in particular, only the one for background colour is available.
hello…i want to ask before i buy…can i hide the RSVP page and Countdown timer widget?
so i can just use this website as wedding EO profile? thx thx
Hi. Yes, both can be hidden. The rsvp page is optional (it is created with a shortode at your will). For any post-sale questions just use the support forum.
Savalina, how are you?
I just bought your theme, It’s gorgeous. Thank you.
I would like to know how can I change the language? Is it possible to update to Portuguese?
Help me with that please.
Thank you for your purchase. The theme is translation-ready, and .pot and .mo files were included for translation. However, it has not been translated in Portuguese yet.
I am wondering if this theme could be used as a regular company website instead of a wedding website?
In other words, can u customize these things:
- use one picture in the header instead of 2
- use one company name instead of ‘bride & groom’
- delete the flowers from the background
Hi, we already have clients that use our theme for their businesses (flower shops, event planners). We do not currently offer code customization services, but we can help with the three issues that you mentioned (no extra fee, just write to support http://craftedpixels.net/support/ ), as they can be modified by adding custom css styles in the theme control panel.
I have recently updated the Countdown plugin and since then the "Vintage" Style is not available anymore. Can you please help me get the vintage style back?
What steps should I follow to get the compatible “Vintage” style back to my widget?
For support please use the support forum at http://craftedpixels.net/support/ . Support is offered exclusively there.
I’m sorry for any inconveniences. As stated on our profile, the support is on holidays until Monday January 6th, but on Monday you will have an answer and the issue will be resolved. Thank you for your understanding.
Hi! Is it possible to use Russian fonts instead of Roman alphabet?
Hi. The font used for text already fully supports Cyrillic characters. Just the cursive font used for titles does not and would have to be changed if you want. I added a blog post in Russian so you can see how Russian is currently displayed: http://ithemewordpress.com/vintage-wedding-theme/2013/04/27/nam-lorem-urna-vestibulum-vitae-ultrices-ac/
(sorry I do not know any Russian, I hope the text does not contain anything offensive, I got it from a Russian demo text generator)
Ok I see. Thank you for the example very much. If I buy your theme, will you help me to change the cursive font? Will it be for for free?
You’re welcome. I can help and change it for you, but only if you provide the font (I cannot help you searching for a font or choosing one). It would be a one-time modification at no extra fee.
I’ve found the font and now I should use the support forum to get your help, shouldn’t I?
Yes, create a thread on the support forum, and help will be provided within support hours tomorrow morning (from 9 AM Central European Time). Thank you for the purchase.
Hi. Everything ok with the font, have you added it? I saw that you have not written to support.
i think the column shortcode function would be much easier to use if it would automatically add a clearfix element after the ‘last’ column.
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the feedback, I will consider this for the next theme update.
i added it for myself and it works fine.
Hello, i wanted to know how to change phrases on the rsvp plugin
(would like to change language)
Hi, For support please use the support forum at http://craftedpixels.net/support/ . Support is offered exclusively there.
Great theme – if you’re looking for wedding music please check out my collection of Classical Music for Weddings: http://audiojungle.net/collections/4276393-classical-music-for-weddings
Hello, I love this theme and it will work great with my next project. I do have a couple of questions before I purchase it. In the homepage banner can I replace the rotating images with a video? Can I replace the logo area at the top with just one image? Thank you.
Hi, thank you for your interest.
The homepage slider can only be used with images.
The top area is not a logo area, there are 2 separate bride and groom images administrable from Theme Options. We have clients that used the theme for purposes other than wedding, and used only one of the images. For using only one image a small modification to the theme is necessary. I can help with guidelines if necessary, but being a customization not covered by support, you will have to do the modification yourself. Hope this helps. Have a great day!
Hi. I am going to purchase your theme this morning and would greatly appreciate your guidelines to modifiy the top area to use just one image. The size of the image I will use is 603×185px but I can decrease it if necessary. Thank you so much for your help.
Hello again. Is the countdown a widget that I can control on the homepage? I want to remove it. I am looking forward to using this beautiful theme Thank you again.
Hi, thank you for the appreciative words. For help with the images and the countdown widget, please use the support forum after purchase.
can I ask, if backround from Live preview is included in template?
Hi. Yes, it’s included.
How do i make the header image just a single logo and not the current two images? Also how do I remove the count down? I emailed you from your profile.
Hi. For support, please use the support forum. Like it is stated here on theme page, support is offered exclusively on the forum.
Hello, We want to buy this template, we need information, you can create pages with videos You tube or Vimeo.
Thanks for the reply
Hi. Sure, the page content can be videos or whatever you want.
I want to sort albums in the gallery. How I can do?
Hi. For support, please use the support forum at http://craftedpixels.net/support/. Like it is stated here on theme page, support is offered exclusively on the forum.
Just got an email about an update to Vintage Wedding, but I cant find the DL in my Envato downloads.
You didn’t purchase Vintage Wedding with this account. You don’t have “Purchased” written in the right side of your name. Login with the Envato account that you used when purchasing and the download will be there.
Awesome theme by the way…
Ok quick question, I can change the background image, correct? The reason I ask is I need that bouquet gone. Also can I make this theme have a a pinkish undertone, than the brown? Thank you for your time
Thanks, Tim! To answer your questions:
1. Yes, the background image can be changed.
2. The left image (bouquet) is not the background, but it can be hidden or changed from Theme Options.
3. .psd source files are included for background textures images used in the theme, so they can be modified according to your needs.
AWESOME! Thank you for the prompt response! SOLD!!! lol. I’ll run it by my client and we will be grabbing this theme asap.
Hello, a client is considering your theme and wants to know if the images with people in the header is completely removable as she doesn’t want this on her site (probably replaced by her own logo). And also if the bouquet of flowers on the side is replaceable. Thank you.
Hello. Yes, the header images can be removed. There are 2 options in Theme Options:
1. Completely remove/hide the header images.
2. Upload a logo instead of the bride and groom images.
And yes, the bouquet image on the left side is also changeable from Theme Options. There are 2 options:
1. Hide the image.
2. Change the image with your desired image.
It’s explained in the documentation provided with the theme (documentation is also available to read online here: https://craftedpixels.net/documentation/vintage-wedding-theme/#themeoptions )
Hi, I have a problem with this theme and wp-4.3.1, after updating wp it takes about 5 minutes to open site, but when i put default theme it opens normaly.
Hi. For support, please use the support forum at https://craftedpixels.net/support/ . Thank you.
I love your vintage theme and my client too Before I purchase it I have a couple of pre-sale questions:
1. is it possible to use the theme for a nails & lashes beauty business?
2. Is it possible to make from the 2 pics from the header just one and still use it for a logo? the logo should still stay in the center of the page
3. for the beauty business the customer needs for the “home” a service area with 3-4 boxes (pic+short text) which should link to a page with more description. Which elements could I use for this issue?
4. is it possible to introduce more navigation points in the menu?
5. for a contact page is there a google maps and contact form included?
6. how about colour customaization can I use the colours from the customer logo?
7. is the background changeble with customised picture?
8. what about integration of videos?
9. Is possible to remove/hide the blog, counter, rsvp and shop?
10. is it possible to include some short text to the pictures in the gallery?
1. Sure, it can be used for anything needed. We have clients who use Vintage Wedding for a history museum and for a yoga salon.
2. Yes. It’s an option in Theme Options to either have the 2 bride and groom photos or upload a single logo image (centered). All the details are in the theme documentation that is provided with the theme.
3. Home page has a special widget area (displayed only on home page). It has 3 columns (you can see it in the theme demo, the 3 columns with “Home Widget Area 1”, “Home Widget Area 2” and “Recent from our Blog”). Being widgets they are 100% customizable, so this would be exactly what you need.
4. I’m not sure exactly what you mean by points. Can you please clarify? If it’s about the number of menu items, that can be anything you want. If there are many, they go on 2 rows. The menu is responsive, so for smaller screen resolutions (mobile devices like tablets and smartphones) it transforms in a select drop-down for a better experience.
5. We do have planned to add such a Contact Page in the next theme update, just like we have for our Kindergarten theme (as you can see in the demo here https://craftedpixels.net/demo-wp/kindergarten-theme/contact/ ). The page has social media, details (address, phone etc), a google map and a working contact form. Sorry I don’t have a definite deadline for this now, but it should not take more than 3 weeks.
6. The theme comes with a shortcodes plugin, so you can add colored buttons and columns (like in the demo https://craftedpixels.net/demo-wp/vintage-wedding-theme/theme-templates/shortcodes/ ). Also background color is changeable. However for now other theme colors cannot be changed. We have planned for the theme update to make the links color changeable. Let me know what colors exactly you need changed and I’ll see if it’s doable to add them to the theme update.
7. Yes, the background is changeable.
8. I added a youtube video on the demo so you can see here: https://craftedpixels.net/demo-wp/vintage-wedding-theme/2013/04/27/ut-volutpat-condimentum-pharetra/ . You just add the video short URL (I added https://youtu.be/MKk1u5RMTn4 ) and that’s it, the video gets automatically embedded/integrated into posts and pages.
9. The menu items can be absolutely anything you want. You can create your own menu with the “Menus” option.
10. There is a photo caption option, but right now the caption text displays only in the lightbox when you open the picture. I’ll add to the theme update list to make it also display on the photo gallery page under each picture if necessary. Let me know.
many thanks for your quick response.
Regarding your answers I still need to clarify something:
5. That would be great if I can count with this contact page even in 3 weeks. I think for a business site this a standard page.
10. I don´t exactly know what you mean by caption displayed in the lightbox. can you please clarify? I see only on the home page a caption in the slider pics. By the way is there a possiblity to link from that slider pics to a landing page?
What I meant is a description text over the pics (e.g as a layer) or below the pic (e.g. https://craftedpixels.net/demo-wp/vintage-wedding-theme/about-us/)
all the other points sound good for me. I will discuss with the customer and will come back to you.
one more thing: can I also introduce a pricetable?
5. We hope to finish much sooner, but that is the deadline I can guarantee 100%, as we have to have time for unexpected “surprises”, other update to-dos, testing et al.
10. My answer was referring to the gallery page, as you asked, no other pages or sliders. I’ll try to clarify:
The plugin that generates the photo album gallery page ( https://craftedpixels.net/demo-wp/vintage-wedding-theme/photo-albums/ ) is developed by us. Each photo you upload has several options like setting it as an album cover and adding captions. The text you add as caption on each photo it’s not currently displayed under the photo (on the gallery page) like regular caption, but only when you click on the photo to open/magnify it in lightbox it will show under the magnified photo. I hope this makes sense. If not, just click on the first image in the “Seaside” album on the gallery page https://craftedpixels.net/demo-wp/vintage-wedding-theme/photo-albums/ to see text displayed under the photo. The text reads “This is a caption” and that is the text you add from options. The idea is we’ll make that text to be displayed under the image thumbnails too.
About the price tables: For this I would recommend using a good third-party plugin, as currently there is no option/shortcode for this in the theme. I’ll be bluntly honest here and I’ll admit that I cannot give any guarantees regarding this. While it is a possibility that we’ll add this sometime in a future update (maybe a shortcodes plugin update), it’s definitely not a priority right now, considering that the theme is weddings-targeted.
Hope this helps. Have a good day! MfG Alina
it took a bit longer as aspected but I have the GO from my customer for your theme. The condition is of cource the contact page. As already 2 weeks passed since we talked maybe you know the deadline for the next update. I want to purchase the theme in the next days so I would appreciate if you could confirm for sure the contact page.
Many thanks, Mel
Hi, Mel. The theme update will be submitted for approval at ThemeForest this Friday. Updates are typically approved within 24h (sometimes even within 12h), but it depends on how busy the reviewers are. I hope that’s acceptable for you and your client.
Hello again. The update was submitted, we now wait for the approval. You can see what the update contains (other than the Contact Page) at http://themeforest.net/item/vintage-wedding-wordpress-theme/4511456 (scroll down for the Updates section).
The Contact Page was also added in the demo, it can be previewed here: https://craftedpixels.net/demo-wp/vintage-wedding-theme/contact/
The theme update was already approved. If you have any questions, I will be able to answer tomorrow, albeit in a more limited time frame.
Have a good weekend!
Hey Alina, many thanks for the great news :) I already have installed the theme and now playing with it. have a nice weekend! Mel :)
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50
This item is licensed 100% GPL.