Volver Hotel is an elegant WordPress Hotel Booking Theme with a powerful hotel booking engine included. Built and maintained by the WP Hotelier – WordPress Booking Plugin core developer.
Please note: the plugin used in the demo is WP Hotelier and you can see all the features available on the plugin’s website: WP Hotelier – WordPress Booking Plugin.
A complete booking system is already included in WP Hotelier for free but some extra features are included in separate premium addons. More in depth, these are features that are not included in your purchase and sold as premium extensions:
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- Disable Dates
- iCalendar Importer/Exporter
- Week Bookings
- Enhanced Calendar
- Flat Deposit
- Minimum/Maximum Nights Per Room
- Bank Transfer Payment Gateway
- Eurobank Payment Gateway
However none of those extensions are installed in the theme’s demo, so what you see in the demo is what you get.
Before to purchase the theme please take the time to familiarize with WP Hotelier to see if it fits your needs. You can try it with Twenty Seventeen (the default WP theme) or with Manila, which is a free WordPress Hotel Theme. WP Hotelier can be downloaded here. And please consider that you may need one of those extensions at extra cost (those extensions are not mandatory of course, WP Hotelier is free and open source, everybody can extend and customize it).
If you like Volver Hotel, please don’t forget to rate it!
Main features of Volver Hotel are:
- Accept payments in full, or part at the time of booking
- 3 different pricing options for your room: global price, different price for each day of the week or seasonal prices!
- Variable rooms with rates: a variable room lets you define variations of a room where each variation may have a different price, required deposit or conditions
- Receive and send email notifications
- PayPal fully supported
- Easy reservation management
- 3 booking modes available:
- Instant booking: Guests will be able to make a reservation without manual approval from the admin.
- Manual booking: Guests will be able to request a reservation and the admin will approve or reject the booking manually.
- No booking: Show only the room details.
- Seasonal prices: Increase reservations by offering discounts on off-season periods.
- Page builder included
- WordPress best practices
- Wordpress live customizer support
- Retina-ready on graphics
- Clean code
- Translation ready (POT file included)
- Video tutorials
- Cross browser support
- Theme child ready (included)
- Designed for hotels, b&bs and hostels
- Elite author support
The sample images viewed in the live preview are for demo purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
WP Hotelier Documentation
You can read the WP Hotelier documentation here.
The first step is check the minimum server specs required to run WordPress:
WP Hotelier minimum requirements:
- WordPress 4.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.0 or greater
- PayPal requires fsockopen support (for IPN access)
Volver Hotel comes with it’s own extensive documentation, complete with screenshots and video tutorials. Many support related questions can be answered simply by reading the documentation and watching the video tutorials. So, please take the time to read through the documentation included in the theme zip package.
If you still have any problems please send support requests via ticket here:
Please note, this is the only place to get support for my themes. And due to the large amount of support questions, free support is provided only for bugs and theme related issues. No theme customizations.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT +1), within 24h/48h in the order they were received.
Please include the website URL and detailed information about your problem.
Scope of support
I can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
I can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general howto’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
- WordPress – https://wordpress.org/.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Simple Line Icons by Jamal Jama – https://github.com/thesabbir/simple-line-icons
- TGM Plugin Activation – by Thomas Griffin and Gary Jones
- Shutterstock – shutterstock.com/
- Google Web Fonts – http://www.google.com/webfonts
- Pierre-Joseph Redouté – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Redoute_flowers01.jpg
- Flexslider – by WooThemes
- OWL Carousel – by Bartosz Wojciechowski
Thank you very much guys!
Changelog available HERE.