The integrated MailChimp and Twitter widgets don't work, along with the "heart" LIKE buttons and the "BUTTON" feature on the Events pages. An overall disappointing purchase, considering the number of themes I've purchased through ThemeForest/Envato Market.
Hi @ TheNovelDifference , Sorry for inconvenience you faced that might be due to the non-recommended version you using with westand theme. If so, than the right place to report issues and ask for assistance is via support portal or via whatsapp instead of putting bad rating here : http://chimpgroup.com/support
OR : WHATSAPP NO : +447444900194
We rush to help our respected clients as soon as they reach us. Hope this will help and you will remove this bad review and rating.
This theme was such garbage we had to buy another one.
Hi @ epic-creativity, Looks like you missed to check status of your raised Ticket #144881 where you had been guided for all of your queries.
feel free to ask if you have more queries to get settle using same Ticket. I would humbly request to please remove your bad Rating that will indeed help us to grow and assist you with huge energy . Thanks alot!
The documentation is limited and when I reached out for support I am not hearing back from them for support. I have been waiting several days waiting to hear back from them assist me with formatting the template.
Hi @ kbarnum , I couldn't trace any of your Ticket request or comment where you ask for help ? Can i have your ticket id so that i can check and track the status. We are always available to help our respected clients just let me know to get that sorted right now. I am sure there must be some misunderstanding in it and remove this rating.
1. Template is poorly designed and coded.
2. They have issues with the UTF-8 encoding in shortcodes
3. Shortcodes do not work properly - one has to be extra careful not to insert special characters etc in the title of an accordion f.e
4. No customization of the frontpage slider
5. No documentation on the individual plugins aka the pagebuilder and or the slider - and overall very poorly written documentation for the theme
6. Support is sluggish, vague, condescending and out of 7 issues I had, they fixed only 1. For the rest of the time, I had done it myself, lacking time and patience to wait for them.
7. The pagebuilder (drag and drop) would let you design the layout - BUT - any content inside, f.e text in a column has to be manual HTML - no WYSWYG / text or media editor. This is seriously, an issue, for if you want to build a media gallery, you have to manually add your URL's for each photo, cannot upload/delete/sorty/organize etc.
8. PageBuilder NOT optional, mandatory, cannot install ANY third party Visual Builder f.e
9.There are better coded, designed, documented or supported themes out there.