Stampready is the only service that allows 3rd party template to use their editor (It’s not FREE), Our templates are compatible files only.
About TemplateWebwall Newsletter Template with StampReady Online Builder Access. This templates is designed for Marketing, Corporate, Blog, Creative Business, Office, Agencies, Organization and also general categories. We design a newsletter template for Multipurpose and Responsive section
Access to Stampready Template Builder
- Multipurpose Responsive Newsletter
- Maximum of Four columns
- 125+ Modules
- Major browser compatible [IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari]
- Major email clients support [Windows MS Outlook, Thunderbird]
- Major web mail services support [Gmail, Outlook in browser, Yahoo mail,]
- Documentation Included
- Stamp Ready Drag-Drop
- Campaign Monitor
- Active Campaign
- Email Octopus
- Constant Contact
- Vertical Response
- PHP List
- Sales Handy
- Gmail, Gmail Android App
- Outlook in Browser and Windows Microsoft Outlook(Outlook 2016)
- Yahoo Mail
- AOL Mail
Files IncludedFolder contains:
- Stampready Compatible File with Help Document
- Mailchimp File with Help Document
- Campaign Monitor Compatible File
- Active Campaign Compatible File
- Html Compatible File
- Freshmail File with Help Document
- GetResponse Compatible File with Help Document
- Mailster File
- Dotdigital Compatible File with Help Document
- MailerLite Compatible File with Help Document
- MPZmail Compatible File
- phpList Compatible File
- Documentaion Html File
- Whenever you have used your logo, please change width and height of logo in code or builder.
- Images are for demo and not included in the package.
- Export templates from stampready builder is not available in their free plan
- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook ignore media query. Android Gmail app use by default their standard font size that results some font size may increase in portrait mode.
- Border radius and Box shadow does not support in IE.
- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Mailbird, Hiri, Spike, AOL and Thunderbird ignore Google Fonts, Box shadow and display Fall-back fonts.
- AOL Mail and Spike in both desktop and mobile. Spike may not display Template directly, you must click on “full message”
- Mailbird, Thunderbird and Hiri on Windows desktop, we do not have a mobile version of Mailbird, Thunderbird and Hiri
- You can use Hiri to connect to Exchange, Office365, or a Microsoft email account (Outlook.com, Live, Hotmail). Other email providers, such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc are currently not supported.
- Gradient does not support in Outlook and AOL.
- Mailchimp has display problem with AOL and versions of Outlook from Outlook 2007 to present.
- Sendgrid being blocked by Yahoo and AOL Mail Server.
- Sendpulse do not accept Yahoo domain.
- Getresponse rejects Yahoo and AOL Domain.
- Moosend has some issues with anything related to Yahoo!, Aol. So Yahoo and AOL does not receive any mail from Moosend.
- SalesHandy only allows user to use a Style in HTML tags only inside the body section. So that means you can only use Inline CSS with SalesHandy HTML editor.
- MailerLite has display problem with AOL and Outlook as it does not support text-center class.
31th Aug 20
- Recently added 12 New Email Marketing Services - Aweber Constant Contact Dotdigital Moosend iContact Vertical Response MailerLite Vision6 MoonMail MPZmail PHP List Sales Handy
31th Aug 20
- Updated with 4 New Email Clients - Mailbird Hiri Spike Aol Mail
31th Dec 20
- Updated with Mailster File -
22nd Feb 21
- Added with New All-In-One and 3 New Templates -