There are many multi-purpose templates; there are very few that have a strong emphasis on design. Warhol comes with a multitude of carefully designed page layouts and purpose built content blocks that when pieced together create stunning, professional layouts. The possibilities are endless. Warhol is simple, elegant and powerful!
Warhol is ideal for any small to medium sized creative agency, ad agency,photo studio, small business, or freelancer that is looking for a bold, yet professional modern look. What sets Warhol apart is the great focus on detail and design, big typography, elegant slider animations and reveal animations.
Warhol is built to bring attention to your work and services. Create a stunning website today!
If you have any pre-sale questions do not hesitate to contact us through our profile.
- Ultra responsive
- Retina ready
- 8 homepages variants, 8 hero variants, plus a range of content blocks
- 50+ HTML template files
- Full-width and fullscreen slider sections (with Vimeo/YouTube API)
- Fullscreen parallax sections
- Fullscreen sections with bullet navigation
- Lightbox with social sharing and modal support
- Sortable portfolio ( opt for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 column layouts with large, small or without margins )
- 3 Project page layouts
- 3 About page layouts
- 3 Contact page layouts
- With working AJAX contact form
- Standard blog index with sidebar right and left
- Creative blog index with grid ( opt for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 column layouts with large, small or without margin )
- Full width blog index
- Post page with sidebar right and left
- Left, center, and right aligned headers
- Sub menu, mega menu, and header dropdown support
- Mobile overlay navigation
- Mobile off-screen navigation
- Working MailChimp newsletter signup form
- 404, 500, and maintenance page
- 400+ Entypo Font Icons
- Carefully handpicked Google Fonts
- 20+ Components
- 8+ Plugins
- Coded with care! Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- And so much more..
Standard ThemeMountain Product Features
3 Premium In-house Developed Plugins
With every ThemeMountain product you get 8 in-house developed core plugins (3 premium, 5 free). This means you do not need to rely on any third party for such things as sliders, lightboxes, parallax sections etc. We’ve got you covered. It also means, when there is an update, you’ll always be sure to get it!
Example of Premium Plugins:
- Hardware accelerated content slider with touch support
- Captions with CSS3 transition support
- Supports HTML5 background video
- Supports Vimeo, & YouTube video + API
- Supports fullscreen, full-width and carousel mode
- Support for landscape & portrait images
- Multiple sliders can be added to same page
- Solid API for further customisation
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- A lightweight responsive lightbox with touch support
- Supports images, Vimeo & YouTube Video, Iframe and AJAX content
- Modal support
- Caption support
- Social sharing: facebook, twitter and pinterest
- Very detailed documentation and examples
- Exclusive responsive parallax plugin
- Uses requestAnimationFrame to achieve a higher frame rate
- Very detailed documentation and examples
Full In-house Plugin List:
- Avalanche Slider
- Summit Lightbox
- Snowbridge Parallax
- Horizon Reveal
- Equalize Heights
- Retinize Images
- Swipe It
Third Party Plugin List:
20+ Predesigned Sections
All our templates come with 20+ predesigned sections that can be copied into any of the templates and easily styled to suit your requirements. Detailed documentation and examples are provided for each section.To name a few:
- Hero sections
- Social sections
- Stat sections
- Portfolio sections
- Signup sections
- and much more
20 Framework Components
Our Timber framework comes with 20 components ( accordions, tabs, buttons, pricing table etc.) that are easy to style and can be dropped into any template. Our documentation provides a detailed example of each component and how it can be styled.
PSD FilesWarhol includes psd files for the logo and map marker only.
SOS! I Need Support!
In addition to an extremely detailed template and framework documentation we provide top-notch support!
Post a comment or open a ticket here.
ImagesAll of our base photos come from the following stock photography sites:
Note: Demo images are not included, instead placeholder images are used.
Background Videos Featured in Warhol
Ethan Russell – The Union Project – Barber Shop Night – https://vimeo.com/97850127
Licensed under: Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Changes by ThemeMountain: reduced the length of the video.
Remix Licensed under: Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
- imagesLoaded – http://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- FluidVids – https://github.com/toddmotto/fluidvids
- MediaElement – http://mediaelementjs.com/
v.1.0.1 – 14/09/16
CSS: 1. css/core.min.css 2. css/timber.css 3. css/templates.css 4. css/skin.css JS: 1. js/timber.master.min.js 2. js/timber.js 3. js/avalanche.js 4. js/horizon.js 5. js/template-functions.js FIXED: - Cart badge in header navigation, now aligns properly in FireFox - Various small CSS fixes of the framework. CHANGED: - Footer columns now break to two columns on tablet by applying the class .two-columns-on-tablet. Added to div.footer-top. ADDED: - New footer layouts - Elements pages - Search results page - Page preload script