Wheelsberry is a WordPress theme suitable for car rental services. It’s designed in a landing page style and allows customers to get quickly all necessary information, choose a car, and make a booking. Wheelsberry provides Cars, Offices (car rental station locations), and extra rent options (like GPS navigator, baby seat, etc.) database. Beautiful cars slider will help customers to choose a car and clean booking form will let to book it in a moment. Services, About, Reviews, Locations (displayed on Google maps), Contacts and other useful content blocks on the page are managed by popular page builder – Visual Composer, which is included into the Theme.
Wheelsberry Car Rental Features
- Cars Slider. Show your cars and options in a nice slider.
- Customisable Booking Form. Booking form is powered by Contact Form 7 Plugin. When customer complete booking form, it will send email to your address with all car reservation details. You can customise booking fields as you wish.
- Locations Manager. Let your customer to choose pick-up/drop-off location from the list or optionally let to specify custom location.
- Car Reservation Options. You can create as many additional options as you need (like “Baby seat”, “GPS Navigator”, “Excess protection”, etc.) and allow the customer to select them when booking a car.
- Responsive Design. Your car rental service is available from any device. Customer can use laptop, tablet or mobile phone to reserve a car.
- One Page Navigation Support. Let you to create nice and lightweight site in a landing page manner.
- One Click Demo Content import. Your site will looks exactly like our demo in a one click.
- 6 Predefind Color Schemes. Also, unlimited colors possible.
- Translation Support. .pot file is included. The theme is compatible with WPML and Polylang plugins, which allows you to create multilingual site.
- RTL Language Support. Theme works fine with Right-To-Left languages.
Note: this theme does not provide full booking process and online cars availability management, it’s just like a landing page. Booking form allows customer to choose a car from a list, other rental options, provide personal information and submit booking request. As a result, rent owner receives booking request by email and further communication between rent owner and customer goes beyond the site.
2019-07-03 (v1.2.6) - updated: Visual Composer plugin 2018-12-04 (v1.2.5) - updated: Visual Composer plugin - fixed: WordPress 5.0 compatibility - fixed: car model name in booking email from single car page 2018-07-10 (v1.2.4) - added: autoplay option for the cars slider - updated: social icons - updated: Visual Composer plugin - fixed: email field in person contact card - fixed: custom link on "Reserve Now" button on mobile - fixed: other minor bugs 2017-12-13 (v1.2.3) - added: option to turn on single page for each car - updated: Visual Composer plugin - fixed: bug with translation of booking details block - fixed: RTL issue in child theme - fixed: RTL compatibility improved 2017-05-04 (v1.2.2) - added: RTL support - fixed: styling of some Visual Composer Elements - fixed: bug in slider when only one car added - fixed: skype link in social icons - updated: Visual Composer plugin 2017-03-13 (v1.2.1) - added: rent option description field - updated: Visual Composer plugin 2017-02-11 (v1.2.0) - added: custom location option in pick-up/drop-off fields added - added: option to hide car in cars slider added - added: option to restrict pick-up/drop-off time in the booking form - added: Fuel Type field to car description - fixed: wrong date format of pick-up/drop-off fields in some cases 2016-12-09 (v1.1.0) - updated: Visual Composer plugin - added: option to set custom link from "Reserve Now" button - added: possibility to enable rent option only for specific car - added: Excess Insurance field to car description 2016-11-03 (v1.0.1) - fixed: warnings in "Customize" interface - added: Child Theme (v1.0.0) initial release