Here's why I just paid for another 6 months of support and am 98% certain I'll be buying this theme again or another from this author for another site or two.
1. Regular updates that recognizes some of the latest trends in UI design and makes them available for the owners of this theme. A+
2. I've had to reach out for support a number of times and always got a response within a reasonable to fairly quick amount of time. A+
3. Opened a ticket once over something that ended up being super simple but the solution came quickly and patiently from Fuelthemes! A+
4. There are a lot of themes out there that are absolute trash for structuring UX work. This theme is not one of them. At times I feel it's flexibility is strictly limited by my knowledge and time. That's how feature rich and extendible it is. A+
Things I'd like to see fixed -
1. Less wonky team photo solutions. At the moment they're super huge and look a little ridiculous. The styling options and text placement is also not the best.
2. Better documentation and a video walkthrough of the parallaxing feature. I've come close but have yet to make this look right. On mobile/table it just doesn't look good at all.
3. Faster loading and a smaller footprint.
Overall I continue to be impressed with the theme and it works well for UX heavy work, especially when compared to other wordpress themes that perpetuate poor storytelling practices.